Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Absolutely, I didn't realize that was the transfer date!

So funny thing happened today! I had two people tell me that I look great and that I have lost so much weight! HAHA...I have only gained about 5 pounds in the past month, but thanks! I wanted to say, really b/c I feel like such a heffer!

IGH - must be the glow!

Breaking- so excited for your IVF journey!

Allika - EEK! 2 days til transfer!

Hopin - I cannot tell you how thrilled I am to have gotten my bfp right after you did. I know everyone is to follow now!

I've scheduled early OB appt for 9/16. Going to go in for progesterone level check soon. Sending out the

:dust:

Lune I know....bump buddies!!! :flower: What is your EDD?

I just have a feeling the bfp's are going to be flooding in this month. So exciting!

IGH Sweet! That's a nice compliment to get!! :dance:

Hello:)

I went for blood work this morning I couldn't wait until tomorrow...lol
I will let you all know when she calls. I think I am expecting a BFN:(

Oh Breaking....I was wondering where you had gone off to this wknd. I am glad you and your DH have decided to go forward with IVF.

I am waiting for my Consult date but really hoping I don't need it. I think I will tho:(

Hopin- did cheap hpt last night. Another bfn. You can add my test date as September 5th but I'm thinking it's going to be a bfn. I won't be set on it until aunt flow arrives though :)

You're right hockey! Can't be sure until the :witch: shows her face!

Hi everyone..

I have been a bit mia I read but don't comment much.. don't have a ton of time anymore.. and I worry it will get worse..

I sending you all sticky baby dust.. and dust for many more bfps to come.. :)

Manda fxed you get a nice bfp with your bloods..

Breaking happy to hear your going ahead with IVF..

Allika-yay for only 2 days to transfer day!!

Hopin how are you feeling?

The dr called and my beta was 7 anything under 5 is a bfn but the dr thinks I am having a chemical. I have to go back in 2 days to see what my beta is.

:'(

I wonder if there is still a chance. What r normal numbers for 14dpo?

I am praying for you that you just have a late implanter on your hands hun! Here is what I found for levels (attached)

Attachments

• xzzz.jpg
    xzzz.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 14
Manda :hugs: there is always a chance it's a late implanter with low levels. KMFX that it doubles!

All ladies - thanks for your support. I was MIA this weekend bc i needed to just let it all out. All the iui BFNs and disappointment and heartbreak and the realization of doing ivf. Let's just say I cried a lot of tears.

But i'm ready now.

My clinic prefers to do retrieval one month and then fet the next month. Unless there is an egg quality issue then they will do it all in one month.

I have cd3 u/s and b/w tomorrow, I will get meds and more info.

@Breaking: that is very wise of your clinic. My doctor prepared us for a potential FET as well as the risk of OHSS was in the air and your recovery from ER can potentially mess with your chances for ET.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->