Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Breaking :haha: :rofl: That litreally made me laugh out loud.... Breaking Dusk! bahaha

Hopin...Glad to make you laugh

But I am honestly going to break tonight...unless I don't get home until DH does. If he's home then I gave someone to tell me wait one more day and it's too early.

The chances of seeing bfn on 8 dpo is high....

You never know I got my positive the night of 8dpo

Rojo...i certainly don't need any encouragement to test but you have just given me more hope.

What hpt did you take?

HAHAHAHA!!! Love the warning on the front page! Lol!!!
Ughhh even when not TTC anymore its like I'm still addicted to it! It's just so exciting for me to see you all get BFPs and stalking charts is like a fun surprise for me every day haha.

Breaking: YES, TEST!!!! I meannnn... :haha: ;)

Allika: There's only one way to find out if that's left over trigger or if its BFP... Test in the morning! Darker=BFP Lighter=trigger :)

Lei, I had a dream about you last night! You were sad about DH and I was telling you how sorry I am and that I can relate. OH and I had a very rough time about a year and a half ago. We were SOOO close to going our separate ways. It was one of the saddest times of my life...but we pulled through. I have faith the two of you can make it through this and come out stronger than ever. Just hang tight. :hugs:

HAHA! Love the warning Hopin! :rofl:

I LOVE when everyone tests....it's so exciting!!

BUT......I think I am totally ALONE on the stance that waiting until AF to test is better than seeing a BFN. :haha: That's OK though...My thinking is that if you WAIT until AF...you still have hope that whole time (2ww) and you still have that excitement that "this could be it!" - if you test early and every couple days...and see a BFN, it just ruins the mood, the suprise factor (atleast for me) and makes you think your probably out. I just hate seeing stupid old BFN's more than i have to!!! LOL

Then again....if you ladies weren't POAS-aholics we would all be bored to death waiting for everyone's AF. :haha: :wacko:

@Grateful: what is your Christmas behavior like? Do you run down before everybody else is up or do you wait until your mom calls you?

I am the kind of person that shakes Christmas gifts the night before just in case I can guess from the sound what it is :) so I don't have it in me to wait until the day of AF

@Grateful: what is your Christmas behavior like? Do you run down before everybody else is up or do you wait until your mom calls you?

LOL funny you should ask...when I was little I think I would peek out to see if there were presents under the tree but I generally waited. :haha: My best friend used to go unwrap all of her gifts at the corners to see what all she got and then rewrap them....I never wanted to do that because I LOVE surprises. hee hee!

Guess thats why I feel the same way about testing :winkwink:

Breaking I used an wondfo ic.. lol.. :) then the next am I used a FRER and a digi.. :)

I used to love testing early but I saw too many bfns so changed to testing late ;)

I'm doing OK, having horrible sciatic pain so finally giving in and heading to a chiropractor this afternoon.

Hi ladies my goodness this thread is active! I'm so excited for our testers! I agree, KEEP TESTING! Love the warning hopin lol. I found out at 10 dpo but it was SO FAINT!

My doctors appointment went well yesterday! I heard my baby again and the hear rate was in the 170's. She said I'm very healthy and everything looks great. I'm clearly craving fruit I bought a ton last night at the grocery store!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Hi ladies my goodness this thread is active! I'm so excited for our testers! I agree, KEEP TESTING! Love the warning hopin lol. I found out at 10 dpo but it was SO FAINT!

My doctors appointment went well yesterday! I heard my baby again and the hear rate was in the 170's. She said I'm very healthy and everything looks great. I'm clearly craving fruit I bought a ton last night at the grocery store!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Glad to hear Momof1!! Congrats on your little lime :thumbup:

Grateful, I'm surprised you found out the gender with your love of surprises. I'm glad you did though!! I wish I knew what Luna was having, but we'll have to wait until the very end!

Grateful, I'm surprised you found out the gender with your love of surprises. I'm glad you did though!! I wish I knew what Luna was having, but we'll have to wait until the very end!

Well....ya know I could have pretty easily waited (yes it would bug me...but what better surprise is there?!)...but DH said NO WAY....he doesn't like surprises as much as I do. :haha: I can go either way. I'm glad we found out though because I am having fun decorating the room!

I couldn't stand waiting the 18 weeks! Let alone going my entire pregnancy?! No way, I'm way too impatient!

Lmao, I'm tempted to go POAS for the hell of it!!! Just to feed the addiction in here! Even though I know there's noooo way! (Even though OH likes to think otherwise, I kindly give him a "HELL NO, not yet!" and remind him we're using rubbers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->