Team Naughties

:confused::confused::confused:

Well i am totally confused with fertility friend and CF so wondered if any1 else had any ideas...

TMI but here goes.....
I went to the loo earlier (as u do) and when I wiped there was a large blob of clear stuff like jelly... what category does this go into? i thought on the lead up to AF there was not much, but FF goes on about pre and post OV....
:?

Incidently, topazicatzbet, do u have a silver ford thing with sunshades with 'topazicatzbet' on them, if so i followed it into the carpark this morning but could have sworn it said that on the shades, but did not want to park next too it in case made idiot of myself!!! :dohh::dohh:

Congrats Laura!!!
xx

yes i do, they advertise my cats, topazicatz ragdolls, OMG hope you didnt look at the state of my car its a right mess!!
do you work at jimmies too then?

hi, my husband and i stared trying in jan and i'm pregnant now...was very quick esp after m/c!!

good luck to every1 else :D xx

yes i do, they advertise my cats, topazicatz ragdolls, OMG hope you didnt look at the state of my car its a right mess!!
do you work at jimmies too then?

Ur ok, the 2nd reason i didn't pull up next too was the state of my car!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I've been at jimmies for the last 6 years here and there!!!

Good luck Ellydu!! Welcome to us, would sent u the team sig... but its disappeared!!!

i ve been there for 5, plus 3 years during my training. wow it is a small world

i know, i thought i was seeing things when i saw the shades, but have wondered all day :)

:confused::confused::confused:

Well i am totally confused with fertility friend and CF so wondered if any1 else had any ideas...

TMI but here goes.....
I went to the loo earlier (as u do) and when I wiped there was a large blob of clear stuff like jelly... what category does this go into? i thought on the lead up to AF there was not much, but FF goes on about pre and post OV....
:?
xx

Hi Mom2be,
I have had this too!! Not this month but last month and also in July 08 when I went off BCP for a month but then we decided we should wait till Xmas. I still don't know what category that jelly like CM falls into and I have no idea how it relates to O. I am temperature charting now, so if I get it again at least I will know what stage of my cycle I am at.

Can i join in with you team naughties?????

Bin TTC since July 08 but only joined here in Dec so i suppose that technically qualifies me lol

PHP:
[URL=https://www.sparklee.com][IMG]https://img801.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2009/02/21/2d47d61ccce7e93b4cab97034a23d218.gif[/IMG][/URL]

I have no idea what happened to our lovely team naughties signature. I've made a lovely new one. Here's the link and I'll post it up on page 1 too.

Bin TTC since July 08 but only joined here in Dec so i suppose that technically qualifies me lol

Hi Nineena, welcome to Team Naughties!
What stage in your cycle are you at at the moment? I'm in the dreaded 2WW so desperately trying not to symptom spot at the moment, lol. If you know when you are going to test, post it and RaeRae will kindly add you to the list on the front page.

Can I join please . . . . I really want to be part of a team and my dates fit

I will be Testing on the 28-29th Feb

Baby Dust to all

Hi Nineena, welcome to Team Naughties!
What stage in your cycle are you at at the moment? I'm in the dreaded 2WW so desperately trying not to symptom spot at the moment, lol. If you know when you are going to test, post it and RaeRae will kindly add you to the list on the front page.

Hiya, well i'm 2 days late actually, i tested yesterday with fmu but got a :bfn: this is the longest ive had a cycle for since my cycles regulated themselves after coming off the pill ive had no usual symptoms like sore boobs etc but have got horrendous heartburn and ive now had cramping for the last 2 days so i think may it's just gonna be late :( but thankyou for the lovely welcome. If :witch: hasnt got me i'll be testing on 27th again!!!

Can I join please . . . . I really want to be part of a team and my dates fit

I will be Testing on the 28-29th Feb

Baby Dust to all

Hiya Tori, i'm new in this team too, if witch hasnt got me i'll be testing again on 27th!!!! How are u??

i ovulated this morning going to bd later hopefully we'll still get that eggy xx

I've been in a foul mood all day and all of last night. I honestly don't know why my OH stays with me when I'm like this LOL! I'm due AF tuesday so probably getting a bit of PMT.

I've been in a foul mood all day and all of last night. I honestly don't know why my OH stays with me when I'm like this LOL! I'm due AF tuesday so probably getting a bit of PMT.

I usually get like that 2, although I haven't been too bad this week so far, i think i have been more grouchy with not being well, but probably means that AF won't arrive this weekend

Althou I am thinking that I may POAS on Monday just in case i have been wrong about missing O as I am better but still off tea completely... which is very unlike me!! :shrug:

RaeRae - 3 days to go!!!! Feeling PG?

Re blobs.... I reckon that's just 'super' ewcm. I only get stretchy ewcm when I find a glob of it!!! (soz girls)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->