Testing end of June - positive thinking buddies x

I tried fertility friend but I like Ovia better but I don't OPK or temp so I'm not sure about those features!

I just had a thought- wondering how I can get away with eating pineapple core around my parents? I wonder if this is something my mom know about? Since that seems to be when I'll be post ovulation, during our camping trip! We're not telling them we are trying for a baby! We want it to be a complete surpirse & I don't want to spoil it if she knows all about eating pineapple core! hah!

As far as preparing goes- I really stressed out last month trying to track everything & I think this month I'm going to relax more, not use lubricants, I will try the pineapple core thing & check my CM & RELAX! (oh & of course BDing when we can) I think the first month is tough because there is so much unknown. But now that its round 2, I have a better idea of my body & feel a little more confident about all of this baby making stuff! I don't think most people realize what can go into it when you REALLY REALLY don't want to wait for the BFP!!! ;)

Seriously hoping for BFP's for everyone!!

Ovia, is that an app? I'll have to check it out! You could just tell your mom you like pineapple. LOL!!!:thumbup:

Bring pineapple for everyone haha. I ate the core but put the rest in my smoothies. I made my mom drink some too lol

lol! I may just have to buy several pineapples for everybody hah!

VENT TIME! I just have to say ARG! I'm sooo frustrated right now! There are some very rude & judgmental people on this forum & they've pissed me off tonight! I think I'll just stick to this group & try to ignore the drama others are trying to cause!! DEEP BREATHE IN DEEP BREATHE OUT! Ok I'm over it! Thanks for letting me vent girls! :)

Anyone else had problems like this with other members? I'm just bummed- not what I was hoping for with this forum! :(

oh & ovia is a website & an app as well. I prefer to use it on my computer instead. It's super easy to add in information, you can add notes, track your excersive, nutrition, weight, symptoms throughout your cycle as well as when you BD & your CM. :)

I'll need to check out Ovia! I've got a period tracker app on my phone but I haven't really been putting much into it so far, I was using it to keep an eye on my cycle length etc but I've started putting symptoms etc in this cycle. There is a part for weight and temp and CM but I'm not at that stage yet, still trying to get to grips with it all.

Sorry you've had a bad experience, can't say I have. Stick with us and you'll be fine hehe x

Hi all!! I am liking the sound of this pineapple core thing! I think I am too late this month as 3dpo today but maybe next month (although hopefully it doesn't come to that!!)

I have a smear test booked for this afternoon. Have done lots of research and it says it's not harmful when ttc but still feeling terrified that it will! :(

lol! I may just have to buy several pineapples for everybody hah!

VENT TIME! I just have to say ARG! I'm sooo frustrated right now! There are some very rude & judgmental people on this forum & they've pissed me off tonight! I think I'll just stick to this group & try to ignore the drama others are trying to cause!! DEEP BREATHE IN DEEP BREATHE OUT! Ok I'm over it! Thanks for letting me vent girls! :)

Anyone else had problems like this with other members? I'm just bummed- not what I was hoping for with this forum! :(

Laska, I've had really wonderful people so far. I have had some women that were know-it-alls or extremely negative. There are more than enough threads here. Find one that gives you the support you need. TTC is stressful enough without rude, dramatic people!

Thanks all!

I'm feeling super confused this morning! My period is not at all what it normally was before birth control! Usually I'm 31 day cycles with a period that starts automatically without any spotting, starts heavy , lasts for 4 days & then dies down. This cycle I had spotting on day 26, then started AF on 28 days & really only last 2 days & it never got heavy, just started & ended light! I'm not sure what this means for my cycles - I just hope I'm actually ovulating! I think being on mirena for 5 years has really messed me up! :(

Thanks all!

I'm feeling super confused this morning! My period is not at all what it normally was before birth control! Usually I'm 31 day cycles with a period that starts automatically without any spotting, starts heavy , lasts for 4 days & then dies down. This cycle I had spotting on day 26, then started AF on 28 days & really only last 2 days & it never got heavy, just started & ended light! I'm not sure what this means for my cycles - I just hope I'm actually ovulating! I think being on mirena for 5 years has really messed me up! :(

I'm an ex Depo user and it definitely messed my cycles up. Start testing for OPK and it's the easiest way to reassure yourself. I'm sure tempting would give you a definite answer too, but OPK testing is way easier. If you are already are ... sorry, hard to keep up with everyone :).

Hopefully you'll get some answers soon. Nothing worse than a wonky cycle!

Hey all

Cd8 for me today - let the BD commence lol :happydance:

Hey laska5 what's happened?

Good luck, Bowmans! ;)

CD6 here with strange creamy colored but incredibly stretchy CM...

Good luck, Bowmans! ;)

That's interest CM have you tested with a OPK? Another lady on the forum always O on CD6. When do you normally O.

I have just downloaded the Ovia app - simple to use lets see how it goes

Hope you all like Ovia!

Is there a certain brand of OPK's that everyone likes to use?

@Laska5

I initially used the CVS brand LH surge ovulation predictor strips. For me it was way to confusing since sometimes I had two lines, sometimes one, sometimes two but the test line was never darker than the control like they said it should be during O.

I loved using the Clear Blue digital ovulation tests. It gave me a solid smiley on my two most fertile days (for me cd13 and cd14) and empty circle the other days. I had a general idea of my O date though, so I could bd prior too. To clarify though, there is a new version of these tests with flashing smileys (leading up to the solid, peak days) and I have heard tons of negative reviews about those.

Good luck, Bowmans! ;)

That's interest CM have you tested with a OPK? Another lady on the forum always O on CD6. When do you normally O.

I have just downloaded the Ovia app - simple to use lets see how it goes

No, I haven't yet...according to previous cycles (I started checking CM in March) I O around CD12-14. So it's a bit early..

And oh, I also use Ovia (and FF). I like the simple and clean look of the app. :)

@Laska5

I initially used the CVS brand LH surge ovulation predictor strips. For me it was way to confusing since sometimes I had two lines, sometimes one, sometimes two but the test line was never darker than the control like they said it should be during O.

I loved using the Clear Blue digital ovulation tests. It gave me a solid smiley on my two most fertile days (for me cd13 and cd14) and empty circle the other days. I had a general idea of my O date though, so I could bd prior too. To clarify though, there is a new version of these tests with flashing smileys (leading up to the solid, peak days) and I have heard tons of negative reviews about those.

thanks, I'll look into those! Does walmart sell them? We don't have CVS around here, mainly walmart & walgreens.

I am going to start my OPK today. I've used the non-digital previously, and I never got a line darker than the sample line... That being said, I did gradually see the line get darker and darker, which I liked. I'm going to try the ClearBlue smiley face one this cycle, hoping for more definitive results.

It's worrisome, a little. I know the best way to track/predict O is to temp, but I also feel like I'm behind in the game because I need to wait till my next cycle to start temping. I feel like I've fallen behind and it's only been 3 cycles ttc. ��

That being said, the title of the thread is positive thoughts... You all are really helping me work this all in my head. Thanks a lot!!! ��

thanks, I'll look into those! Does walmart sell them? We don't have CVS around here, mainly walmart & walgreens.

Walgreens definitely has the digis (I got some from there) and I would bet Walmart does too, and may even have a better selection. Although I have found the best place is Amazon - cheaper, fast, and I can buy boxes and boxes haha. (Hopefully I will only need the first box :bfp:)

Good luck, Bowmans! ;)

No, I haven't yet...according to previous cycles (I started checking CM in March) I O around CD12-14. So it's a bit early..

I took an OPK test an hour ago and this is the result:
https://i.imgur.com/lrREpu3.jpg

Looks like I'm somewhat close to fertile window (and ovulation), right? :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly