-*- teen tbh -*-

TBH: I think there is a small whale inside of me this time :haha:

posted in teen preg also...
419819_162396053881640_100003337403019_231758_967242192_n.jpg

Hahaha yeah just one little spud lookin baby in there :D Have another scan next friday though so if another showed up I would faint.

tbh i should be sleeping but im busy being mad that a) Larc is coming to NYC but 9ish days from now so i cant go and b) Hyde got his shit together and is doing an American live but Gackt still hasnt sorted his tour or at least admitted he lied. I love you dude but...quit playin games with my heart T^T

TBH I wish it didnt cost money to block phone numbers. I am getting tired of stupid pathetic texts -__- Like seriously dude leave me alone already, so over it.

Tbh, I'm dreading the HV coming over. She's due over in half an hour. On tuesday she asked if she could come over today, I said well Connor is at nursery. But she said it doesn't matter as we need 'a little chat' :dohh:

Tina, that stinks. :(
I can just block numbers from texting me on my phone. Not calls though.

Tbh, I'm thinking of changing the title of his thread. Do the dashes and stars bother anyone else, or should I just leave it?

LO has her 9 month check-up today. :/

TBH i'm so confused about everything in my life :nope:

Tbh, I'm thinking of changing the title of his thread. Do the dashes and stars bother anyone else, or should I just leave it?

LO has her 9 month check-up today. :/

I like the dashes and stars :thumbup:

Hope baby girls appt goes well!

Thanks. I'm sure the appt will go well. I'm not sure if she has to get vaccinations today. I'm pretty sure she does (i think just one), but she always handles them so well. I'm excited to see how much she weighs/measures in length. ;)

How are you and Kenny today?

Thanks. I'm sure the appt will go well. I'm not sure if she has to get vaccinations today. I'm pretty sure she does (i think just one), but she always handles them so well. I'm excited to see how much she weighs/measures in length. ;)

How are you and Kenny today?

I know! I used to get so excited going to Kenny's doctors appointments to see how much he weighed/measured lol. Now they're just really boring! But I still do get excited. Update us when you can on her measurements! She's so precious.

We are good! I'm at work, so I'm excited to go home since I don't work on weekends. Yayyyyy!!! :D

TBH, how can you forget something we just discussed yesterday?????

My cousin in law has a baby shower tomorrow, and I had a conversation with DH yesterday, saying basically "Hey, I'm probably gonna ride with Amber and your mom can drop me off since she is gonna be busy in the morning and can't give me a ride there. Are you going to watch Emerald?" And right after i said "are you gonna watch emerald" He says "Yeah." Then this morning he calls and says "I'm gonna pick up a headlight and breakpads and tomorrow I'll go over to my moms house to fix them and you can ride with her." :dohh: So I said, "um i told you your mom is busy in the morning so i can't ride with her" and he says "oh, well still i'm going over there to fix the car while you're gone tomorrow" and I said "how are you going to watch Emerald while you're fixing the car??"

and of course, he goes: "Oh you aren't taking her?" :dohh: :growlmad: :nope:

Like, were you seriously not listening to a thing I said. And THEN he said "I doubt I said 'Yeah'". Yep, I'm just lying. -_- Not amused this morning.

:hugs:

Are you going to have to take Emerald with you? At least it's a baby shower... People usually love kids at baby showers. ;)

Oh I don't mind taking her, but if I do I'm gonna have to drive because her carseat is bulkyyyy. It's more of the fact that we had a whole conversation about it less than 24 hours ago lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->