Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Angie- no that clinic didn't offer that :( someone else on this thread mentioned it (I forgot who) & when I asked they said no. Originally they told me I would get to know if they got pregnant but apparently the couple wanted it completely anonymous so they didn't tell me. I would hope she did because she would have found out this week!

Bummer about no shared cycle! You can always find out if she got pregnant. By law the clinic has to note it for their STATS and for SART :thumbup:

Bummer about no shared cycle! You can always find out if she got pregnant. By law the clinic has to note it for their STATS and for SART :thumbup:

I didn't know that! I wonder how I would ask though... I guess I could call & talk to the coordinator & I'm sure she would tell Me.

I didn't know that! I wonder how I would ask though... I guess I could call & talk to the coordinator & I'm sure she would tell Me.

Plus if you donate again they have to list your success and failures so recipients can choose their best options :)

Good morning.

Just had my IUI this morning. Iam actually still laying on the table. Lol gotta lay here for 20 mins. My numbers were great!!! 89million before wash and 126 million after wash. Mobility was great. My fingers r crossed and now we wait!! Iam happy I have atleast 2 weeks with no injections just progesterone.

How is everyone else feeling??

I'm pretty sure I just O'd, too, we are going to have the longest TWW ever!

Manda, FX'd for you!!

Lune, happy TWW!! I'm only a few days ahead of you.

One of my friends just told me she was pregnant with twins. I'm so jealous. I feel awful for being jealous!

Manda, great numbers! Excited for everyone in the TWW

So..... I just woke up from a dream where someone I know, but I can't figure out who it is, is also having twins!!! Bring on the BFP's to this group!!

Hi, I was hoping to join your group since you all seem so wonderful and supportive of each other! A little bit about me..33 years old married to my best friend and we have a wonderful 3 year old DD. We had no issues conceiving her and I had a good pregnancy. We started trying to conceive baby #2 when she was about 1.5 yrs. Back in Oct of this year, we finally went to a RE and discovered that I have decreased ovarian reserve (AMH 1.0) and my husband has only 2% normal sperm morph. We have done 3 IUI's with femara and ovidrel and just completed IVF in April. I did get pregnant after IVF but sadly ended in a miscarriage at about 5 weeks. We were devastated and decided to take some time off.

Well, much to our surprise I took a HPT on Wed that showed a really faint positive.. I mean a real squinter! I got a blood test yesterday that shows my HGC is really low plus I have been cramping for the past week and the tiniest amount of brown CM when I wipe. I am so scared right now and just need some other ladies who know how I feel to talk to.

I am just praying everything works out and we do not have a repeat of what happened in April.

Welcome Ingodshands, and so so sorry for your loss :hugs: :flower:
Do you mind sharing your betas? Are you giong in today for more bloods to see if they doubled?
I will be praying for you, I know how you're feeling. Thanks for joining us, this really is a great group of support for all of us TTC, pregnant, new and not so new moms. Don't know what I'd do without these ladies.

Keep us posted on how you're feeling!! Remember that the number doesn't always mean anything, what's most important is that it is doubling. And spotting can be normal too. Think positive!! I'll do the same.

Thanks Hopin!! It means so much that you all understand since everyone around me seems to just think about getting pregnant and wham!

My last number was only at 8 so barely anything, but I am not even sure what DPO I am. I go back on Monday for more blood work. Going to just try and relax this weekend!

Hey ladies..

Hope everyone is doing well..

Cant wait to hear of some testers soon.. hope we have bfps all the way around.. :)

Ingodshand welcome to the group.. I will keep you in my prayers as well.. Early pregnancy is very scary..

Hi everyone...

Manda...goodluck hun. we will be in the tww together!!

I just got a call my LH is surging...so i go in for IUI tomorrow.

InGods..sorry for your loss...Welcome to the group. I hope your faint hpt gets darker :)

TMI real quick ladies....I've been having a milky type discharge today. ANyone have that before?? I never have!

Hi all! Would love to join.

I am in my tww now I took ovidrel on Wednesday night. Although I'm really not too hopeful about this cycle because I slowly stimmed with menopur b/c we decided to just try timed intercourse and the slow stim didn't work to well

anyway I go to a repro endo and she didn't want me to have too many follies stimulated so my largest follie on Wednesday was 17.28 ugh she made me trigger.

I haven't ready anywhere on he Internet that 17 works all I read is it should be 18. Anyone here at success stories with ovidrel with a folli at 17?

Bloodwork isn't till July 5th. I told myself if it doesn't work onto Ivf I go

I've been TTC for two years. It's wearing on me

Hopin I usually get that after O up until a few days before AF.

Well ladies I called to find out if she got pregnant & I still haven't heard back. I kind of feel like they won't either :( I just said I wanted to know if the couple was able to conceive because I do want to be a do not again in the future if I'm fortunate enough to have another couple select me but wanted to make sure my eggs worked the first go around. I'm trying to be positive & hope they do call back.

Hi everyone...

Manda...goodluck hun. we will be in the tww together!!

I just got a call my LH is surging...so i go in for IUI tomorrow.

InGods..sorry for your loss...Welcome to the group. I hope your faint hpt gets darker :)

Oh awesome:) good luck!! Let me know how it goes tmrw.

InGodsHands......Welcome!! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->