Testing around October 25th

Helo Ladies. Sorry Iv'e been MIA all weekend. So I decided to test again on Wednesday to see if the line gets darker. :) Had some weird spotting Sat and Sun (Not a constant flow) just spots here and there...

Good luck to everyone :) PS no symptoms so far lol

I got a bfn today. Think I'm out this month.

Going to see fertility nurse again tomorrow to take back our ivf paperwork. Fingers crossed we get more of an idea of a timeline tomorrow :) possibly before Christmas obviously if love to get pregnant naturally this month so I wouldn't have to go through it :(

I just tested, BFN :(, pretty sure if I had conceived it would of shown up today. Best of luck for those who are still to test xx

I'm trying to stay positive but its getting difficult. I tested again and there was no hint of a line anymore �� I'm not sure what is going on. Had really bad cramps yesterday (10dpo) just like af cramps with lower back pain. AF isn't due until Friday so it would be a bit early for it to arrive now. I'll still test with the frer on Thursday.

Best of luck with the fertility nurse Mezz

Fingers crossed for everyone ��

its hurts to get BFN and it even hurt more to get a faint positive not knowing whether its an evap or a start of BFP so heart breaking..i tested today and still very very faint line. cant even capture it on camera...i doubting if its a bfp.. i think i am around 10/11 dpo. af due saturday. i will retest again on thursday..
goodluck mezz and baby dust

IBest of Luck Mexx with the fertility nurse. Have you tried or thought about acupunture or reflexology? Both can be very effective for fertility.

Lutz Mshopeful Mumof5 don't give up hope till the lady in red arrives.
sorry if I missed anyone, all the best ladies.

I never used to be this dissplined about testing but last time I got to a point that I was so upset seeing BFN then AF arriving anyway I told myself no more early test. I found a thread called no testing to AF is late
. That's were in got my BFP. So I am pretty good at it. It is so very tempting but this system works for me. I however support you ladies 100% with your early testing. Good luck

I've been doing reflexology. Tried it a few months back and it's amazing. Can't recommend highly enough :) Xx

Tested again this morning because of all the nausea I've been getting, BFN. Just waiting for AF to show and start again. Good luck to anyone that's not out yet xx

Aw I'm sorry mumof5. Think I'm in the same boat. I haven't had a faint positive since 9 dpo. I'm guessing my cramps at 10 dpo were a bad sign. AF due tomorrow, didn't even bother using the frer this morning with fmu. Next month AF is due on my birthday so hopefully that will be my month!

Fx to everyone yet to test �� xx

Aw I'm sorry mumof5. Think I'm in the same boat. I haven't had a faint positive since 9 dpo. I'm guessing my cramps at 10 dpo were a bad sign. AF due tomorrow, didn't even bother using the frer this morning with fmu. Next month AF is due on my birthday so hopefully that will be my month!

Fx to everyone yet to test �� xx

I think my nectar is pretty much die on my birthday too, let's hope it's our month xx

So I broke and took the FRER tonight anyway as I thought what the hell.
Well to my surprise the faint positive is back!!! Not as faint as the cheapies and it is definitely clearer in person then in a picture.

I don't want to get too excited but what do you ladies think?

Could it be??

xx

[-o<

Attachments

• 20141023_212345.jpg
    20141023_212345.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 27
Mrs. hopeful..IT looks like a second line to me. But its best to not get too excited..but stay positive!! :)

Can I join you ladies?I want to test tomorrow morning. Already tested two days ago and got a BFN but I tested in the afternoon and used an old pregnancy test in my cabinet. So who knows!
I have just been feeling a bit queasy lately and really sore boobs.

My cycle has also changed this year. It went from 28 days to averaging 25-26 days. Today for me is CD29

My Story: I have an adorable 2 1/2 year old boy whom I love dearly and who at the moment is driving me nuts LOL. I have been through a lot in the last 2 years; anxiety and depression, thyroid issues, adrenal issues, stomach issues. Most of all I lost my brother whom I loved from brain cancer. He was only 19. It was devastating to watch him go through that My hubbie and I put baby making on hold for a while to let me mostly recover mentally and physically from what life brought us.

Well this month was filled with many joyous events, particularly a wedding where I felt really happy and well. We drank, ate and danced the night away, and afterwards we..... you know :) I was thinking about getting pregnant or anything. And here I am today pondering the possibility of me being pregnant. I don't want to get my hopes up but I feel different!

Mrs Hopeful looks like a positive to me. Congratulations but yes I understand your causious.
Welcome Jlestar. We are simular my cycles are about 25th 26 days from 28 now.
However my Lp averaging 10 days as I still BF 2 times a day I think.
10 dpo will test Monday if I am late.

hii im new here...i planed to test on that day too but i got my period yesterday but without any usual symptom ..but good luck to everyone..:)

mrs hopeful that looks like mine did yesterday! I tested again this morning and positive again! Congrats!!

Mrs Hopeful, I totally see that line!!!

As for me, I am 14 DPO...AF is due today. No sign of the witch yet.

Mrs hopeful - congratulations! I can see that easily :)

I'm still waiting... no BFP and no AF ......

Thanks ladies!

I have my fingers & toes crossed for all of you still in this month.

Just a quick question for you all? How did you feel when starting this tww? I went into this one feeling so positive and relaxed. (that changed a bit the closer to af that i got) But i definitely felt much happier about everything before my bfp then at the same point in other cycles. It might be a coincidence but I really believe it helped.

keep us updated xxx

Positive to me!

So I broke and took the FRER tonight anyway as I thought what the hell.
Well to my surprise the faint positive is back!!! Not as faint as the cheapies and it is definitely clearer in person then in a picture.

I don't want to get too excited but what do you ladies think?

Could it be??

xx

[-o<

Thanks ladies!

I have my fingers & toes crossed for all of you still in this month.

Just a quick question for you all? How did you feel when starting this tww? I went into this one feeling so positive and relaxed. (that changed a bit the closer to af that i got) But i definitely felt much happier about everything before my bfp then at the same point in other cycles. It might be a coincidence but I really believe it helped.

keep us updated xxx

I actually became more relaxed as time went on. I still get impatient. But I think my body wants me to know that I can't rush any of this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->