Team Naughties

Hi girls!!

i hope you're all doing ok! I'm running a bit low on the PMA at the moment which is rubbish.

How come??? You're preggers, girl, be happpppppppppppyyyyyy!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Is anything going on that I missed to make you feel worried?

No nothing has happened but I'm so early on that I'm pretty scared. I keep telling myself that everyone is only 4 weeks pregnant at some point but it still worries me.

Hang in there, Sweetie! Sending you loads of sticky dust, I have a really good feeling for you! :hugs::hugs::hug: Keep up that PMA!!!!

evening all.

i'm not feeling very well today. feel really weak and shakey and my throat has swollen up. CD9 as of midnight and am really hoping i feel better by O day in 7 days time. i wonder if being under the weather will make a difference to my chances, hope not!

to top it off my 17 month old daughter has an ear infection. i feel so sorry for her but she has taken a liking to the medicine the doc has given her so at least i dont have to hold her down and poor it down her throat! when i give it to her she says "yum yum, more!"

the reason i am up so late is because i went straight to bed as soon as my DH got in from work and only woke up at 10:30pm so will probably be up all night! i have to work all weekend though so should have stuck it out and gone to bed at a normal time.

i know what you all mean by the addiction. i have a FRER and really want to use it (just in case i'm one of those women that still have periods when they are pregnant!) i know its totally daft because i KNOW i'm not pregnant and it would be a total waste and i will have to buy a new one in a couple of weeks time. think it's time to get DH to hide it and promise not to give it back until i am at least 12dpo :ban: ! ! :rofl:

anyway think i have gone on enough now so think its time to see what crap is on the telly at this time of night!

:hug:

Hi everyone,
Hugs to everyone who's getting BFN but no witch yet. I really hate that uncertainty! I haven't testing yet but I am expecting AF today so I am going to wait and see if she shows up.

Nineena, sorry to hear that the witch arrived. At least you can have a few drinks for your birthday!!

RaeRae, I think it's probably normal to have lots of doubts and worries at this stage, I know I would be exactly the same. But like you say, everyone was 4 weeks pregnant at one stage and more than likely everything will be absolutely fine! I have a really good feeling for you.

Blondie, definitely get that iron checked out hun, that sounds like a horrible experience, you need to make sure you're in good shape for your imminent BFP.

Good morning, how is everyone? I am gonna take a look at that website you have been talking about, I'm scared though!
I was really happy this morning :happydance:, FF said it thought I ovulated on CD9 then the crosshairs disappeared a few days ago so I was losing hope that I would ovulate this cycle (and panicking I never ever would as I have never charted before) but I have had EWCM for the past 3 days and my BBT was low yesterday and shot up today so I'm thinking I may have O yesterday??? When I put todays BBT in the crosshairs reappeared on CD9 but I have had 2 dips below the coverline (5dpo and 9 dpo) so am thinking even more that I probably O yesterday?
Anyway I'm hoping my temps stay up, I'm just so glad I possibly ovulated!! :yipee:
Hope we have loads more graduates this month
x x x x x

Good morning, how is everyone? I am gonna take a look at that website you have been talking about, I'm scared though!
I was really happy this morning :happydance:, FF said it thought I ovulated on CD9 then the crosshairs disappeared a few days ago so I was losing hope that I would ovulate this cycle (and panicking I never ever would as I have never charted before) but I have had EWCM for the past 3 days and my BBT was low yesterday and shot up today so I'm thinking I may have O yesterday??? When I put todays BBT in the crosshairs reappeared on CD9 but I have had 2 dips below the coverline (5dpo and 9 dpo) so am thinking even more that I probably O yesterday?
Anyway I'm hoping my temps stay up, I'm just so glad I possibly ovulated!! :yipee:
x x x x x

Hi butterfly, hopefully you O'd yesterday!! Do you know you can 'cheat' with FF by putting in imaginary high temperatures over the next couple of days and seeing if it moves your O date. WARNING: this is a road you may not wish to go down as this way obsession lies!
Polaris

morning ladies :)

Well CD8 and decided to have another day off work as still feel tired - though I did have to take one of the cats to the vet as she has a huge bald patch that she just keeps picking at - she's now sat sulking on the window sill with her back to me :rofl::rofl:

Started poas now (opk) so at least I feel I'm doing something positive in TTC. Just wanting those lines to get nice and dark now.

Polaris - cheating on FF :rofl::rofl::rofl: Guilty of that one myself :rofl::rofl:

x x x x x

Hi butterfly, hopefully you O'd yesterday!! Do you know you can 'cheat' with FF by putting in imaginary high temperatures over the next couple of days and seeing if it moves your O date. WARNING: this is a road you may not wish to go down as this way obsession lies!
Polaris

Ooh thank u Polaris, I just did it, you're right, I will become obsessed and do it all the time now!
If I have 2 more days of elevated temps then it will put O day as yesterday just as I thought!
Thank u xxxx

hi all, mind if i butt in?? we started ttc in january, on cycle 2 now. last cycle 23 days long, think I am 6/7dpo today, only based on ov pains rather than anything more concrete!
need something to take my mind of poas :rofl:

hi all, mind if i butt in?? we started ttc in january, on cycle 2 now. last cycle 23 days long, think I am 6/7dpo today, only based on ov pains rather than anything more concrete!

Hi Mrs N, Welcome to Team Naughties. If you want, you can put the logo into your signature, RaeRae has posted the code on page 1 of the thread.

6/7 dpo is way too early to test so do try to distract yourself for a little bit longer hun!! I have the opposite problem, I think I have a POAS phobia and I currently trying to psych myself up to test tomorrow (16 dpo) if the nasty witch doesn't arrive today. Constant monologue running through my head goes something like this: "Maybe this is it, maybe I'm pregnant, still no sign of witch, has to be a good thing right?" Answer: "Don't be silly, this is wishful thinking, you are fooling yourself, you didn't even get enough BD in at the right time this month, you will feel really stupid when you get BFN tomorrow, why don't you just wait another few days?" Answer: "But if I am pregnant I'd want to know, there's no point just sitting here wondering, the worst that can happen is that I get a BFN, I'm no worse off, either I'm pregnant or I'm not, seeing a test result isn't going to make any difference". Answer: "But some people have LP of up to 16 days and you have no idea of your cycle so maybe witch isn't even late, why waste money on testing when you're definitely not pregnant, you know how upset you're going to be when it's negative". Answer: "But maybe I am". Return to start of loop and repeat for the entire day. It is doing my head in.

oh ladies..

i have just seen the cutest baby ever. shes a collegaues grand daughter and is only a week old. she is so so small! i touched her little feet and coo'd over her little nose, and fingernails ets.

WANT ONE! :lol:

oh I know, 6/7 dpo is too early to test and would be totally and utterly pointless, thats why I need to take my mind off it! I'm working all weekend so that might help, as I won't have time to think about it!

Polaris, good luck if you do decided to test, I can understand your feelings but I think the "I want to know now!" voice would win out in my case :rofl:

samzi, aw, i love seeing other people's little babies, they are just too cute!

Ah Samzi - so with you, just seen such a gorgeous little week old girl! Fingers crossed for us all at is soooooonnnnnn!!! x

Hi Mrs N, Welcome to Team Naughties. If you want, you can put the logo into your signature, RaeRae has posted the code on page 1 of the thread.

6/7 dpo is way too early to test so do try to distract yourself for a little bit longer hun!! I have the opposite problem, I think I have a POAS phobia and I currently trying to psych myself up to test tomorrow (16 dpo) if the nasty witch doesn't arrive today. Constant monologue running through my head goes something like this: "Maybe this is it, maybe I'm pregnant, still no sign of witch, has to be a good thing right?" Answer: "Don't be silly, this is wishful thinking, you are fooling yourself, you didn't even get enough BD in at the right time this month, you will feel really stupid when you get BFN tomorrow, why don't you just wait another few days?" Answer: "But if I am pregnant I'd want to know, there's no point just sitting here wondering, the worst that can happen is that I get a BFN, I'm no worse off, either I'm pregnant or I'm not, seeing a test result isn't going to make any difference". Answer: "But some people have LP of up to 16 days and you have no idea of your cycle so maybe witch isn't even late, why waste money on testing when you're definitely not pregnant, you know how upset you're going to be when it's negative". Answer: "But maybe I am". Return to start of loop and repeat for the entire day. It is doing my head in.

Hi polaris, I know exactly what you mean, luckily for me I was only 12 day's past OV when :witch: arrived but now I'm waiting to OV again and I know that if it's any longer than 12 day's this time then I'm going to try and not test until I'm at least 15 day's past incase my system is still mixed up from taking the pill. Hang in there if you must but try not to be scared as what's the worst that can happen??? You just try again next month if it's a :bfn: like me. xx :hug: xx:dust::dust:

Welcome Mrs_N, I would order some OPK's off the internet if your not sure about ov date as they are really good, but then again I don't think I've ever felt any OV pains before so I wouldn't have any clue as to when I was ov'ing otherwise.

Hi girls!!

i hope you're all doing ok! I'm running a bit low on the PMA at the moment which is rubbish.

Hi RaeRae, good to hear from you, try not to worry I'm sure everything will be fine with your baby, just try and relax and enjoy it, the next few weeks will fly by and then you'll feel much better. x x x

oh ladies..

i have just seen the cutest baby ever. shes a collegaues grand daughter and is only a week old. she is so so small! i touched her little feet and coo'd over her little nose, and fingernails ets.

WANT ONE! :lol:

I know exactly what you mean I saw the most gorgeous baby today, I was at Derby hospital and it looked like the parents were just taking her home for the first time, so tiny with a gorgeous little pink outfit on. I WANT ONE TOO!!!!

Well still a negative opk today but testing everyday now as determined to make sure timing of :sex: is perfect this month :happydance::happydance:

Raerae - try and relax and enjoy being pregnant :) sending :dust: your way just to add an extra bit of stickiness for you :)

hi ladies, how are you all doing,
rae rae - dont blame you from being scared, i will be a nervous wreck when i get my BFP.

im due to ovulate on mon, so will be on ov watch this weekend.

Aww thank you so much girls xxx

I am so so nervous. I hate being this early on! I scared myself half to death the other day. I did an internet cheapy test I had in and the line was so faint I was terrified. I went to superdrug and bought their tests and it was a lovely strong positive. I just did another one of the cheapy tests I did the other day and it was a nice fat pink line so at least I know the HCG is going up. That has chilled me out for an hour at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->