Team Naughties

Morning Ladies,
Blimey we were low down on the list today! hope its not a sign of our graduates desserting us!

Well I am going to start a campaign to get HPTs made an illeagal class A depressant..
After a :bfn: at 10dpo i promised myself i would do what RaeRae did and wait a couple of days but of course i've been doing it every few hours for 2 days straight with a resounding chorus of

:bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn:

god it's so depressing!! i actually wish they didnt exist and we just had to be patient - a virtue I have never possesed!

So pretty much conclusive that we haven't done it this month so onto cycle 2. It's ridiculous to get downhearted after one proper attempt but when you did everything right you just want to know WHY?!!

Anyway, thanks for listening to me moan, its just good to be able to let off steam to people that care & understand!
xx

eeugh, I ave just looked at the website, it must have been a bloody good camera,
How is every1 2day?
I tested again this morning and 2 :bfn:, I tried a FRER and an internet 1 and not even a feint line on the cheapie 1
ho hum, just wish :witch: would arrive now so can startthe next 1, at this rate my romantic fertile weekend is out (I can guess that :witch: will arrive just as we check in to the hotel :hissy::hissy::hissy:)
:hug: to all

Morning Ladies!

I caved in and got a :bfn: this morning :cry:

Still no sign of AF though! I'm CD31. Am I clutching at straws? :dohh:

:hug:

Hi Blondie

I feel for you as I've got Crohns too but I've been ok for the last 6 months, I was diagnosed about 4 years ago, I'm just hoping I don't pass it on to my baby when I finally get PG, had a word with my consultant and he said it would be ok to still take my tablets (Azathioprine). Hope you feel better soon. :hug:

I'm quite lucky really as for the last 3 years I've been drug free (used to be on Asacol)- for some reason changing my diet to vegetarian when I met husband also seemed to resolve most of crohns problems. Since then I've managed to get my weight up to a nice healthy 9.5 stone (at my worst it dropped to just under 6!) and touch wood apart from the odd flare up when I'm feeling under the weather I've been ok. Had a wee bit of a flare up around time of the miscarriage but it's settled down again but I will go get my iron levels tested as had to take today off work. I woke up - staggered to shower and then sat down on bed and just cried as I couldn't even face the thought of having to dry my hair I was that exhausted so DH ordered me back to bed. Feeling a bit better now though so dragged myself downstairs to the laptop. :)

Hmmmmm i dont think id ever be able to see my cervix with a light lol they have trouble finding it when i go for a smear!!!!

:rofl::rofl:Glad I'm not the only one - always embarrassing for me as the nurse has to go and get an extra long specular? as I'm very long apparently and my cervix likes to hide. She says it's because I'm tall and leggy - just hope my DH's :spermy: are up for a longer trip than usual :rofl::rofl::rofl:

OK so my curiosity is piqued so I'll have to go check out this website now :rofl::rofl:

Sorry to all the latest :bfn: - hopefully that second pink line will appear in a couple of days for you all :hug:

Definitely been a bit quieter in here during the day - obviously shows that the graduates were very busy at work :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

OMG - just checked out the website - don't know whether to feel freaked out of just amazed by it. :)

That website is...indescribable!! Eeeeewwww.....there is definitely such a thing as TMI, and that is it!

Sorry about the recent rash of :bfn:'s, hopefully that will change in the next couple of days.

I am on CD10, patiently (yeah, right) waiting to O, which should be late next week. Told DH to get ready for a busy week, I wanna INUNDATE that egg with so many sperm it has no choice but to make me a bean! :rofl:

Have a great day, Ladies!

I am on CD10, patiently (yeah, right) waiting to O, which should be late next week. Told DH to get ready for a busy week, I wanna INUNDATE that egg with so many sperm it has no choice but to make me a bean! :rofl:

Have a great day, Ladies!

Currently on about CD7 and I'm bored of waiting already - started doing daily opk's just to give me something to do to feed my POAS addiction :rofl::rofl:
I HAVE to ovulate before Friday next week if I'm to stand any chance of catching the egg this month as I'm away fri, sat and sun on a hen night so hoping we can at least have a chance this month.

Surely the more times you have :sex: over the fertile time the more chance there is of succeeding? Better start feeding my hubby loads of carbs so he has plenty of energy for the week ahead :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well back at CD1 the :witch: finally caught up with me today but i'm so relived because A i can have REAL painkillers B i can have a drink at my friend's bday on Sat and C i can bloody well enjoy my birthday next week AND go on ALL the rides at Blackpool :-D

Sorry girls on your :bfn:'s finger's crossed theyre just being a lil bit slow this month!!!!!

R.E smear i they have to use the metal things on me when i go coz the plastic thingy ma bobs aren't long enough.....oooh i never thought that COULD pose a potential problem if DH's fishes aren't that energetic lol

I am glad you all took a look at that web site! At least I am not the only one with those images in my mind.

Years ago when I first had a smears they used to say my cervix was tilted and lots of excuses. I never got a conclusive result. I moved doctors and I had a smear with them and within 8 weeks I was having laser surgery to remove quite bad cancer cells. I think my old nurse was a bit rubbish. I am glad I moved doctors for sure. I now have smears every year and this wil be my 8th year and all been clear :happydance:

I got preg last year right after my smear ( although m/c at 9 wks ) but my friend also got preg right after smear too. I reckon that little scrap they do clears a little space for the egg to implant! Hense why I am lokng forward to my next one in April if not caught the egg by then.

Hi Blondie

I feel for you as I've got Crohns too but I've been ok for the last 6 months, I was diagnosed about 4 years ago, I'm just hoping I don't pass it on to my baby when I finally get PG, had a word with my consultant and he said it would be ok to still take my tablets (Azathioprine). Hope you feel better soon. :hug:

I'm quite lucky really as for the last 3 years I've been drug free (used to be on Asacol)- for some reason changing my diet to vegetarian when I met husband also seemed to resolve most of crohns problems. Since then I've managed to get my weight up to a nice healthy 9.5 stone (at my worst it dropped to just under 6!) and touch wood apart from the odd flare up when
I'm feeling under the weather I've been ok. Had a wee bit of a flare up around time of the miscarriage but it's settled down again but I will go get my iron levels tested as had to take today off work. I woke up - staggered to shower and then sat down on bed and just cried as I couldn't even face the thought of having to dry my hair I was that exhausted so DH ordered me back to bed. Feeling a bit better now though so dragged myself downstairs to the laptop. :)

Oh my god, you sound just like me when I'm bad, I get so weak that I can't stand up to have a shower so have to sit down like an old lady, I've never dropped to under six stone though but did drop 2 stone to just under 8 before I was diagnosed, well you take it easy and get your iron checked asap mate. :hug:

What a cute kitty cat :)

I presume you mean my little cat, he's called pipkin (very gay name I know) I used to have one called tyler too hense my login name but unfortunately he died last year. got a new kitten now as Pipkin was depressed without his friend and obviously so was I, so I now have a barnie too.

Morning Ladies!

I caved in and got a :bfn: this morning :cry:

Still no sign of AF though! I'm CD31. Am I clutching at straws? :dohh:

:hug:

Not at all, just remember what happened with RaeRae she was convinced she was out this month and got her BFP, good luck

Well back at CD1 the :witch: finally caught up with me today but i'm so relived because A i can have REAL painkillers B i can have a drink at my friend's bday on Sat and C i can bloody well enjoy my birthday next week AND go on ALL the rides at Blackpool :-D

Sorry girls on your :bfn:'s finger's crossed theyre just being a lil bit slow this month!!!!!

R.E smear i they have to use the metal things on me when i go coz the plastic thingy ma bobs aren't long enough.....oooh i never thought that COULD pose a potential problem if DH's fishes aren't that energetic lol

Sorry to hear that nineena, hopefully next month will be your month, hope its mine too.

Right I'm off to the cinema to watch confessions of a shopaholic, can't wait!!!!

Hi girls!!

i hope you're all doing ok! I'm running a bit low on the PMA at the moment which is rubbish.

Hi girls!!

i hope you're all doing ok! I'm running a bit low on the PMA at the moment which is rubbish.

How come??? You're preggers, girl, be happpppppppppppyyyyyy!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Is anything going on that I missed to make you feel worried?

Hi girls!!

How come??? You're preggers, girl, be happpppppppppppyyyyyy!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Is anything going on that I missed to make you feel worried?

No nothing has happened but I'm so early on that I'm pretty scared. I keep telling myself that everyone is only 4 weeks pregnant at some point but it still worries me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->