Team Naughties

Morning ladies, how are we all today? :)

So so tired this morning - had about 5 hours sleep :hissy: Feeling very tired and irritable. If I was in 2WW I would start suspecting I was pg by now as tired, irritable, feeling sick :rofl::rofl: Just shows how during the 2WW all these symptoms add up to being pg but they actually happen all the time really :rofl::rofl:

Suspect my iron levels have dropped since the mc (I have crohns and struggle to keep my iron levels up) so I might have to go and stock up iron tablets to see if that helps. Just LOVE iron tablets :rofl::rofl: Actually it's probably time I had a blood test to check especially if I'm TTC

Oooh off for a 2 hour walk round the factory in the minute - just what I fancy at this time in the morning :happydance::happydance:

That is so true about symptom spotting!!! I definitely have extreme heightened body awareness during TWW whereas I would normally ignore any little twinges or symptoms.

In Ireland a lot of people give up sweets/chocolate/smoking for Lent which starts today - I'm planning on giving up symptom spotting for Lent! :rofl::rofl:

It would definitely be worth getting your iron levels checked out - hope you feel a bit more energetic after your walk!!

I decided that for lent I'm giving up giving up things this year - it's like my new years resolution - it was not to have any new years resolutions. So easy to keep - rule number 1 - always set yourself achievable objectives :rofl::rofl:

So so tired this morning - had about 5 hours sleep :hissy: Feeling very tired and irritable. If I was in 2WW I would start suspecting I was pg by now as tired, irritable, feeling sick :rofl::rofl: Just shows how during the 2WW all these symptoms add up to being pg but they actually happen all the time really :rofl::rofl:

Suspect my iron levels have dropped since the mc (I have crohns and struggle to keep my iron levels up) so I might have to go and stock up iron tablets to see if that helps. Just LOVE iron tablets :rofl::rofl: Actually it's probably time I had a blood test to check especially if I'm TTC

Oooh off for a 2 hour walk round the factory in the minute - just what I fancy at this time in the morning :happydance::happydance:

That is so true about symptom spotting!!! I definitely have extreme heightened body awareness during TWW whereas I would normally ignore any little twinges or symptoms.

In Ireland a lot of people give up sweets/chocolate/smoking for Lent which starts today - I'm planning on giving up symptom spotting for Lent! :rofl::rofl:

It would definitely be worth getting your iron levels checked out - hope you feel a bit more energetic after your walk!!

I decided that for lent I'm giving up giving up things this year - it's like my new years resolution - it was not to have any new years resolutions. So easy to keep - rule number 1 - always set yourself achievable objectives :rofl::rofl:

Haha i did that last yr!!!!!!!

Evening all, hope we're all well!!

Well i "think" more so that :witch: is on her way as when i wipe now theres a lil bit of blood but nothing atall on towel and i've had it on for 6hrs lol

Evening all.

Does anyone look forward to the 2WW. I am now. This bit in between end of OV and start of 2WW is dull lol. Keep getting twinges and feels like pins sticking in me but I am actually looking forward to the sore BB's and wondering if I am finally preg!

No EWCM for me in a big way. Especially not like that chick on that 'beautiful cervix' web site! Anyone seen what she has between he fingers! It looks like thick fishing line tided to her finger and thumb. I can safely say I have never discovered that just some blobs some times. That site kinda disturbed me :rofl:

Seasaw hope youre 2ww isnt too bad for you and that youre symptoms do all lead to a :bfp: i neither like or dislike 2ww i just hate the bit when you're late lol!!!!

Showed DH that website a few months ago, his expressions were so funny but i'm sure my insides have never looked like that!!!!!

Hi Blondie

I feel for you as I've got Crohns too but I've been ok for the last 6 months, I was diagnosed about 4 years ago, I'm just hoping I don't pass it on to my baby when I finally get PG, had a word with my consultant and he said it would be ok to still take my tablets (Azathioprine). Hope you feel better soon. :hug:

Seasaw hope youre 2ww isnt too bad for you and that youre symptoms do all lead to a :bfp: i neither like or dislike 2ww i just hate the bit when you're late lol!!!!

Showed DH that website a few months ago, his expressions were so funny but i'm sure my insides have never looked like that!!!!!

I've been on that website too, not good to look at LOL!!

Yippee I have finally managed to put the team naughties signature on at last, I've only been trying for about 3 weeks, just goes to show that I am finally getting to grips with technology. hehehe

Yay well done pip hehe!!!!

Just going back to that website i'd love to know HOW she got such clear pictures of her cervix with just a camera

She mustof either had a tripod lash mirror system or a willing partner to ensure the focus was right :rofl:

God when I next have a smear I shall know exactly what my nurse can see!

Especially with that big light shining up there:rofl:

Hmmmmm i dont think id ever be able to see my cervix with a light lol they have trouble finding it when i go for a smear!!!!

Evening all.

Does anyone look forward to the 2WW. I am now. This bit in between end of OV and start of 2WW is dull lol. Keep getting twinges and feels like pins sticking in me but I am actually looking forward to the sore BB's and wondering if I am finally preg!

No EWCM for me in a big way. Especially not like that chick on that 'beautiful cervix' web site! Anyone seen what she has between he fingers! It looks like thick fishing line tided to her finger and thumb. I can safely say I have never discovered that just some blobs some times. That site kinda disturbed me :rofl:

OH...MY.....GOD! Why one earth did i let curiosity get the better of me and look at the "beautiful Cervix website. I know we all have one but I think i'd rather not know what it looks like!!!

Yay well done pip hehe!!!!

Just going back to that website i'd love to know HOW she got such clear pictures of her cervix with just a camera

Don't think I wanna know!!!

Ewww can u imagine if someone used that camera afterwards.....it might be gooey eww ewww ewww

God I now have all sorts of pictures running through my mind and believe me they are not nice one's, I am telling everyone who is tempted to visit the website not too as you will never be the same again, ha ha ha,

get me, I've now managed to put a photo of my cat on my profile, feeling very proud of myself right now.

Evening all.

OH...MY.....GOD! Why one earth did i let curiosity get the better of me and look at the "beautiful Cervix website. I know we all have one but I think i'd rather not know what it looks like!!!

Not a good thing to look at after you've had your breakfast which is what I did a few weeks ago.

evening.

i saw that and was a bit grossed out but thought it was interesting. doubt my bf would take pics of me down there like that :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

evening.

i saw that and was a bit grossed out but thought it was interesting. doubt my bf would take pics of me down there like that :rofl:

Yes those were pretty much my thoughts about that website. I checked it out a few weeks ago. LOL you know your obsessed when you already know all the TTC websites that people recommend!

evening all.

well i'm now on CD 8 and i'm hoping this month will be my month too. 8 days left until ovulation and counting!

just been having a look at the gallary of :bfp: 's. its kind of addictive. once you start you can't stop!

think i might just have a peek at that website!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->