Team Naughties

I wish I could POAS now!

Is anyone else in the Naugties 2WW convinced they're PG?
I wonder if this TTC might be sending me a little mad!

Oh Polaris, that is so amazing!!! :happydance::happydance:

Congratulations, and sending you tons of sticky vibes!!!

Well, girlies, I am on CD12, still waiting to O. If all goes as normal, I should be Oing thursday or Friday, so told DH to get his Baby Dancing shoes on for this week.

Here's to the rest of team naughties getting their :bfp:'s this month!!!!

:happydance::happydance: congratulations Polaris :)

:happydance:Team Naughties is proving to be a pretty fertile bunch - hopefully I won't be the one dragging the grades down :rofl::rofl:

Well CD9 now and lots of watery cm this morning so heading into that fertile period. Will have to go and do an opk shortly to see if the lines are getting any stronger.

I've just realised that I need a new ticker!!

Good luck to everyone coming up towards O and to anyone who is due to test.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Just been trying to explain to my DH about the differences in CM and how it's starting to look like a good time to :sex:

His reaction was pretty much one of horror :rofl::rofl: I don't think he can cope with the detailed workings of a woman - I did offer to show him the my beautiful cervix site so he would know what I was talking about but he didn't seem that interested :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think as long as he gets to :sex: frequently that is all he wants to know.

Opk line was getting stronger today so think i will probably ovulate before Friday which is good news seeing as I'm away for the weekend and don't think DH is really likely to supply me with a takeaway supply :rofl::rofl:

Roll on the big O :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi,
I started ttc the end of janurary, will be testing again on 3rd march, can i join your team?
Im pretty sure i may be pg, just got a feeling.

Wow Polaris, that is brilliant!:wohoo: Congratulations, I am sooooo jealous!!
Welcome ToxicBunny, hope you get your :bfp: on the 3rd, I am not going to test till :witch: is late so thats 13th, I'll probably give in earlier though! Might get my DH to hide my tests!!
Congrats again Polaris hope its a sticky bean
:hug:
x x x x x

I wish I could POAS now!

Is anyone else in the Naugties 2WW convinced they're PG?
I wonder if this TTC might be sending me a little mad!

I'm with you on the POAS thing, but I wouldn't say I'm convinced at this point. Reading about Raerae and Polaris' symptoms and when they had them is giving me more hope though!
Man, I was so sure I was going to strike it lucky first time again. I don't want to think I'm pregnant because then it is just that bit more disappointing when the :witch: comes...
Of course, I'm only on my second cycle, so I've really got no cause to complain just yet!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

grats polaris and goodluck everyone who hasnt had their BFP yet. fx'd for you all! :hugs:

Congrats Polaris and welcome Toxic Bunny!!
Well, this morning I'm on CD36, no :witch: and a great big fat :bfn: again this morning. I just know that :witch: will arrive at the most crucial moment during our weekend away next weekend....:hissy::hissy::hissy:
How much longer do u all think I should wait before I g to the Drs????

Congrats Polaris and welcome Toxic Bunny!!
Well, this morning I'm on CD36, no :witch: and a great big fat :bfn: again this morning. I just know that :witch: will arrive at the most crucial moment during our weekend away next weekend....:hissy::hissy::hissy:

Sorry to hear that the witch is playing tricks with you. Is your cycle normally regular? Or have you just come off BCP, it can take a while for your cycle to get back to normal. I would recommend temperature charting if you are not pregnant this month and your cycles are irregular. You will know when you have O'd and therefore know roughly when you should expect AF.

Morning ladies,

Well CD10 and think it won't be long until the big O now - got a strange achey feeling down there this morning and did an opk and it's stronger than yesterday. Got to make sure we catch the eggy this month as I want to be a graduate aswell :happydance::happydance::happydance: Pretty sure I will ovulate before friday before I go away for the weekend.

I think DH is starting to worry I'm becoming obsessive about this whole thing but I just want to do everything possible to make sure I get a :bfp: soon - surely thats not that freaky :)

Morning ladies,

Well CD10 and think it won't be long until the big O now - got a strange achey feeling down there this morning and did an opk and it's stronger than yesterday. Got to make sure we catch the eggy this month as I want to be a graduate aswell :happydance::happydance::happydance: Pretty sure I will ovulate before friday before I go away for the weekend.

I think DH is starting to worry I'm becoming obsessive about this whole thing but I just want to do everything possible to make sure I get a :bfp: soon - surely thats not that freaky :)

That's great that you think you will probably O before you go away for the weekend. Remember that spermies can live for a few days so BD in the lead up to O is also good.

I OV'd on CD14, that's the day I had progressively stronger positives on an OPK. I BD'd on day 13, 14 and 15 with pre-seed.

That's great that you think you will probably O before you go away for the weekend. Remember that spermies can live for a few days so BD in the lead up to O is also good.

:happydance::happydance: I've already told DH that we are going to be :sex: every night this week from tonight through until Thursday :rofl::rofl: - who says romance goes out of the window the minute you start trying to conceive. :sex: is now determined by lines on a stick and my CM :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Determined that by the time the egg is released this month it will be up against an army of :spermy: waiting for it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ha!

It becomes a mission doesn't it - to fill up as much as possible!

How longs your cycle normally?

I have just noticed... PAGE 100!!!
I have no idea about my cycles now as I 'officially' finished on the depo injection last february, and af returned in January. I had hormone tests done last November which showed that I was o'ing, and OPK's said that I o'ed on CD10 (however they were only positive for that day, which sort of threw me then), so that works out that I'm 26 DPO. My cycles were never partularly regularly before the depo, but they were never over 37 days...
I am beginning to think that I am in the wrong group :cry:
Thanks Polaris and Cazd (I got it right :happydance:) x

I have just noticed... PAGE 100!!!
I have no idea about my cycles now as I 'officially' finished on the depo injection last february, and af returned in January. I had hormone tests done last November which showed that I was o'ing, and OPK's said that I o'ed on CD10 (however they were only positive for that day, which sort of threw me then), so that works out that I'm 26 DPO. My cycles were never partularly regularly before the depo, but they were never over 37 days...
I am beginning to think that I am in the wrong group :cry:
Thanks Polaris and Cazd (I got it right :happydance:) x

That sounds quite stressful, I think I would go to doctor if you are 26 dpo and no sign of AF or BFP. At least hormone tests showed no problems.
Good luck.
Polaris

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"