Team Naughties

Hiya, joined in jan! yay! will be testing around feb 3rd!! Im actualy due on the 1st.

Good luck ladies.

Pleasr can i have the sig? :)

Ladies can you help me out at all? I just went to the loo cos i could feel something and when i looked there was a clump of yellow stretchy cm. Any idea what it means at all?

I had that yesterday too! Just one big lump of the stuff - super-stretchy...
Strange huh?

I'm back in the 'not-feeling-it' state of mind today :muaha:

My Friend gave birth this morning to a 7.5pound baby boy.
It took her 17 hours !!!! She was so worried about having a c-sec but managed it naturally with an epidural.

Can't wait to see the baby but OMG I'm Soooo broody - I just want to be pregnant now!
Oh - maybe I am - Its v possible - (FertilityFriend put me back 2 days after this mornings temp) - oh dammit - I'm not even the end of my first cycle ... I HATE THIS !!!

I know what you mean Cazd, both my neighbours are up the duff and it seems you seem bumps and babies everywhere!

Jesus, just spent £35 on tests, am i going nuts?! this is only the first cycle!!

Hiya Girlies!! So, after all my worries about DH and his meds affecting his libido, he came on like a champ last night, so I'm thrilled!! That said, I usually O around cd18, and I'm on cd16 now, and am still reading low fertility on my monitor. I did miss a couple of tests early in my cycle, so that may be why, but I almost always have a high reading by now, so I'm wondering if this is going to be an anovulatory cycle?

Cazd, hang in there, you aren't out this month until the :witch: sings!!

I think i should own shares in the Pregnancy test making factory. ive bought that many over the years and they,ve always been :bfn: only 1 :bfp: out of about 100 tests at least. i will be out buying more monday!:shrug:

Hey ladies I have a question as me and other half were babydancen last nite I felt very tender inside and I was just wondering if any of u have ever had this? I had my positive opk yesterday so I was wondering if this has nething to do with ovulation....?

Hiya Girlies!! So, after all my worries about DH and his meds affecting his libido, he came on like a champ last night, so I'm thrilled!! That said, I usually O around cd18, and I'm on cd16 now, and am still reading low fertility on my monitor. I did miss a couple of tests early in my cycle, so that may be why, but I almost always have a high reading by now, so I'm wondering if this is going to be an anovulatory cycle?

Cazd, hang in there, you aren't out this month until the :witch: sings!!

i was worried this month as i didnt get any highs but it went straight to peak.

Hey ladies I have a question as me and other half were babydancen last nite I felt very tender inside and I was just wondering if any of u have ever had this? I had my positive opk yesterday so I was wondering if this has nething to do with ovulation....?

Im not sure tbh i get this sometimes but its if we,ve baby danced too much, then i feel briused.

hope you get your :bfp: this cycle xx:dust:

:wave: hi all!!!!! well i'm a bit excited!!! couldn't control my urge to poas this morning :D :D got a really realllly faint line.... i know its only early days.... but :D .... wouldn't first time lucky be FAB!!!!!! :D

i got my positive opk on CD5 dunno whether its due to the implant or not but i seem to have ov'ed early..... so i'd be exactly 3 dpo if i ov'ed the next day :D or 4 DPO if i ov'ed the same day....... :D

EXCITED.... maybe this is my month :D

ooh fx'd hun!!:D :hug: Im either 7dpo or 5dpo, not sure which :lol:

Yea idk either but I no that we didn't do it too much so idk I'm hope it's a good sign we will babydance again tom hope for our bfp all of us ladies. Good luck all ughh it's gunna be a long 2ww ahhhh idk wat to do witmyself

hey girls please check out my hpt's in preg gallery... see what you think xxx would be very grateful for a second opinion xxxxx :D thanks xxxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/95192-ooo-early-days-but-v-exciting-xx.html

link to my pics xxx :D

ive posted a reply i see BFP!!! test in a few days for a stronger line

well done x

thank you!!! i'm very very excited but its such early days... i'm VERY sceptical because it has shown up sooo soon... this never happened with my boys... ????????? it didn't show up on test till a couple of days before AF was due..... so strange.....???

that's the first test pic I have ever looked at so no idea what I'm looking for lol, but fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->