• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team Naughties

LOL!! Yeah just a bit. It was that or Bigmouth Strikes Again.

I have a feeling when I do eventually get a :bfp: my DH will be playing the baby Moz all the time trying to educate it. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

LMAO!!! I tried that with Zoe. I used to play her The Smiths, Placebo and Green Day when she was in my belly but all she wants to listen to now is 'I like to move it move it' from Madagascar. I've failed as a parent lol.

This month i'm not going to test until :witch: is late, well thats what i'm saying now anyway!

Hi flowertot, sorry for your loss xx

I've promised myself that if I don't come on I'm not testing til the 1st but I'm due on tuesday so It'll be hard if I am late!

Ok i'm back and because i know how much we all love pictures here is the test . . . . .

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/DSC_0123-1.jpg

And a fancy inverted number as well . . . .

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/DSC_0123.jpg

That looks like a :bfp: to me :happydance:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay congratulations hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance: YAY for you hunny, so pleased!!! I'd like to see your hubby say that he can't see that line!!! LOL!! A deffo :bfp:!! :happydance: xx

Do you mind me asking what DPO you are and what test that is that you have used?? Thanks xxx

Yahooooooooooo, yay for you, Razcox!! That is so fantastic! Hubby can't argue that evidence, can he? I bet the digi will be positive, too!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::hug:

i know what i will end up doing Rae Rae - buying a 2 pack of HPT's so i can do one if i just cant wait and if thats :bfn: i've got the other one for a few days later!

i just want to know, how can peeing on a stick become so addictive??!

xx

It's mad isn't it. I think it's just the longing for a result that makes us want to do it. I've got 2 digi's and 5 internet cheapies in the loo now. I'm probably gonna get OH to hide them lol

Do you mind me asking what DPO you are and what test that is that you have used?? Thanks xxx

I am 15dpo AF due yesterday, and i used a superdrug own brand test. It was under 4 pound and seems just as good as the FR ones.

Ok i'm back and because i know how much we all love pictures here is the test . . . . .

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/DSC_0123-1.jpg

And a fancy inverted number as well . . . .

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/DSC_0123.jpg

That looks like a :bfp: to me :happydance:

Razcox, that is a definate BFP if ever I saw one, congratulations to you.

Congratulations Razcox!!! I think hubby will have to eat his words!!!
Great to see some good news on here, I love this site.

I had a really stressful day, I went to the dentist and ended up having to get a tooth extracted. It was horrible! Also he had to give me a couple of Xrays, I was really worried about this in case I might be pregnant but I talked it over with the dentist (who is lovely) and he said that infection was also very bad for a possible pregnancy and that the risk from the needed Xrays was very low due to very low exposure to radiation. I really don't think I am pregnant this month anyway but I was still really worried about it. So when I got home I did an internet search and it seems that dental Xrays are not a big risk as they only contain 0.01 rads. Still a bit worried though. I also read that if there is any damage done in very early pregnancy, it is 'all or nothing', that is the pregnancy will not progress and that if it does then it seems that everything will probably be fine. At this stage that would probably mean a chemical pregnancy if there was any damage done.

I did have a few symptoms today. I felt a little nauseous at lunchtime (could have just been hunger!!) and seemed to need to pee more often (but that could have been cos I was drinking a lot of water at lunch!). Also I had a very small bit of spotting this afternoon. But I have a theory that this might be just an after effect of having been on the pill as this is CD29 and I would have been due AF if I was still on the pill. I am thinking about waiting for AF this month rather than testing, especially just in case the Xrays did any damage. And not testing until maybe 18 dpo if she doesn't show. What do you think?

Morning all.
Razcox there is definetly a line there, I can see it without my glasses on! Congrats.
See if you can sit on your hands for a bit longer Polaris. Hope your mouth isn't too sore after your visit to the dentist.

Good luck to you all POAS soon.
:hug:

I haven't posted much the last few days... Have been pretty busy and tired. I seem to be in a really good head-space though, and am wondering if I ought to leave BnB alone for a bit. I find myself quite happily plodding along, TTC with lots of :sex: :)winkwink:) and no other intervention... The more I read on here the more I seem to obsess about it.

I may pop back from time to time to check up on you all, but for now think I'm going to love ya and leave ya, ladies. Good luck to you all. I hope you all see that :bfp: soon.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I haven't posted much the last few days... Have been pretty busy and tired. I seem to be in a really good head-space though, and am wondering if I ought to leave BnB alone for a bit. I find myself quite happily plodding along, TTC with lots of :sex: :)winkwink:) and no other intervention... The more I read on here the more I seem to obsess about it.

I may pop back from time to time to check up on you all, but for now think I'm going to love ya and leave ya, ladies. Good luck to you all. I hope you all see that :bfp: soon.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Good luck with everything. Your relaxed approach to everything sounds good!! Feel free to pop in as seldom or as often as you want to. Remember to let us know when you get your BFP though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->