-*- teen tbh -*-

why doesnt he buy a new one they are like $10 here in texas

I cant beleive he's actually moving to Texas :roll:

Bet you're glad to be rid

What does smh stand for? :shrug:

shaking my head :haha:

Usually I can guess them but that had me stumped. Thanks:flower:

Tbh, everyday I feel worse and worse. I also feel really guilty that I sleep when Hollie does in the day, resulting in me do nothing in the afternoon. All the washing is done and food is cooked, but idk still feel bad for sleeping.

I feel shit so OH is cooking, that makes me feel bad too.

I feel like im being lazy, even though I get everything done that needs to be done. IDK.

why doesnt he buy a new one they are like $10 here in texas

Who knows! But whatever he can have the stupid gate lol. If he wants to waste the gas money driving to my house for a crap $30 baby gate so be it.

He's just being petty, IMO.
probably because he knows he was a total jackass to begin with.
:roll:

Tbh, I've got so much to do... Need to sort out Connor's passport, do my first aid homework, send a package off, tidy, clean, wash up, bath and bed. And all need doing soon. But I can't be bothered.

tbh, Myles is getting into everything today! He is in his rolly chair and one minute hes pulling my purse of the coffee table, then he has a pen in his hand, looking up again and hes got the tv remote ! lol silly boy, now hes going after my sweater lol

Just had another rejection from Derby uni :sad2: Only 1 left (my number 1 choice). Trying to stay positive but it's so so so hard right now :cry:

Just had another rejection from Derby uni :sad2: Only 1 left (my number 1 choice). Trying to stay positive but it's so so so hard right now :cry:

Oh no :( sorry to hear about the rejection. Keeping positive thoughts for you on your other choice!

Tbh im fed up or tyler not listening and hitting me alll the time he only hits me abd every time I tell him off he laughs he refuses to listen hes got some behaviour issues for a 14 month old.

tbh, my mom is really irritating me today about my phone bill.

cabbagebaby that is absolutely 100% normal behavior for a 14 month old

tbh: FOUR hour nap Emerald?! :O :O this has never happened in her life!

Tbh: I look forward to OH coming home every night because it's the only time I get to hang out with someone and talk to someone:cry: I wish I had more friends

Tbh, I am kinda worried now. My brothers friend and another friend just stopped by to pick up mic stands so they obviously saw Myles n said Hi (the thing that worries me is they are both friends with this girl who is really close to FOB :nope:)

I hope this doesnt start something. Ugh.

Stay positive! It isn't over yet. :hugs:

Tbh im fed up or tyler not listening and hitting me alll the time he only hits me abd every time I tell him off he laughs he refuses to listen hes got some behaviour issues for a 14 month old.

He's just testing boundaries, try not to take it too much to heart. Nathaniel does exactly the same things :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->