Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

AJD & hopin, my spotting has not stopped.. but the dr did say not to worry about it that it is common and its more than likely due to the suppositories.. so im taking everything one day at a time..

My apt is on the 23rd.. so 13 days.. I will have a Ultrasound.. so fxed everything continues to go well.. spotting seems to be worst in the am..

Symptoms... well they come and go yet.. but the consistent ones are tired, peeing more, and hungry more... my boobs hurt on and off.. so im holding out my pma and hope!

Did any of you ladies have any spotting in early pregnancy... if not no big deal but just trying to hear others experiences??

Lune!! There you are :hugs: What should I put this appointment down as? And how are you feeling?

lilrojo Less than 2 weeks, that's great. I'm sure everything is fine - and honestly, if your doctor were the least bit concerned, they would have you come in- no doubt!!! :flower:

Lilrojo, the only time I spotted were the two days before each miscarriage so for me it would make me nervous.... But everyone is different and I've read that it's more common in mothers to spot because their cervix could still be a little from before (going off memory here so I could be wrong). Will see how the scan in 2wks look :)

Fx and praying for HxH 9mons for you girl!

Btw: the activity of this chain makes working a morning shift not so bad!! Are those birds I hear churpping?? Lol! I work 2nd shift normally and don't get up until 11am... 6:30 kicked my butt this morning hehe

Thanks ladies..

Hopin that's what I keep telling myself.. :)

I must say I am so HAPPY to be back at work! Taking my mind off of things.

I had to call my obgyn this morning because last monday I started spotting & it lasted off & on until saturday night. Saturday I thought it was gone until I was out with a friend & when I went to the bathroom there was alot of it. It has caused some conern for myself that it lasted that long & now I have an appt on next week to see whats going on. I notified the fertility clinc & they advised me to keep them posted because they may have to make me wait another month until my cycle goes back to normal. Blah!

@Lei: are you on BCP right now? I had bleeding constantly when they put me on BCP after my Clomid cyst....

on a different note...I need someone testing...I am lurking for some motivation and positive energy!

I am playing with the idea of calling that psych that foresee my Miscarriage....oh I am losing my mind I know!

Hi ladies

Wow so much to catch up on!!

Allika...i am trying to hold off on testing as long as I can.

Rojo, try not to worry hun. And goodluck at your appt.

Ajd...Welcome to the morning posts!! lol

Hopin...did you and DH Get up to. some fun;)

AFM... 9dpo today. I've gone from being positive and excited to feeling really down and just knowing that i'm out.

Sorry ladies... i just feel blah!

I scheduled the appointment with the psychic. Tonight at 6pm....man, look at the crazy woman that TTCing has made of me.

The psychic said in November:

"I can sense some inbalances with your hormones, maybe fertility issues.....are you aware of that?"
I replied, yes, then she said: "you're a gorgeous young lady, but something tells me you need to loose 10 lbs for this to happen!" (which is strange because I am not obese. My BMI is 28, so I do have a couple of pounds extra but none I would be called out for.
Then she said "I usually dont bring bad news, but I have the feeling I need to let you know, I see 3 pregnancies but only 2 positive outcomes. You will miscarry once"

I scheduled the appointment with the psychic. Tonight at 6pm....man, look at the crazy woman that TTCing has made of me.

The psychic said in November:

"I can sense some inbalances with your hormones, maybe fertility issues.....are you aware of that?"
I replied, yes, then she said: "you're a gorgeous young lady, but something tells me you need to loose 10 lbs for this to happen!" (which is strange because I am not obese. My BMI is 28, so I do have a couple of pounds extra but none I would be called out for.
Then she said "I usually dont bring bad news, but I have the feeling I need to let you know, I see 3 pregnancies but only 2 positive outcomes. You will miscarry once"

Allika you are so brave. I would be sooo scared to go to a psychic.

Goodluck...hope she has good news for you!

Breaking We didn't get it on last night :cry: I ended up being TOO TIRED by the time I got DS in bed. Tonight it will happen!! Becuase he's going out of town for the rest of the week/weekend so I'm going to make sure it happens :D

Hopin: Have fun girl!!

Jenna: have you gotten the phone call yet? How was your first day at the runner up job?

Allika: you tempt me! I've thought about it but I'm nervous at the same time...

Hope everyone is having a fantastic day!! Going to a friends tonight to prep for the baby shower but we will probably take a 3-4 mile walk with her 8mon old and the dog and treat ourselves to froyo!!' Love treat night :)

Hoping...have fun ;)

DH is looking for some action.....but I'm not feeling particularly sexy with the progesterone discharge....I started to mention it to him and he says ...hoooold on..TMI...:rofl:

Haha Breaking, sometimes it's TMI right?! DH never wants to hear ANYTHING about that kind of stuff! Of course I don't really blame him :)

Good morning ladies! :flower:

Morning ladies!

10 DPO today!!! finally...took forever to get here.

Now that I'm this close to the end of the tww...all my weird symptoms are gone which leads me to believe that they were due to the progesterone supp.

Anyone testing today?

tested...faint like yesterday so still left over from the trigger.

Arent you testing today?

the psychic was lame....didnt really tell me anything new and felt like a rip off yesterday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->