Team Naughties

Ah Raerae, I can only imagine - but to me it seems like the first few weeks of pg are so nerve wracking. I am sending you virtual :hug: xx

Raerae (or any of our other lucky ladies who've had their :bfp:)... This is a slightly silly question, but I'm trying to stop myself from symptom spotting, or POASing too early...
Do you remember when you first felt symptoms, and what came first?
I remember with Freya it was the sore boobs that did it for me, but it was a looooooong time ago (or at least seems it!) and I can't remember when that was.
Thanks so much ladies. :)

Evening (or morning lol) girls well im feeling very cranky and down today i'm in absolute agony with this period i've got the most horrendous back ache on the left hand side that's nothing like any period pain ive ever had, it's almost like sciatica or whiplash but it's too far over to the left to be that :'( i just feel so poop and painkillers aren't helping atall meepy bleep :(

Sorry to be on a downer but had to moan to someone :hug: girls xxxx

Hey Raerae. Hope you're feeling a little better. I remember stressing out BIG time during my first tri. It does settle after a while though (which doesn't help you now!).
Could you please put me down to test on March 6? I'm going to try to hold out till then.
Thanks!

Oh my God girls, I got my :bfp:!! I am completely still in shock! The line is not faint at all, nearly as strong as the control line. I woke up at half six needing to pee and took my temperature then and when it was still high it gave me the courage to test. OH didn't sleep very well last night either so I'm not going to wake him up yet cos he is very grumpy when just woken up after no sleep! So I will wait till I gets up and then surprise him with it! No more sleep for me though I don't think!! Too excited!

Freya's Mum - I had no real symptoms at all until about Thursday. I was actually completely convinced that this wasn't my month cos I just wasn't feeling it. I did have some symptoms of tender bbs and tiredness before that, but nothing out of the ordinary compared to the way I felt last month. Since Thursday though (14 dpo) I have been feeling very strange and started to feel like I might be pregnant but too scared to test.
My symptoms since then were:
1. My bbs started to feel a bit fuller and more heavy (still tender but no more so than last month).
2. Slightly queasy/light-headed feeling from time to time (not severe enough to be classified as nausea but definitely noticeable)
3. More tired than usual, wanting to get early nights (this could be related to getting up at the crack of dawn to take temperature LOL).
3. A big blob of EWCM yesterday (????? Didn't know what to make of that.)
4. I also got some very slight spotting at 7 dpo (possible IB)

That's about it though so I still don't have huge amounts of symptoms and I'm 16 dpo today. That makes my due date the 5th November, although if they calculate it based on LMP that would be an earlier date. So excited!!!

:happydance:CONGRATULATIONS POLARIS!!!! :happydance: Really pleased for you. I am going to test this morning although pretty sure it will be a :bfn:as only 10dpo but worth a try. Unlike you I am not worried about poas and think i might be addicted!! It seems you have the best way of doing things though and waiting.

Congratulations once again :hug:x x x x
Come on Team Naughties!!!!

Thanks, good luck this morning. Hopefully even if it's BFN it will turn into BFP over the next few days. I think my POAS phobia is cured now - I just want everyone to test!!

Thanks even if it is :bfn: I am just going to keep up the positive thinking and there is always next month!!!

Keep us posted with how you are getting on. x

I am starting to doubt this month already. We have all the family coming over from NZ in the next few days, and I think we are going to be far too busy to get down to making a baby :(

Yay!!! :yipee: Congratulations Polaris!! I'm so pleased for you! :yipee:
And thanks for all the info about your symptoms too - you're a star!

Well that really is just sods law...... I do a test this morning, luckily using one of the cheap tests and within 5 mins of testing :witch:shows up. Oh well.... onto the next month and I can have a few drinkies tonight!!!

Congratulations Polaris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!! Another one for Team Naughties LOL!!!

Freyasmum I had no symptoms. I thought I was coming on my period on sunday night. I was absolutely convinced. I just had a funny feeling down there. On the monday morning I just felt weird so I tested. I can't describe it. It's like when I woke up monday morning I knew.

So 1 - 11 dpo nothing. Did a FRER at 10dpo and got a :bfn:
12dpo - Started to feel like af was coming. Not so much cramps but little niggles down there.
13dpo - Woke up feeling queasy and starving at the same time. Felt weird so tested and got :bfp:
14dpo - Started to feel sick mostly in the evenings.
15dpo - Boobs starting to get sore especially around nipples
16dpo - Boobs seem to have doubled overnight
17dpo - Major major mood swings have kicked in
18dpo - Today - Lots of watery CM when I woke up this morning. Boobs are huge and I just feel pregnant.

congratulations polaris :happydance::happydance: at this rate there will be no one left in team naughties.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

What fantastic news! How did you tell your man? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

What fantastic news! How did you tell your man? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had been thinking about how to tell him, I didn't think he would get up till about 11.30 or so because he likes his lie-in on a Saturday. Anyway I left the chemist bag with the test in it on the table and I was out doing the gardening when he got up. He must have guessed what it was and opened the bag, he came out to the garden and said 'is that pregnancy test accurate?' and gave me a hug. It was such a lovely moment. Then he said 'shouldn't you be taking it easy?' LOL, I'm pregnant not an invalid! Sweet though that he wants to look after me already!

Wow RaeRae, our dates are really close together if you are 18 dpo today, I am 16 dpo today.

And I seem to remember that you came off BCP at almost exactly the same time as me too - I took my last pill on 16th December 08 and I think you were similar?

So we are definitely bump buddies!!
Hope hope hope it goes well for us both!

Oh wow! Have you made any plans to celebrate this weekend?

We had already arranged to meet up with friends to go to a play this evening. It's going to be so hard to keep quiet about it as I just feel like telling everyone!! At least I have all you lot to share my news with! And it will be kind of exciting having a secret just the two of us!

OH has said that he's cooking me a nice dinner for before we go out too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->