• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Team Naughties

:hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

Feel all left out now :cry: i have been trying for 4 cycles (this is #5) and i'm only on CD9. But is there room for one more? Pllllleeeeeeaaaaassssee

Ladies can you help me out at all? I just went to the loo cos i could feel something and when i looked there was a clump of yellow stretchy cm. Any idea what it means at all?

Ladies can you help me out at all? I just went to the loo cos i could feel something and when i looked there was a clump of yellow stretchy cm. Any idea what it means at all?

i've heard that being linked to pregnancy ;) .... how many DPO are you hun?

hey ... i would like to join with u ladies... i have just started myself in jan 09 and i am due for my period the 14th.... if u could send me the link for the signature that would be great... good luck to all u and i hope we all get our BFPS soon!..

Hey Rae Rae and everyone else!!! Wow, this thread got posted on lots very quickly!!!! Please send me the link Rae Rae for the team name and put me down for feb14th!!! Ta xx

Glad u've come mork... good luck... i think some one has put a link on their post....
xx:happydance:

thanks for the link and add rae.... hope all goess welll for all of us

Hi RaeRae,

I should be testing on the 31st JAN, and would love to join your group please could you send the link. Only think is im sure i feel like:witch:is coming!

:hug:

i've heard that being linked to pregnancy ;) .... how many DPO are you hun?

Possiby 7dpo

Yeah look at me with my new sig, thanks RaeRae!!! I think i am testing on the 17th Feb but will have to check to make sure. Good luck everyone xx

:wave: morning everyone! just back from doing the school runs!!!!! :D

any new :bfp: 's this morning? :D

:dust: to everyone x

Wow I can't keep up!!:rofl: so many posts since I last came on here!

Well I still have no af. My friend has sent me a test in the post for the weekend, so we'll see.

morning all its onli 5am here and im headed out to drive these lil kiddies to school now i got my pos opk yesterday and we bded last nite like crazy and will keep goin.... ill be back later baby dust to u all

Morning Team!!
Well I am now 10dpo, got a :bfn: yesterday but i guess it was still quite early so not giving up hope just yet! Going to head out this aft and stock up on tests and no doubt will crumble at some point and do another test today!

xx

:witch: got me today :(

can you add me as february 26 rea???

thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs