• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team Naughties

Well girlies I got something this morning and it wasn't the :witch:

I got my :bfp:

I'm pretty much still in shock and I'm absolutely terrified but also very happy.

OMG RaeRae - I'm so happy for you :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

At this rate most of Team Naughties will be moving across to first tri without me :cry: :rofl::rofl:

I'm determined that this cycle will be the cycle I get a sticky bean :happydance:

Why is it so depressing looking at your ticker and seeing day 4 of cycle - I'm so impatient I don't want to have to wait for another 3+ weeks to find out if I am pg or not this month :hissy:

Trying to be really upbeat about the whole thing at the moment but I'm struggling to be honest.

Oh well a couple of days and I can start poas again - even though it's only opk's at least it will make me feel like I am doing something positive.

Think I have PMS blues today :rofl::rofl:

:rofl: Oooh and how come my team sig is now different to everyone elses - I think I'll be different and keep the original one :rofl::rofl:

I'm pretty much still in shock and I'm absolutely terrified but also very happy.

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!! :happydance: :happydance:
congratulations hunny!!! Please come and join us over in the 1st Tri on our PMA thread, alot of the new girls from Team Naughties & PMA thread are there waiting!!! xxxxx

Well done RaeRae, well I have discovered this weekend that I don't do 28 day cycles, I started to get my hopes up yesterday, however started cramping this morning and got a :bfn: on a IC also. I'm out this month, just wish :witch: would arrive and then roll on cycle 2!!

Congratulations RaeRae!!! That's awesome news!! Good luck with it all.
Team Naughties are doing so well! :happydance:

Well I'm now 9dpo with AF due sat, caved already this morning and got a :bfn: i know its ridiculously early but I just couldn't help myself!!

I seem to have every 'symptom' in the book, sore boobs, cramps, peeing all the time etc but i actually think i'm just wanting them so badly that i'm imagining them!! god this is a nightmare!!
:hug:

Congratulations RaeRae!!! That's awesome news!! Good luck with it all.
Team Naughties are doing so well! :happydance:

Well I'm now 9dpo with AF due sat, caved already this morning and got a :bfn: i know its ridiculously early but I just couldn't help myself!!

I seem to have every 'symptom' in the book, sore boobs, cramps, peeing all the time etc but i actually think i'm just wanting them so badly that i'm imagining them!! god this is a nightmare!!

I know :hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:
I just want to start cycle 2 now

Hi RaeRae

Could you update the front post for me to be testing / :witch: arriving on March 20th please :)

Where is everyone today? It's awfully quiet - I hope everyone isn't vanishing off to first tri and leaving us all alone over here :)

Right - I've decided that I won't get a :bfp: this month either as I've been checking my dates, if I get pregnant the month afterwards then my due date would be christmas day and seeing as first pregnancies are usually late i would be guaranteed to give birth on new years eve as there are already 4 new years eve babies in my family so I think fate may have already got me down for this date aswell - so there you go - it's completely out of my hands so I can relax now :) :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats RaeRae!!! That is so fantastic!! :hug:

Blondie, don't worry, I'm still here, too. I'm on month 3 of TTC, and I have to admit I was hopeful it might have happened sooner than this...but I have faith that it will happen when it's meant to. Sending lots of :dust: your way!

Thank you all for your messages. I'm still totally shocked. Just did a digi to confirm it and there it was.

I was a lot more relaxed this month I think. Any symptom I did have I put down to omething else but to be honest I haven't had symptoms. I thought I was getting my period last night. I woke up feeling 'different'. Bit sick and stuff. That's all.

I've been stuck in college doing maths all day. Like I'm not feeling sleepy enough as it is.

Oh my god that is the best news I've heard for ages, congratulations to you both I'm so pleased for you. :hug:

Congratulations Raerae i'm so pleased for you hunny!!!!!!!

Still no clearer as to whether i am or not, digi and cheapy told me no today, have got a lot more cramping today but i'm just fed up now i want to know one way or the other :(

Hey Rae Rae!!!! WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!! So pleased for you, hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy! Mork xx

Omg !!!! Omg !!!! Omg !!!! Omg !!!! Omg !!!! Omg !!!!

Congratulations !

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

What fantastic news. I'm so happy for you.
(Ooooooh - and an incy bit jealous too)

ME NEXT !

It will happen for you all soon girls. Team naughties seems to be lucky!!!!

Put me down for testing on the 3rd March please and big congratulations on the BFP!!!

wow congratulations Rae Rae, see i told you, you werent out!! you lucky thing

if your moving over to first tri now, who is gonna update our testing dates?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->