Testing end of June - positive thinking buddies x

Glad you are all joining me with father day (ish) testing!! A little sad but I have it all planned out if it were a bfp! Trying not to get too excited tho as I know how upset I have been when Af arrives in the last cycles and I don't want to make it ten times worse!!

Cd14 for me today. Cbfm still showing high but lines on stick are looking much more of a similar colour so really hoping tomorrow might be o day!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 0
hanrh how would you tell him?! :happydance:

haha... now don't laugh... this is just my little imagination going crazy!

I would like to get a fathers day card and add in 'soon to be' and then see what his face was like when he opened it.

Terrible sharp pains in my side now.. really hoping Ov is coming!!!

I read today (during my daily TTC google session) that 64% of women in their 20s (that me!) fall pregnant within 3 cycles... has given me renewed hope! :thumbup:

How is everyone else today?

That's cute!!! I'd definently do something like that!!! How cute!!!:thumbup:

Hi all

There are quite a few of us now CD 5 for me today. Just occurred to me today that this month I am going to have to drag hubby away from the telly as it's the World Cup and he'll probably more interested in that than BDing lol x

Can i join? Expected Ov about the 10th of June so will be testing about the end of June. This is our first month of TTC so it would be amazing if it only took one month.

AF started for me today so I'm joining this forum hoping for better luck in June!!
Thinking about doing OPK's this month! I only had one day of significant CM discharge last month.

Hello ladies! Vickster, I'll be looking to Ov around the same time as you so Fx for both of us this month. :).

Have you looked in to any specific kind of OpK laska? I just got some cheapie ones from amazon cause I've never used them before and wasn't sure how they were going to work.

I would also like to join, I'll be testing around June 19th :) first cycle TTC and super excited to finally try! I'm from California if anyone wants to know haha baby dust to all of us!

I'm due about the 13th! I know how you feel Bowmans! My husband is a Miami Heat fan and it's been the NBA playoffs for the past couple weeks. Well they are going to the finals for the 4th year in a row so he's in a good mood! It was hard to pull him away from the tv this whole last week!

hey guys! just wanted to quickly introduce myself. my name is sher! this is our second month of ttc. i'm on cd16, (or 17 now since it's after midnight).. not testing quite at the end of june, but figured i'd join in & hopefully hear some success stories with you girls!

goodluck

Hi ladies! I'm going to be testing around the 28th of June, would love to have some buddies to pass the time! This is our 2nd cycle without contraception although last cycles was more of a NTNP-but-lots-of-BDing cycle, we were on our honeymoon!

I'm not doing anything specific this cycle, I'm just keeping an eye on my fertile time and learning a bit more about CM and OPKs etc. I'm on CD4, and my average cycle length since stopping the mini pill is 30 days, so going along with that!

Hoping for lots of BFPs x

Testing June 26. Would LOVE some support keeping me from testing early and symptom spotting. 99% sure I'll symptom spot though :haha:

Had a chemical over Memorial Day weekend, but it passed pretty quickly so I'm hoping I can have a regular cycle for June and get my sticky baby!

hey just posting because my hubby's last name is bowman as well just thought it was cute lol

Hi all

Cutieq I'll also be testing on 26th.

There seems quite a few of us on our 2nd month ttc. Hopefully this will be our month.

I'm cd6 today I'm taking evening primrose oil this month to increase EWCM so I don't miss it.

2 days till we start SMEP and then I think I'll start doing opk from day 10

How's everyone else doing xx

Hello everyone! Welcome to all the newbies to the thread. :) I'm also. Cd6 and I got some maca root today. Has anyone else tried this to increase ovulation?

awesome! I'm on cycle 2 as well, today is CD2, I'll be testing the 28th!!! I'm super excited about all the support on this thread this month! A lot are testing around the same time! woohoo!! Hoping for BFP's!!!

Preseed, pineapple & lots of water and even more BD this cycle :thumbup:

We try SMEP every cycle and fail miserably... I've gotten 2 BFPs with everyday BD, so I guess it can't hurt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->