Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Ingodshands welcome sweetie! I'm sorry for you loss but think its great you conceived naturally :) I'll be praying for you Hun that this one is a sticky one!

Kinds welcome! I'm not to sure about the follie being a 17mm but usually they have you trigger 72 hours before iui or you O so it still has time to grow.

Lei, I hope they call you back I'm keeping my FX that they do.

Hopin, I think that's usually the left over from BD. I've had it before though absolutely.

Ugh, I'm so excited right now! OH and we were right by a bunch of jewelry stores so I thought why don't we go look at some engagement rings just so I can try on a few for fun and show him what I like since we've been talking about it a lot lately. First we went to Zales and they have a BEAUTIFUL collection called Celebration. The diamonds are just beautiful, you can see the sparkle a mile away but it's of course very pricey. Then we went to Kay and found some less sparkly also very beautiful but still about the same price. We were a little disappointed thinking maybe we'll just have to bite the bullet and buy something more expensive than we expected but I was still very happy knowing someday after we buy our house and settle in, I'll be getting that special ring. On our way out we passed a Jared and though "Okay, one more place." Omg, it must have been God calling to us I found THE ring! Half the price of the other ones and includes the wedding band, perfectly in our price range which means OH can buy it MUCH sooner than expected (hopefully within the next few months, nudge nudge to him...) And I just fell in love with this ring. It's perfect, it's so me. Unique, almost antique looking but still has a young touch to it. I seriously had to talk OH in to not buying it then and there lol!
I just had to share my excitement with you girls :)
I can't find the exact one online, but this one looks very similar!
https://www.jared.com/ProductDispla...rrorView&urlLangId=-1&langId=-1&storeId=10451

ingodshand, do you have a picture?! We love line spotting around here ;)

Thanks everyone for the sweet welcomes!

Kins- I have been triggered at 17 before and the follies will grow before you have the IUI so it should be the perfect size!

Manda- Congrats on being in the TWW!!! Here's hoping for a sticky one

Lei- I am in complete shock that this month worked. The only thing we did different was to use preseed and I took baby aspirin after I thought that I o'd.

Jenna- Hopefully my pics just uploaded.. never done that before!:dohh:

I actually took another test this afternoon and the line is so much darker!! My DH was even surprised!:happydance:

The first one is from wed and the bottom from this afternoon

Attachments

• IMG_20130621_150109.jpg
    IMG_20130621_150109.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20130621_145840.jpg
    IMG_20130621_145840.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 17
Jenna that ring is very pretty..... Mine has that antique type look along with a new hip look to it as well. Wahoooo so now WE have a wedding to plan Lol ;) awwww & Driven can be the little ring bearer !!! Yay!!!! Hahaha

Ingodshands... I can't see it on the top one but the bottom one I can for sure see without even having to make the picture larger. Definitely looks like the start of your :bfp: wahoo!!!!

Ingodshand: We love to analyze hpt’s here and there is clearly a line on that second test without any effort! Praying this one sticks for both of you! Preseed has brought this group our first baby with Jenna ☺

Lei: Keep at them, I agree that they should tell you. Do you have a Donor ID? One of us could call and ask your stats….at least I can do that with my donor sperm

Jenna: such a beautiful ring, and what strength to not have him get it right then and there!!

Kins: my best friend was told to trigger at 16mm and she has a beautiful 10month old at home with her right now. Best of luck of girl, keeping my Fx for you guys.

Breaking: Yay to making it to the TWW!! I’m curious about your follies….how many and what size did they get to? I’m excited as we are on the same meds this month.

Hopin: hope you have a wonderful time camping. I am camping for a week in August with my family back here and maybe doing another weekend away with some friends here new Lake Tahoe/Reno…love to get the fresh air ☺

Rojo: hope the kiddos are feeling better….that pool of yours look like nice summer fun

Grateful, Dizzy, TypeA and Luna…how are all the growing babies doing? How are our mommies doing?

Allika: missing you girlie

TWW Ladies: BEST OF LUCK

AFM: almost done my move. I have just about everything in the new place and set up except for the large furniture that is going over on Thursday. Throwing one last pool party at the current place on my last day. As for baby making…..just enjoying taking this month off, its nice to just be waiting for AF and not worrying about testing.

ingodshand: I can't see it in the first one either but I can DEFINITELY see it in the second one!!! I hope you're testing again today.

Lei: Can I see yours???

ajd: believe me, It was SO hard to not just let him do it lol!! I was practically drooling over the thing.

I wish I could have all you girls be my bridesmaids :(
Look at me, trying to plan my wedding already and he hasn't even bought the ring yet :dohh: :haha: It's hard being the MOH for my cousin and looking through all the bridal magazines for her. It's all just right in my face!

I had another dream last night that I had a BFP. Somehow I got pregnant by having my IUD AND by using condoms. And of COURSE in my dream I was taking pictures to post for you all hahaha! If only it were that easy to get pregnant with Draven :dohh:

Jenna - love love the ring. My ring also has that antique touch but still young and totally me!

Ajd..this is iui #3 so third time on this med protocol. Today I have a large leading follie at 2.2cm and then another just under 2cm and a third one slightly smaller but still good size.

This been pretty typical for me on this med protocol usually 3 follies..1-2 leading in size.

Can't wait to see how you do on yours.

Ladies...you will laugh when I tell you where I am...I'm lying on the clinic bed with my feet in the stirrups waiting for the Dr for my iui... :haha:

Jenna - love love the ring. My ring also has that antique touch but still young and totally me!

Ajd..this is iui #3 so third time on this med protocol. Today I have a large leading follie at 2.2cm and then another just under 2cm and a third one slightly smaller but still good size.

This been pretty typical for me on this med protocol usually 3 follies..1-2 leading in size.

Can't wait to see how you do on yours.

Ladies...you will laugh when I tell you where I am...I'm lying on the clinic bed with my feet in the stirrups waiting for the Dr for my iui... :haha:

Haha!! Breaking Dawn that is exactly what I did yesterday when I was writting my update. Pants off and feet in the stirrups waiting for my rest time to be over. Lol good luck!!! How are all your numbers??

Manda...hahah ya I remember.

Numbers were good...approx 30 million swimmers post wash and 90 % motility. DH did good. Lol

I have another iui tomorrow morning...

How were your numbers?

Manda...hahah ya I remember.

Numbers were good...approx 30 million swimmers post wash and 90 % motility. DH did good. Lol

I have another iui tomorrow morning...

How were your numbers?

That's awesome!!!!!!

My DH had 126 million post wash.

Awesome ring Jenna! My OH got my set from Etsy because he waned something different for me :) it's like a circle made of vining leaves.

For anyone who is on or will be on injections, my FS is putting me on different meds for the IVF so I have many extra vials of Bravelle if anyone is interested. Just let me know:)

Thanks for letting me join this thread. You guys just gave me hope with my follies. Haha

Good luck to all the 2ww ladies.

Aj- go back to the store and get those rings!!! Lol

Hi Ladies - miss you all! I'm out of town for work and trying to read as much as I can but staying really busy out here.

Jenna - GORGEOUS ring! I'm excited for you!!!!!

Everyone else - I will catch up soon!!

AFM: Kind of started coughing this morning....hope I'm not getting sick. :dohh:

Oops
I told the wrong person to go get the rings :) Jenna go get them rings. Especially if oh is willing to now.

Not sure if I asked but did anyone ever do accupunture? I went for the first time this month and I love it.

I would, but I want him to do it with out me there so there's at least SOME element of surprise. I made it very clear to him that he can do it aaaaany time soon though ;)

BNB changed on my iPhone and I don't think I like it

Morning everyone! Been enjoying a relaxing weekend at the NC shore! I did not take another test bc the line spotting was just stressing me out. Giving everything over to God and what is meant to be will happen. I have completely stopped spotting but the cramping continues so I am getting more excited.

Breakin- congrats on you iui numbers! Fx crossed!!!

Jenna- love the rings!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"