Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Allika...i actually forgot to even think about the idea of testing this morning. Woke up super early as we had an early day today.

I want to wait as long as I can anyhow...

Sorry to hear the psychic was not interesting

Thought I would share with you ladies my beautiful test this am.. at 18dpo

Attachments

• 18dpo.jpg
    18dpo.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 6
Thanks breaking now hoping that means my bean will continue to stick

LOL luna.. im starting think its a strong possibility i will be joining you...

WHat were your first symptoms.. Im not having too many yet.. tired, peeing more, hungry, on off nauseous..

I was very hungry right from the beginning, started to feel nauseous just before 6 weeks.

lol.. sounds a bit the same.. guess time will tell :)

OMG! Are those both 18 DPO? Wow....verrrrrrrrrrrrry interesting! I wish your u/s would hurry up and get here lilrojo! :D

Breaking It's still super early, I was proud of you for holding off so long!! I know how difficult it can be!! Are you going to keep testing from here on out?

I would be so excited if we had MORE twins on this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yipee:

Haha Luna that is awesome! @ breaking: not even a shade? Post a pic I like to see!

Hey no suffering.. lol I have 2 kids already.. I don't want to suffer..

that is pretty crazy. lol

Allika...nope not even a show of a line. I dumped it in a bin I can't retrieve it from other wise I would be looking at it in a couple hours.

Hopin...thanks hun...i know it's possible to get nothing until later but I just feel out...i have 1 more test. Will see how I feel.

Rojo..thanks hun...twins twins rah rah rah

;) Ultimately, all that matters is that it (they) is (are) healthy, sticky, sweet little bean(s)! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->