Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

So when do you all get a pos opk?! I've been trying to test at 10:30 am then 5-6 pm but they are neg neg neg. Do you see it 2 days before O? I've been holding it for 4 hours and limiting water! :shrug::loo:

Wait a sec, she was drinking knowing she was pregnant a while ago. How far along is she now?! That's so disturbing, it actually makes me a little sick. I'm sorry, Lei. I hope your friend does the right thing and chooses wisely like adoption. There's a family that would LOVE to have that baby.

She didn't drink but was joking the day she found out saying ..oh well I'm not that far along.. Blah blah blah! She is 10weeks I believe & still hasn't seen her Obgyn because she doesn't know what to do. She said when the "a" clinic did the ultra sound she felt nothing & wasn't excited to hear the heart beat or see the baby :(

I know this sounds crazy but a part of me wants to tell her to let me adopt the baby if she can't do it! I want one so bad & I think its so unfair that women who actually want babies can't have them! It freaking sucks! :cry:

She didn't drink but was joking the day she found out saying ..oh well I'm not that far along.. Blah blah blah! She is 10weeks I believe & still hasn't seen her Obgyn because she doesn't know what to do. She said when the "a" clinic did the ultra sound she felt nothing & wasn't excited to hear the heart beat or see the baby :(

I know this sounds crazy but a part of me wants to tell her to let me adopt the baby if she can't do it! I want one so bad & I think its so unfair that women who actually want babies can't have them! It freaking sucks! :cry:

Oh wow. I can't even imagen what went thru your head when she told u what the money was for:( I would be very hurt and angry.

Manda - I can't even begin to say what went through my head... I looked at DH & my eyes got watery. I think its best that I dstance myself from her cause its obvious she is only worried about her feelings.

On a brighter note.. It looks like a bunch of us will be testing around the same time! Fxed for lots of :bfp:

Morning ladies!

I'm at the clinic for my CD11 scan...we BD last night. ever since I started acu I will O as early as CD12.

At my acu appt on Tuesday when my Dr took my pulse and checked my tongue (Chinese medicine procedure) she said that she is positive for me that my body is ready for pregnancy. She also said to remember that even in a perfectly healthy couple it takes time...

How is everyone??

You're right, Breaking - even with women who have no fertility issues it can take several months. I'm glad your acu lady says you're ready for that bfp! We all know you deserve it!!! FX'd this is it for you!

Lei I know right!! Most of us test within 7 days of each other, which is just AWESOME!! I hope it's a VERY eventful week filled with BFP's! Only about a week and a half until we start. I'm feeling optimistic for all of us!

rojo I don't know if you'll be on here today since your poor little kiddos have been so sick :( I hope everyone is starting to feel a little better. If you get a chance, let us know how your appointment goes today!!

AFM, I'm excited, we are going camping this weekend with a group of friends, and a few kids & dogs. Love it!

How about everyone else?

Good Morning Ladies,
I took my Ovidrel shot last night. Compared to last time I am feeling great. Last time I had the flu and it gave me horrible cramps and nausea. This time just mild cramps and I am pretty tired today. Otherwise I am good to go for tomorrow morning.

How is everyone feeling??

Lune, I would answer your question but we all know my experience with opk's has been less than pleasant and completely undependable!!!!
Have you gotten one yet?!

MAN this thread is quiet lately!

HA!HA! I hear yea!

I am just waiting for my IUI tomorrow then I can start symptom spotting and sharing with all of you. lol

I am really tired today though from my trigger shot:(

Lune: I use the Opk every month and generally get a positive 24-36/48hrs after... depends on how frequently use test throughout the day. On days when I don't think it's close I'll do a once a day. As it gets closer I up it twice a day, using fmu and smu. when I'm just about there I will add another evening test if I can hold my urine that long. So I'm pretty good about catching the surge while its on the rise, so I get a little more time. If you're only testing once a day like some people recommend you're S
at a disadvantage of not knowing if the surge was rising or decling when you get your positive.

It makes a difference for me since I always have to do IUI's but for people who BD it shouldn't make a real difference

Hope that helps :)

Breakin- Lots of :dust: to you, you are ready! You make Acu more and more enticing!
Manda- FX'd for you, too!

AFM - Well I am convinced my batch of IC OPKs are bad, or just too sketchy to rely on. I realized I totally screwed myself by not drinking fluids so I could do the opk test, so then I tried to drink tons of water with mucinex, then when it came time to BD I was still totally dry. Thank god for the preseed. But all this stressed me out which stressed DH out, we both really hate that we HAVE to BD on a specific day! We finally managed to BD so now I am trying to NOT obsess and stress out. Yeah, right. Might try again tonight for extra insurance but I don't want another lame attempt. Supposed to O tomorrow. :dohh:

Who is starting us off on rolling in the :bfp:s???!!! Hopin?!

Lei: I meant to ask you when you started the whole donor cycle if you were going to do a shared cycle..But I totally forgot to ask, and I assume you didn't. Anyway at my clinic they offer whats called shared cycle. Where let's say you can't afford the whole IVF process (egg extraction and meds being the two most expensive parts) then a recipient pays for the entire cycle but you get to some of your eggs. Then you would just pay for the embryo diagnostics and transfer for yourself. I'm sure all clinics and guidelines are different, but its definitely something to look into. :hugs:

Lei: Oh and do you get to know when and if they become pregnant? Our donor will get to know :)

scan today went well, nothing exciting for once which was nice!
Here's an adorable little foot

Attachments

• IMAG0110.jpg
    IMAG0110.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 5
I hope so Lune!!

Luna How did I miss your scan?? :dohh: sorry love. LOVE your picture!! Look at that perfect foot!! <3 precious!! Thank you for sharing that. Warms my heart.

So my apt went well.. Nothing too exciting.. did my weight, lost 3lbs.. listened to the hb.. bp was good.. sent me to the lab to do bloodwork to check my thyroid and the iron levels as I have been sooo exhausted lately.. on an antibiotic myself for my cold.. so hope its the end of it..

Hopin my next apt for the front page is July 23rd Ultrasound and then apt with my dr right after.. :)

Thanks ladies...i hope we all have bfps soon!.

Luna... what an adorable pic..love the foot:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->