-*- teen tbh -*-

Right, I get that. My DH does the same thing sometimes. It's like 'really? did you just completely tune me out?!' :roll:

I might even understand if he was playing video games or doing something. He was literally standing right across from me only talking to me hahaha. Silly men :rolleyes:

TBH: I think there is a small whale inside of me this time :haha:

posted in teen preg also...
419819_162396053881640_100003337403019_231758_967242192_n.jpg

WOW! Im so jealous, I love your bump, amazing considering how early you are :flower:

thanks! my friend is a few weeks ahead of me, but with her 3rd child, and she looks like she's like 30 weeks pregnant no joke.

Falko woke me up soooo any times last night to feed. Oh, four month sleep regression, how I despise you...

tbh i wish my nipple would heal already. i hate not enjoying feeding time

TBH, I wish I had real friends, and not people who come to me when they have problems and leave whenever I try to hang out with them or have my own problems. This is getting fucking ridiculous :growlmad:

TBH, I wish I had real friends, and not people who come to me when they have problems and leave whenever I try to hang out with them or have my own problems. This is getting fucking ridiculous :growlmad:

^ this!
A lot of my friends only seem interested in talking when they're having some huge dilemma.

^ this!
A lot of my friends only seem interested in talking when they're having some huge dilemma.

Yep! And if you want to hang out with them or have your own problems, they're no where to be seen!

Tina, that stinks. :(
I can just block numbers from texting me on my phone. Not calls though.

Really? Don't you have an iPhone? That's what I have. But yeah I got a text yesterday after already getting a ton of texts about other stuff. But apperentally Elliott is moving to Texas next Thursday and needs to come here to pick up the baby gate he bought for us because he needs it for his apartment -__- so now I have to see him next week. But whatever I'll just put the gate outside and he can pick it up and leave and then after that there is no reason for him to contact me.

^wow he's taking your baby gate? seriously? what a douchebag.

Smh, no other word to describe it! Seriously! "Oh btw that baby gate that protects our daughter, um....yeah I'm gonna need that for my new place." :nope:

Haha I'm not mad because we don't even use that gate.

I think it's more or less the reason why you broke up, plus the fact that he "needs" the gate, that makes him a d-bag. I'm glad that you're okay though! :hugs2:

^ this!

Yep! And if you want to hang out with them or have your own problems, they're no where to be seen!

^^^ Ugh I know the feeling :/
The friend who ditched me last night text me this morning saying sorry she was sleeping all day (she works graveyard shifts at Tim hortons so I wasnt really angry) but I mean come on.. we made plans...

Also When I found out I was pregnant (just got out of my abusive relationship) my bestfriend got invited to the movies (by this girl who we both us to be friends with but she started disliking me when I started missing school ((because of FOB)) so anywho my besty tried to invite me also with this girl n this is pretty much how the conversation went.

Besty: Can monica come?
Girl: I dont know I want it to be just you me (and some other chicks)
Besty: But she is going threw alot right now and needs her friends...
Girl: So? I am going threw alot too.

Thats all I remember but when she says she is going threw alot she was talking about not being able to find a roommate for her second semester in Uni :wacko: Like really?

Sorry for the novel :haha:

Smh, no other word to describe it! Seriously! "Oh btw that baby gate that protects our daughter, um....yeah I'm gonna need that for my new place." :nope:

Elliot isn't FOB though, just Tina's ex.

That is stupid though. Its not like gates are THAT expensive.

It was only $30. But whatever. I'm not even mad because I don't use it. It's just the fact that I have see him. But oh well. I'll see him that one day and then he's gone for good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->