Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Morning everyone

I did another cheap test and there was a super faint line again after 10mins or so i can see it but DH cant. i just think maybe he chooses not to see it so he doesnt getbhis hopes up. I did a test from Walmart kinda like a frer but a non name. It was bfn! :( iam really hoping it is something I go for blood work wed. I dunno what to think.

How's everyone else?

We will decide how's by to transfer Thursday when we find out about the quality! I kind of hate that I won't be getting updates until then!!!!

ohmygodohmygodohmygod! Tell me you see it!

Attachments

• 2014.jpg
    2014.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 21
I See it!!!! Very clearly in fact. What DPO is it?

Just looked at your sognature!!!!!
Hooray! Congrats, lune!

That a nice BFP for 12 DPO!

Omg I don't even have to click on the picture to see it!! Ahhhhh I'm just sooooooo excited right now!!! Eeek!!

Manda - can you take a frer? Sometimes that helps when seeing super faint lines on the no names. :hugs: keep us posted!

I can do a frer ya but I would have to go buy it. I cringe at the price of them here. They are just 20$ for one test. Lol Iam also scared to see a bfn. :(

Congrats Lune. I didn't even have to expand the picture at all to see it!!!

Thanks, everyone! I really did not have any symptoms so I was shocked! [-o< this :bfp: is sticky! Ahhhh!

Manda- I hope you can retest tomorrow and give us a pic?

Lune will you be going for bloods or no?

I'm so excited!! This is your rainbow baby!!!

I feel like our thread has these BFP waves...

Yay! Congrats lune :happydance:

:hugs: manda, I hope it's just too early. I hate those cheapie tests though, they always gave me evaps :/

Omg!! Congrats Lune :) Soooooo excited for you two, this is your time

Wooooooooooo another BFP!!! Congratulations Lune will you get bloods done?

YAY!!!! Congrats Lune!!! So excited for you.. sticky baby dust your way :)

Wow Luna 30 weeks.. where has the time gone!!

Yay! Congrats lune :happydance:

:hugs: manda, I hope it's just too early. I hate those cheapie tests though, they always gave me evaps :/

I was worrying about that too but the dollar store test I have, I have never seen an evap line on them. I even pulled one out of the garbage I did 4 days ago and it for sure a bfn and there was no hint of a line that's when I knew my trigger was gone.
I really hope the cheapie I have has a lower hcg detector (sorry don't know the measurements) then the little more expensive one I got this morning.

I will post a picture of this mornings test and see if u can see it. U can in person.

I dunno guys this whole TTC blows:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"