Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Def agreed hopin :)

lol breaking.. your not out yet!! and honestly I felt out too!!

Hi ladies, just an update. Things are not looking good for us this month.. Had our follow up ultrasound today. Got a positive on an opk this morning had 5 good follies but my lining was still only at 5 mm. So the fore they decided to cancel my iui. Trying on our own which hasn't worked the first 5 times.. One more round of clomid next month and then who knows what are next path is... Aiming for an iui next month if my lining thickens. I wish all the rest of you good luck in you 2ww.

Thanks rojo...but I feel as out as an outhouse and about as in the dumps too. :rofl:

Aww Danni so sorry to hear.. :hugs:

Breaking that out huh... well I for one and hoping for a surprise bfp for you!

Hi ladies, just an update. Things are not looking good for us this month.. Had our follow up ultrasound today. Got a positive on an opk this morning had 5 good follies but my lining was still only at 5 mm. So the fore they decided to cancel my iui. Trying on our own which hasn't worked the first 5 times.. One more round of clomid next month and then who knows what are next path is... Aiming for an iui next month if my lining thickens. I wish all the rest of you good luck in you 2ww.

Why didn't they give you something (estrace) to improve your lining?

Clomid is known to thin lining and that's why estrace/clomid cycles are common.

I agree with breaking on trying something with the clomid.. it is known to thin linings..

maybe ask about femara instead of clomid

Breaking I felt so out I didn't even test early when I got my bfp

Danni I'm sorry your iui got cancelled :hugs: I agree you should ask about femara if your lining is so thin.

The only thing that aggravates me more than BFNs are cancelled cycles! So sorry Danni! Have them switch you to Femara if the lining issue persists!

@Breaking: did you trigger?

Allika...i agree with you on that!

Luna... what day did you end up testing?

When I had cp in Oct I only tested after AF was late at 18
Dpo. It was a faint line on a ic hpt.

My doctor said there was nothing she could give me to improve my lining. Maybe next month. I'm not sure.

My doctor said there was nothing she could give me to improve my lining. Maybe next month. I'm not sure.

Hey Hun,
Not sure if you like this stuff but it has been known to help thicken uterine lining..

Try these to help thicken the uterine lining..
Red Raspberry Tea Strengthens the uterine lining.
Pomegranate juice: It helps build thicker uterine lining to help implantation. Only drink a small glass for breakfast each morning. From AF to until you ovulate then stop.

Pineapple: The enzyme -Bromelain found in the core of the pineapple helps with implantation n women alone. And also improves ureine lining. The core is where most of the bromelain is. However do not eat too much of it/drink too much as it may cause uterine contraction..

Avocados is also great for helping too.

Good Luck...

To other ladies good luck on getting a BFP or Congrats too all that is expecting HH9M.

Now got to run to town before deadly storms makes their arrival tonight. YIKES..

HOOOOLYYYY CRAP. I tried to catch up a little bit, but I really don't have the time >.< I shouldn't even be on here now but I miss my girls so much!!!

SOOOO I haven't heard back from the other place yet BUT I've decided if they offer the job I'm going to take this one (PAML or PACLAB) instead. For many reasons. With the other job I'll miss wayyyy too much time with OH and Draven! The schedule would vary between 8A-5P and 3P-11P with random days off whereas with PAML I'll only be working Sat Sun Mon from 6A-12 (after I'm done with training) Then once a full time position becomes available I can pick that up and work Mon-Fri 4A-10A. Then by the time I get home I have the whole day left with my family! It's just so much more worth it to me. Screw the extra money, I don't need anything but family time. Plus I just LOVE the people I work with. My boss is awesome, all the coworkers are AMAZING. It's just perfect for me. SO after that long rant I'm sorry I haven't been around. This new schedule is nuts I'm trying to get used to it. I have to wake up at 2AM, come home around noon, pump and eat, nap for an hour or two, tidy up the house, have dinner and play with Draven, then go to bed around 8 or 9. Once I'm done with training I'll be back to normal.

lilrojo, when is your US? Maybe it IS twins!!!

That's very odd she would say that...

Goodluck for next month

Morning Ladies :)

Who's testing?! Who's doing it!!? Breaking, LDizzy, Allika?!?!?!! :D

You may want to look into switching doctors! That's insane that she is telling you there is NOTHING she can do to improve your lining.....did you ask about Femara?

Danni clomid is the lining killer! That's why it's not for everyone. I had to switch to injections, which worked WONDERS! I would ask about them ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->