Testing end of June - positive thinking buddies x

Lots of us on our 2nd cycle! Keeping my fingers crossed for us all, glad to have the support and company for the long wait ahead!

I've been having great fun tonight learning loads by googling what you guys are talking about. I've learnt all about pineapple, maca root and SMEP :happydance:

x

haha! I've been driving myself crazy with all the googling! I've been googling everything! Including, 'is implantation bleeding possible at 18dpo??' I was hoping my AF was just implantation bleeding instead of AF- seriously driving myself CRAZY with all of this!

I'm hoping to slow down & relax more this next month, but we are going on a camping vacation to colorado around ovulation time with my parents & 18 year old step-son so bding is going to be difficult! I also probably won't be able to update or get internet access around that time- we'll be camping in Rocky Mountain National Park! That'll be the 12th-19th & my Ovia account says that I'll be most fertile from the 14th-20th. GEEESH!!

Google is definitely my best friend at the moment! I also thought AF was implantation bleeding last cycle - none of my usual AF symptoms were there and I was spotting which never happens. Plus AF was 1 day late. I was awake til 6am one morning on my phone, I blame TTC and jet lag!

I'm sure you'll manage to fit a few BDs in, your camping trip sounds like fun! x

Anyone now in the TWW? (I'm 1 dpo and Father's day can't come soon enough... even though it might be a little early, hoping hoping hoping for a :bfp: ) Anyone doing anything different this time around during the TWW? Pineapple, cutting out coffee, etc.?

This was my first cycle using the clear blue ovulation test (empty circle vs. solid smiley for two most fertile days) and I have to say, it was by far easier than the line OPKs I used last month (I always had a hard time knowing when the lines matched in color, or if the test line was ever darker). I started testing on CD7 and got empty circles until CD12 and then a solid smiley on CD13 and CD14 (pretty sure from CM that was O day). Once again our schedules weren't ideal this month, plus I was a bit stressed since we put an offer on our first home :)happydance:) but we bd on CD 10, 13 and 14 and I'm hoping that was enough...

Here's to June being a month of :bfp: for all of us! :dust:

Double, I'm far from the TWW. Just starting to wait for a positive OPK. I'm trying the digital this cycle for the first time, so I may have questions! I'm ready to see a nice, smiley face!

The only thing different I'm going to attempt is to not BD everyday, but we'll see how that goes. We're a wee bit frisky so we normally bomb lol

Hoping you get your Father's Day BFP!!

Hi ladies,

Hoping y'all don't mind me jumping in. I've been lurking on boards on this site (and two other sites) and this is the first thread that lines up with my timing... So, here I am lol.

I'm doing digital OPK for the first time this cycle (ttc for 3 cycles, first using tracking my period, and then non-digital OPK) Will start that in a day or two.

I'm hoping that June is the month for alllllll of us. If not, I'm going to start temping.

I've also been researching the pineapple core , at the suggestion of an earlier poster. :)

Anyone now in the TWW? (I'm 1 dpo and Father's day can't come soon enough... even though it might be a little early, hoping hoping hoping for a :bfp: ) Anyone doing anything different this time around during the TWW? Pineapple, cutting out coffee, etc.?

This was my first cycle using the clear blue ovulation test (empty circle vs. solid smiley for two most fertile days) and I have to say, it was by far easier than the line OPKs I used last month (I always had a hard time knowing when the lines matched in color, or if the test line was ever darker). I started testing on CD7 and got empty circles until CD12 and then a solid smiley on CD13 and CD14 (pretty sure from CM that was O day). Once again our schedules weren't ideal this month, plus I was a bit stressed since we put an offer on our first home :)happydance:) but we bd on CD 10, 13 and 14 and I'm hoping that was enough...

Here's to June being a month of :bfp: for all of us! :dust:

I am 2dpo here! Feeling very nervous it's all over this month and it's now out of my hands!!! Wish tww wasn't 2 weeks!! Just want to know now!!!!!

I'm going to be testing June 14th or so. My last AF was messed up timing wise, so I'm hoping this cycle I'm timing things right. I've always been regular and on time, so I was hoping last month I was pregnant because I was 5 days late, but it eventually came. :cry: Then 2 weeks later it came again and my OBGYN told me to consider the second AF my actual one and to go from there as far as timing. So now I'm WAY off and praying I've timed things correctly with what my body is doing. If we don't get pregnant this month I bought a fertility monitor and I'm going to start trying the temping thing. So here's to hoping I don't have to use those!:af::bfp:

@hanrh yay, woooohoo! I feel nervous too, but at the same time, it's kind of a relief, like OK we did what we could do (although in my head we could have always done more haha) and now it's waiting time... eeek. I think I actually like the TWW better than the early cycle days when I'm waiting to be fertile. But really, patience is not my strong point. I hope you keep updating as we wait! :happydance:

@Mrs Reineke I'm sorry that is so confusing! The one nice thing with using the OPKs this month was that I felt like I finally found out my real O date and started to understand my cycle a little better (I was beyond confused trying to figure it out before just based on CM, and also a few days off).
However, I hope you get your :bfp: and don't have to use them!

Hanrh - keeping my fingers crossed for your house offer being accepted! So exciting! We're looking to buy in the near future too and I'm so confused by the whole process!

x

Hope it's ok to jump in here! I am on CD2 of my second cycle ttc. I would love to hear your opinion on what I could be doing differently to give myself my best chances.

Last month all I did was use opks to figure out when I was oing, and I also took prenatals. I hadn't found these boards yet, and I didn't know there were so many other things I could be doing.

This month I am considering:
-temping/charting
-taking EPO until ovulation to help my CM
-taking Geritol and folic acid +DHA instead of my regular prenatals
-Taking bromelain suppliments for the first 5 dpo (same as eating pineapple core??)
-Using softcups to hold the sperm near my uterus.
-taking baby asprin
-using Conceive Plus instead of Astroglide
-taking b6 to help lengthen my lp which is currently 10-11 days.

What combo of those things do you guys suggest? Is there something else I could/should try as well? I know it may take a few cycles, but I want to try to give myself the best chance each month!

Welcome Sarah! Definently don't use Astroglide, it will kill sperm. Keeping track of your CM is a good way as well. Don't know if you've checked out the Fertility Friend App? It's pretty cool! I just started using it. I think you may like it. It helps you track your cycle, CM and when you're BDing! Check it out!:thumbup:

Hope it's ok to jump in here! I am on CD2 of my second cycle ttc. I would love to hear your opinion on what I could be doing differently to give myself my best chances.

Last month all I did was use opks to figure out when I was oing, and I also took prenatals. I hadn't found these boards yet, and I didn't know there were so many other things I could be doing.

This month I am considering:
-temping/charting
-taking EPO until ovulation to help my CM
-taking Geritol and folic acid +DHA instead of my regular prenatals
-Taking bromelain suppliments for the first 5 dpo (same as eating pineapple core??)
-Using softcups to hold the sperm near my uterus.
-taking baby asprin
-using Conceive Plus instead of Astroglide
-taking b6 to help lengthen my lp which is currently 10-11 days.

What combo of those things do you guys suggest? Is there something else I could/should try as well? I know it may take a few cycles, but I want to try to give myself the best chance each month!

My 2 cents here is that I would try a couple of those things. You don't want to send your body into shock and also won't be able to really gauge out what helped and what didn't. And most importantly, don't wear yourself thin trying to keep up with it all! Of the list, I've done the pineapple core, EPO. I'm not familiar with the other things, but I know Preseed/Conceive Plus is better that Astroglide. Good luck and keep us posted!

Rhanks Mrs. Reineke! I signed up for FF but haven't really been using it. I think I will start as soon as my thermometer is delivered from Amazon later this week!

Thanks so much! I thought that trying all of them would be too much...I'm just trying to figure out which I should start with. I think temping and pineapple core, along with using a sperm friendly lubricant will be a good start!

That was my recipe last month and got a BFP, but it ended in chemical :(

Preseed, pineapple core, testing for OK and lots of BD'ing!

I'm doing the pineapple thing this month. Today will be my 3rd day eating it. :thumbup: If I don't get pregnant this month when should I start tracking my temp?

Hello Ladies....I hope you don't mind me joining this thread.

I am actually already 16 days into this cycles so I will be testing around about in about 2 weeks time....not quite the end of the month.

I am taking Femera 7.5mg this month, but I have chosen not to use opks.

I'll be testing in about 2 weeks too KiraLeigh! Lots of baby dust to you!:dust::af::bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->