• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team Naughties

Re blobs.... I reckon that's just 'super' ewcm. I only get stretchy ewcm when I find a glob of it!!! (soz girls)

But that just confuses me even more as that was what i would class it as, however thats to do with being at the most fertile part of ur cycle, but that should have been 2 weeks ago with af due tomorrow.... hhmmm, maybe i won't test on monday and just see what happens for the next week.....
:headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin:

RaeRae - 3 days to go!!!! Feeling PG?

Hi caz

I'm not feeling pregnant at all. I did a FRER yesterday and it was negative so I'm pretty sure I'm out for this month. It's really doing my head in already.

Mum2Be - lots of PG ladies report oodles of creamy/ew cm during their 2ww. They also say its kind of yellow!

RaeRae - damn sticks just get you down don't they.
I've got a FRER in my drawer from last time but I'm gonna save it if I go over 30 days. Otherwise I'm going to try and not test - its too depressing!!

Hi everybody,
Well I've had a crap weekend. The electricity was off all weekend due to a power cut (only just back on) so had to get the candles out last night and couldn't get on the internet so no B&B!! I've been feeling rotten all weekend, tired and a bit queasy. I wish it was pregnancy symptoms but I think it's just that I have a bit of an infection after the dentist on Thursday. :cry: I started antibiotics today so hopefully they will start to work soon.

RaeRae, sorry to hear about your BFN. It could be just too early to show though. I know what you mean about being in a foul mood, I have been snapping at my OH all weekend, I seriously don't know how he puts up with me either. I'm not exactly sure when AF is due, possibly Wednesday based on last month's 34 day cycle but FF is suggesting Friday. To be honest I just want her to come and get it over with because I'm just so not feeling it this month.

Tori, welcome to Team Naughties! Hope you get your :bfp: soon.

Nineena, that is exciting being late! Wow, you have great will-power holding off on testing till 27th!! I hope that the :witch: stays away for you.

:dust: to everyone else!!!

Lots of :hug: Polaris, sorry you've had such a bad weekend, hopefully it's a sign that this next week is going to be a lot better!!!! When u said about FF saying you're due friday it say's i'm due 26th although i've only had 2 periods over 28 days since i came off the pil and it's given me an average of 35days because of it (the 2 over 28 were when i first came off pill) so i think it depends how long you've been using it as to how reliable it is!!! As for testing i' really really tempted to test again today coz ive been going to the loo loads today last went 90mins ago and have been desperate for an hour which i know would be stupid to test coz it'd be all diluted lol arghh this is so annoying!!!!

I think the :witch: is on her way. Got a weird feeling downstairs and I've been really moody for few days. Oh well. Roll on next month.

Rae, I have my fingers crossed hon. I know i am out this month so just waitng for af so i can start again - month 3!! xx

I think the :witch: is on her way. Got a weird feeling downstairs and I've been really moody for few days. Oh well. Roll on next month.

Sorry to here that RaeRae, but you never know, my friend who's pregnant and due to give birth in May had no symptoms apart from feeling moody and achy like she always did when the :witch: was due, don't give up hope just yet.

Aww thank you girls.

I feel pretty rubbish about the whole thing at the moment. It's so frustrating when you think you did everything right and all you get at the end of the month is a new pack of towels.

Congratulations on your :bfp: Laura!

i wish my period would hurry up and go away! it feels like it lasts forever. it's always 6 days.

this might sound daft now girls but do you always ovulate on the same day of your cycle each month? if you have regular periods (my cycle is always 29 days)?

i've not used ovulation sticks or took temp or anything like that. we are just going to see how it goes for the moment.

i ve monitored my cycle and seem to have a 32 day cycle with ovulation always on day 16, but everyone is different

Well girlies I got something this morning and it wasn't the :witch:

I got my :bfp:

I'm pretty much still in shock and I'm absolutely terrified but also very happy.

Thank you. I've only done 1 test so I'm gonna test again tomorrow to be sure just incase I'm not lol.

Well girlies I got something this morning and it wasn't the :witch:

I got my :bfp:

I'm pretty much still in shock and I'm absolutely terrified but also very happy.

Wow!!!!! I am so happy for you RaeRae!!!! And you were just saying that you thought AF was on her way! It just shows you never can tell!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
WOOHOO!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thank you. I've only done 1 test so I'm gonna test again tomorrow to be sure just incase I'm not lol.

A :bfp: is a :bfp: hun, it's very unlikely to get a false positive. You and DH must be over the moon.

We are but I'm also really really scared!!!! I'm diabetic so there is a lot that can go wrong but I know it can be fine coz I've got a beautiful little girl already and my control is much much better now.

I really had no real symptoms at all I can't believe it. Especially after last month when I was symptom spotting like mad.

O my goodness. Turn my back for a moment and look what happens!!
HUGE congrats Raerae - Well done you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->