Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Here is my test from this morning. Faint line on the dollar store but bfn on a little more expensive one from Walmart. Still a no name tho.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 16
I see what you mean Manda and I hope it progresses!

Confirmed again! I will have to find out if I need to go in for bloods. My Dr did say before that they would have me come in earlier, I think 6 weeks.

Attachments

• 2014b.jpg
    2014b.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 5
Manda, I'm sorry I don't see anything on that one but the picture is kind of blurry. Did you get a frer for the morning? They really help with early testing. :flower:

Lune, yay! Nothing quite like seeing that word! How is DH reacting??

No I didn't get a frer this morning. I was with my DH and he wouldn't let me. Lol I will just wait for blood work on wed.

Omg Lune!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations!!!!!!

I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeay!!!!!!!

Yesterday we had a party and I had a few guilt free glasses of wine in a long time...it's so good to know that it can't harm your eggs or embryos because someone else is "watching them for you", however since I didn't
get an update today and won't get one until Thursday I am a little grouchy....it's like the babysitter not responding to your "Is everything ok?" text. I wonder if they provided me am update if I called tomorrow. Probably not though...grrrr!

Was away for the weekend and missed alot! Wow allika awesome counts!
Good luck Manda can't wait to see the days progress

Lune totally positive!

This is so awesome all these bfp's!!!

Allika- I can't imagine how hard it is to wait to hear an update...I mean I am anxious for updates so you must be going crazy!! I'm so excited for you to get your bfp!!!!

We are starting IVF this cycle after 5 failed IUIs and 4 BD only cycles.

It was a tough decision but I was told to go with my gut and I feel this is right.

CD1 today and very nervous for this journey.

Breaking....we are all in your corner hun. Big hugs to you.

Breakin: you're going to do wonderful with IVF. Praying for your miracle to join us very soon!

Allika: omg, cheers to you and love the babysitter reference :haha:

Breaking - I am excited for your IVF and we will all be rooting for you girl :hugs:

Lune I can't stop thinking about your :bfp:!!! Yayayayayay!!!!! Let us know when you call the doc.

Manda Did you test again this morning? Hoping that line is progressing for you!! FX'd.

Allika I don't blame you for feeling impatient! After everything you've been through, it's like a TWW from here to Thursday!! I can't wait to hear though, only 2 more days!! :flower:

Breaking I'm excited for you and your IVF journey!!! Are you starting this month? What are the first steps for you? How is DH feeling about it?
I know it takes a lot of courage to make that huge decision, but I think it's the right one for you. :hugs:

TypeA Where have you been lady?!?!

hockey Did you test again after Sunday? Been thinking of you.

KC :hugs:

How's everyone else doing? What else do we have going on? The front page only shows we have Manda's bloods this week (good luck girl!!).

Hopin, can you add my egg transfer date of sep 5 to the front page?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->