• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team Naughties

Morning ladies - how are we all today? :)

Well CD5 and trying to kick myself up the bum and get that PMA working :rofl:

working from home today as waiting for a delivery so got 2 laptops on the go - one work and one personal/private business. somehow I think there will be more play than work going on today.

me and DH seriously considering pulling sickies from work next week over ovulation period so we can spend a couple of days in bed :rofl::rofl:

Rae Rae thats great news! So glad team Naughties is still being lucky xxxxx

Please can I join Team Naughties, I want a piece of the luck!!
I will be testing 9th March (if I don't give in sooner!!)
Sarah x

Morning All and welcome Butterfly!
Well I'm now 10dpo and got another :bfn: this morning, why do i do it to myself?!
Up til yesterday i was convinced this was my month but not feeling it at all today and think i'm out. Neeeeed some PMA!!!!!!
:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Morning All and welcome Butterfly!
Well I'm now 10dpo and got another :bfn: this morning, why do i do it to myself?!
Up til yesterday i was convinced this was my month but not feeling it at all today and think i'm out. Neeeeed some PMA!!!!!!
:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

just look at rae rae, she was convinced :witch: was on her way then got her :bfp:. dont give up yet

I love working from home - got both my cats curled up on sofa with me :cloud9::cloud9:

I've decided PMA is all about chocolate :rofl:

OMG RAEE!!

congrats hunny!! :hugs: so so happy for you!

:happydance: :D

I am on my second month of ttc. It all starts again tonight. I really want it to be this month. I feel as though it will be! Good luck everyone!!

P.S. I can't see the signature to add the banner and I would like to.:hug:

Congratulations to you RaeRae. Whilst I may not post that much I do still have a look at the forum each day to see how people are getting on. Really pleased for you :happydance::happydance:.

Congratulations to all the others that have also had their :bfp: and fingers crossed for the rest of us!!

I have finally managed to establish a possible ovulation through fertility friend and now entering the dreaded 2ww for the first time. I am 6 dpo and wishing I could to stop blimmin symptom spotting!! :rofl:

Please can I join Team Naughties, I want a piece of the luck!!
I will be testing 9th March (if I don't give in sooner!!)
Sarah x

Welcome butterfly. If you right click over someones Team Naughties signature you can copy the link into your own personal signature. I am also testing on the 9th of March so fingers crossed for us both and everyone else! x

The link for the signature is also on the first post in the thread (the one with all the dates on)

Thank you all for your messages. I'm in a really weird place right now. I'm so scared but happy at the same time. I'm not so good with the PMA as you've probably all noticed by now.

I've decided PMA is all about chocolate :rofl:

I agree, I felt so much better yesterday about it all after a cadbury creme egg. Well I am now CD31, with cramps, mood swings BUT no :witch:

So I am of shopping for pancake toppings and FRER tests for Thursday
:muaha:

FRER are on BOGOF in Boots!

Ooohhhh, n I'll get points too, I was gonna go to superdrug as they are BOGOF there too a read somewhere.... althou I think the cramps are telling me that this isn't gonna be my month.....

happy days huh rae :D

jealous, much? *raises hand* :rofl:

oh the memories Rae,:):):):)
Well I got them and it was a.........................:bfn: (I knew I wasn't gonna wait so I don't know why I did not just go and get them on Thursday :dohh:)
So this is the plan,
Wait til Thursday, if :witch: not here then test again and if still :bfn: start the EPO in the hope it may start another cycle (I think..... dunno if starting the EPO without witch is a good idea......)

Evening all and welcome butterfly :)

Sounds like some of you have had a wonderfully relaxing day today not fair lol!!!

Well i'm now 5 days late,cramping has changed to a dull ache that keeps switching sides, heartburn has gone but got no signs other signs of :witch: or :bfp: :'( i'm hoping it's just the cold i've had that's delayed :witch: and not that my cycles have gone to cock again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->