Team Naughties

oh the memories Rae,:):):):)
Well I got them and it was a.........................:bfn: (I knew I wasn't gonna wait so I don't know why I did not just go and get them on Thursday :dohh:)
So this is the plan,
Wait til Thursday, if :witch: not here then test again and if still :bfn: start the EPO in the hope it may start another cycle (I think..... dunno if starting the EPO without witch is a good idea......)

I got a :bfn: on friday afternoon at 10dpo and got a :bfp: at 13dpo with fmu so definitely try again thursday!

oooh I want a November sparkler :)

Though fate has decided that my baby will be due on christmas day - I just know it - I might even get a ticker for it :rofl: I wonder what happens if I set up a ticker with a due date of December 25th - do you think it would start at 6 weeks before conception :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I got bfn on sunday 9dpo and bfp yesterday 10dpo!

so defo test again ina day or so..

goodluck :dust:

Can I join you guys? We start TTC in January. Just got my AF .... so on to cycle #3.

Can I join you guys? We start TTC in January. Just got my AF .... so on to cycle #3.

Welcom to team naughties!! As u will have gathered we have been fairly lucky so far!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Just us few stragglers left behind:cry::cry::cry:
so good to have some new faces!!

The sig link is on the 1st page
xx

so jealous.

cant wait to be back in team naughties as a member!

its going ok. on the pill again but only have one pack left so once this is finished were doing the whole NTNP thing. Much more relaxed apparoach this time round. booking our holiday tomorrow and cant wait! :happydance:

I'm not the slightest bit jealous :muaha::muaha::muaha:

I'm really looking forward to feeling sick all the time, bloated, constipated and pretty crap again :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Roll on :bfp: :rofl::rofl:

Ooh, I'm soooo excited to be in Team Naughties :happydance:
and I love my new sparkly signature, I will love it even more when I'm a graduate!!
Sarah x

Oh and if anyone has a free couple of mins would they look at my chart and tell me what they think, I'm so confused - it's my 1st month BBT charting!! x

Evening all, hope everyone's having a good evening and welcome Stewie, fingers crossed you'll get your :bfp: soon :)

Well i've had a lovely night, just got back from Salsacise and feel all good and healthy now hehe, and i "think" it's triggered :witch: coz i'm sure i saw the palest of pale pink when i wiped before :)

Evening all, hope everyone's having a good evening and welcome Stewie, fingers crossed you'll get your :bfp: soon :)

Well i've had a lovely night, just got back from Salsacise and feel all good and healthy now hehe, and i "think" it's triggered :witch: coz i'm sure i saw the palest of pale pink when i wiped before :)

Thanks nineena!

Oh and if anyone has a free couple of mins would they look at my chart and tell me what they think, I'm so confused - it's my 1st month BBT charting!! x

Hi Butterfly 1984,
I had a look at your chart. You have got dotted crosshairs from FF to suggest a possible date for O on CD9. However there is not particularly clear evidence of a thermal shift (clear temperature rise after O), that is why the lines are dotted rather than full lines, because FF is saying that its not completely definite that you did O on that date. And I see that you are getting EWCM yesterday, so I would definitely get BDing as soon as possible as your body might just be gearing up to O. If you do O in the next few days, you will see a clearer temperature rise immediately after O and once you have three raised temperatures FF would move the crosshairs to change the estimated date of O.
Sorry there is no definite answers but I would say get BDing to be on the safe side!!!
Polaris

I had an IUD removed in December, and hopefully I'm back to normal now.

AF was due on the 23rd, but still no sign

I did get a :bfn: on the 20th though:hissy:

I will be testing again on 27th, because my DP has a day off work!

Thank you

:hug:

Morning ladies, how are we all today? :)

So so tired this morning - had about 5 hours sleep :hissy: Feeling very tired and irritable. If I was in 2WW I would start suspecting I was pg by now as tired, irritable, feeling sick :rofl::rofl: Just shows how during the 2WW all these symptoms add up to being pg but they actually happen all the time really :rofl::rofl:

Suspect my iron levels have dropped since the mc (I have crohns and struggle to keep my iron levels up) so I might have to go and stock up iron tablets to see if that helps. Just LOVE iron tablets :rofl::rofl: Actually it's probably time I had a blood test to check especially if I'm TTC

Oooh off for a 2 hour walk round the factory in the minute - just what I fancy at this time in the morning :happydance::happydance:

Hello all and welcome to Stewie and Busy Bee... fingers crossed for youR speedy :bfp:'s!!

I have a question... is EWCM a must for conception? I can quite honestly say I have never noticed having EWCM and now slightly concerned it might affect my chances. I have creamy cm most cycles but not the really fertile EWCM. x x

Hiya - nope ewcm isn't essential - I only notice it when I find a particularly big blob!

And thanks Polaris for saying about the dotted crosshairs. My temp hasn't gone up this month. FF put ov as friday but opks and cm suggest Monday.

Congrats to all those who have got your :bfp: recently and lots of sticky super strength :dust: to all those who are testing soon or :sex: at present.

:hug:

Morning ladies, how are we all today? :)

So so tired this morning - had about 5 hours sleep :hissy: Feeling very tired and irritable. If I was in 2WW I would start suspecting I was pg by now as tired, irritable, feeling sick :rofl::rofl: Just shows how during the 2WW all these symptoms add up to being pg but they actually happen all the time really :rofl::rofl:

Suspect my iron levels have dropped since the mc (I have crohns and struggle to keep my iron levels up) so I might have to go and stock up iron tablets to see if that helps. Just LOVE iron tablets :rofl::rofl: Actually it's probably time I had a blood test to check especially if I'm TTC

Oooh off for a 2 hour walk round the factory in the minute - just what I fancy at this time in the morning :happydance::happydance:

That is so true about symptom spotting!!! I definitely have extreme heightened body awareness during TWW whereas I would normally ignore any little twinges or symptoms.

In Ireland a lot of people give up sweets/chocolate/smoking for Lent which starts today - I'm planning on giving up symptom spotting for Lent! :rofl::rofl:

It would definitely be worth getting your iron levels checked out - hope you feel a bit more energetic after your walk!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->