Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Lei!! Jenna!! I finally found you two! :happydance::happydance:

Hi all you lovely ladies :flower:

Hey ladies my hubby and I are in the final stretch of this dang fund raising!
I took your advice Jenna and shared it in my journal too :thumbup:

I'm gonna share my link on here for anyone who might be moved to help, or another huge help would to share on link via FB, Twitter Whatever!!

Jenna I cannot believe Draven is two months already..dang!

Gosh ladies I'm just so anxious and excited to get going again that I can't even sleep..eeekkk:dohh:

Thank you soooo much!
Prayers and Blessings,
Angie
Here's my link loves!!

www.gofundme.com/24wb98

Angie, I know he's so big already I can't believe how the time is flying! It feels like just yesterday I was peeing on my BFP stick!
It looks like you have a good amount donated so far that's great, its all about being active in spreading the word, I think you'll meet your goal in no time! I've been planning on donating I just had to wait for my car to finish getting worked in so I knew how much I was spending on that (freaking $1100!!!) I'll also post it on my FB for you! I'll try and do that tomorrow :) <3

Hi ladies I have been skiing all weekend (on easy trails of course) but I can't handle my excitement for tomorrow ahhhhhhh I get to see my little bean :happydance:!

Jenna-I love Dravens 2 month picture, he's do darn cute!

hopin- I love those pregnancy pictures, I'm totally going to do that!

Welcome to the new comers!

Grateful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO PUMPED ABOUT YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Angie :flower:
I visited your page, and my heart hurts for your story! You guys have been through so much, I wish you nothing but the best. What an amazing amount of donations you've had, from bnb too! That's just fantastic, and really shows how we all band together - we all know what it feels like to struggle!! :hugs: to you and I hope you'll stay on here and keep us updated!!

Jenna Oh my goodness, Draven is SO HANDSOME!!! I mean he's just perfect, I just wanna kiss his little cheeks. Growing so fast, I just can't believe it!!!

momof1 Yay for tomorrow! I bet you can hardly contain yourself!!! I for one and so excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures.

How is everyone else doing?!

ANGIE :hugs: :happydance: I can't believe how much you have raised!! That is awesome hun!!! :)

So I don't remember who it was that was telling me about this movie but THANK YOU!!! It was the "odd like of Timothy Green " ... I think it was Allika who told me about it. Well since then I have been trying to find it & every time I try & rent it they NEVER had it.. After 2 months my DH finally found it for me. I was up all night watching it & OMG... The story truly does hit home & I balled just about the whole movie :) DH was even in tears at the end of the movie! When they were reading the letter Timothy wrote to them I just about lost it lol.

So DH & I dtd yesterday & again it made me spot. I am going to have to attatch my chart again so you all can keep up with what I mean lol. Its so confusing.

GRATEFUL- I cant wait for your appt.!!! Im still team :blue:

Yes that was me, Lei! And I balled watching this movie as well! When they bury all their wishes for a child in the yard that's what got me!

Lei Yes please, post your chart! I am temping for the first time ever so I need a charting buddy :D I don't know what any of it means so I won't really be of much help, but I'm starting to get the hang of it and actually just discovered the FF iPhone app this weekend, so that really helps with the process!!
I really wanna see that movie now...

Hi ladies! Happy Monday:haha:

Today is like pure torture waiting for my 4 appointment. :dohh: Can't wait to go....I don't know why but along with excited I feel anxious about it! I have no preference on the sex so I can't figure out why I am so anxious. Must just be excitement. I honestly can't remember being s excited for something (except when I saw my first BFP).

Momof1 - Skiing sounds fun! I can't wait for your appointment tomorrow either! :happydance::happydance: Can't wait to see your little bean! :hugs: What time is your appt?

How is everyone else doing today? The weekend weather (50's) was fantastic and we even had a little sun which is so long overdue up here in Michigan. Can't wait for some warmer weather and sun - I need some sun!! Still a bit sick with some kind of sinus thing going on....wish it would go away soon. I'm tired of germs!

Allika- Yes that part got me too! I loved the part when they finally let him play soccer cause his parents were cheering him on so much! Ahhh I just loved that movie. I told DH we needed to buy it lol.

Hopin- I am going to have to figure out how to put back on my signature. Im not temping but atleast you all will be able to see where im at in the cycle & all this crazy spotting going on. I would also highly recommend that movie .... especially to anyone who knows the pressure of TTC.

Momof1- I cant wait for your appt tomorrow :)

Daylight savings really robbed me of an extra hour of sleep. Work is dragging today. Can't wait to go home and :sleep:

Where is everyone?...waiting for updates!

Lune I know, I'm so tired too. DH & I spent our entire weekend (literally from the moment we woke up to the moment we went to sleep) ripping out our cabinets, counters, flooring, backsplash - EVERYTHING from our kitchen, so it was not a restful weekend and I'm paying for it!!!

We have a couple of wonderful events today and tomorrow with Grateful & Momof1's ultrasounds, but then we have nothing the rest of the week!!!! It's going to be a slow week.

Lune I know, I'm so tired too. DH & I spent our entire weekend (literally from the moment we woke up to the moment we went to sleep) ripping out our cabinets, counters, flooring, backsplash - EVERYTHING from our kitchen, so it was not a restful weekend and I'm paying for it!!!

We have a couple of wonderful events today and tomorrow with Grateful & Momof1's ultrasounds, but then we have nothing the rest of the week!!!! It's going to be a slow week.

Wow you had an ambitious weekend Hopin! DH and I had a VERY lazy weekend...we were not so motivated. We did a little bit of work on Saturday but when Sunday hit.....we sat around ALL day and barely moved. LOL We had zero ambition. Sometimes I guess it's fun to do absolutely nothing. :sleep:

Hopin - Your fertility friend chart web link is wrong when you click on the thumbnail. It says "fertilityfriend.cm" instead of "fertilityfriend.com"

I think I fixed it, thank you Grateful!!!

And yes, it was ambitious, but the company that we're having remodel our kitchen wanted $1,500 just to take everything out. We were like no way we can do that ourselves! Saved some cash, well worth it. Though I would've much rather have done what you did all weekend!

https://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f81/alycia1997/Its-a-boy_zps0e967d70.jpg​

Now its name time!! Wahoo!!!! I know grace was around a lot.... why not name his Grayson ;)

I want a boy now!!!! I just im going to need to get the :bfp: first :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->