Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Manda..wow 126 mil that's awesome! How many days abstinence ?

We had iui again this morning... ..DHs count and motility were better,

Now we just wait.....for two weeks,

DH and I are going away in two weeks....so I have something to look forward too!!!

That is great to hear Breakin, you need that!!

Manda..wow 126 mil that's awesome! How many days abstinence ?

We had iui again this morning... ..DHs count and motility were better,

Now we just wait.....for two weeks,

DH and I are going away in two weeks....so I have something to look forward too!!!

We triggered wed night so that was 2 days. IUI was Friday morning. We last did it the Tuesday night.

Oh yea a vacation sounds awesome. Good luck!!!! Glad we r tww buddies.

good luck to everyone in the tww! and welcome to the new people :)

I'm doing good, nothing much to complain about though I feel like my belly has gotten way bigger this past week :wacko:
here's my 20 week pic
20 weeks.jpg
I'm starting a new job tomorrow, hoping my soon to be giant belly doesn't cause any problems because I would really like to be able to work until the end of October. Have I mentioned that time is going by way too fast? I really can't believe I'm already half way there!

good luck to everyone in the tww! and welcome to the new people :)

I'm doing good, nothing much to complain about though I feel like my belly has gotten way bigger this past week :wacko:
here's my 20 week pic
View attachment 633829
I'm starting a new job tomorrow, hoping my soon to be giant belly doesn't cause any problems because I would really like to be able to work until the end of October. Have I mentioned that time is going by way too fast? I really can't believe I'm already half way there!

Yay for half way!!!!

Quick question ladies...TMI Warning!! Iam 2dpo and when I just went to the washroom I notice a big glob of that EWCM out of no where and I have been generally dry for the past 2 days except for today I have felt pretty wet then just now that egg white dc. Am I looking to much into things or could this mean something?? Just curious:)

Luna you're still so tiny you don't even look pregnant! I was DEFINITELY showing by the time I hit 20 weeks you're going to look so good lol!

MandaC, you're sure on your O date? If you're 100% on your O date, increased CM can be pregnancy. If not, I could be ovulation.

Luna you're still so tiny you don't even look pregnant! I was DEFINITELY showing by the time I hit 20 weeks you're going to look so good lol!

MandaC, you're sure on your O date? If you're 100% on your O date, increased CM can be pregnancy. If not, I could be ovulation.

Iam pretty sure of my Ovulation date. I had my IUI done Friday morning. Could it be a sign even at 2dpo. I don't wanna get my hopes up. Lol or read to much into every little symptom.
Thank you:)

I had lots of stretchy cm from right after o until around 10 weeks or so :)

For those of you who also don't like the new iPhone version of BNB, there was a button at the bottom of the page where you could revert back to the desktop version!

Manda, I'm not sure but I'm thinking its a little early for any symptoms yet but you never know

For those of you who also don't like the new iPhone version of BNB, there was a button at the bottom of the page where you could revert back to the desktop version!

Manda, I'm not sure but I'm thinking its a little early for any symptoms yet but you never know

Lol iam sure it is too. Iam just curious tho cause I don't ever remember other cycles like this and I always got a bfn.

Tried soft cups for the first time & it was totally not cool having to stick that in me after bd. Ohhh the joys of TTC Lol

Lei- We have been using soft cups too. Totally not sexy but they seem to have worked for us!!

For those who have or are pregnant- did you all experience really bad cramps early in your pregnancies? I have been having really bad cramps. I mean laying in the fetal position in bed. I do not get any spotting with the cramps so I think that is good?!?

Ajd...thx Hun! How are you?

Manda....hmm maybe I should have DH abstain longer. 1 day abstinence and he had 40mill post wash! Which was today with 95% motility.

I'm so glad to have a tww buddy....when will you test? Are you taking progesterone ?

I've got suppositories to start tomorrow ...fun..lol

Hmmm speaking of buddies....noticed I haven't seen Allika!?

Ingodshands- I just went & grabbed some today. According to ff I'm in my fertile time but not sure if we missed the release of the egg being that today is cd14. Hopefully we didn't but if so there's always next month.

How long do you ladies leave the soft cup in ?

Lei- We have been using soft cups too. Totally not sexy but they seem to have worked for us!!

For those who have or are pregnant- did you all experience really bad cramps early in your pregnancies? I have been having really bad cramps. I mean laying in the fetal position in bed. I do not get any spotting with the cramps so I think that is good?!?

I had regular AF-like cramps early in my pregnancy, it's normal. You could also be having gas. As long as there's no bleeding I wouldn't worry.

Ajd...thx Hun! How are you?

Manda....hmm maybe I should have DH abstain longer. 1 day abstinence and he had 40mill post wash! Which was today with 95% motility.

I'm so glad to have a tww buddy....when will you test? Are you taking progesterone ?

I've got suppositories to start tomorrow ...fun..lol

Hmmm speaking of buddies....noticed I haven't seen Allika!?

Hey:) iam taking suppositories as well. I started mine yesterday. Last time I used Ovidrel I was testing bfp until 10dpo so I will probably wait till after July 1 inless i have strong sympotoms. I go for Blood work on July 5 so we will see. What about you?

Lei - I like your breezy attitude :winkwink: I wish I had some of that.

And I just read a thread where women get a bfp from using softcups w/o bd just have him make a deposit then put it in. Might have to get some of those in times where there's too much pressure to bd. Crazy!

3dpo :coffee: was so worried my temps weren't going up when I should always O but I just need to relax!

Hey all.. I feel like im quite behind.. had a busy weekend.. and the week will be about the same.. getting ready to go on vacation so been busy..

Good luck to those in the tww and those ttc.. cant wait for some testing times.. :)

Lilrojo- have a good time on vacation.

Kudos to all the softcup ladies! I've read about them, just don't know if i could do it :)

AFM- got my IVF calendar on Friday, games begin July 3rd.

Anyone heard from TypeA either? Seems like we have a few ladies MIA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->