Testing end of June - positive thinking buddies x

Suppose to test today but we are traveling again & I'm going to wait until we get home later this evening. Still no Af.

Fxed Laska!

Hope everyone is doing good! I'm back on the wagon and excited for July! Come on all the bfns lets get on that bfp train for July!
How are all the bfps feeling?

Good luck laska xxx

Hey readyforbabies I'm very well symptoms are starting to develop more now - needing to pee more is very annoying especially when out cause when you need to go you need to go.

Also have to fit an afternoon nap now to ease the tiredness.

Very exciting though and really looking forward to the months ahead
Really hope you get your BFP in July xx

Bowmans that March-mallows is so darned cuterz... I want to be a march-mallow just so I can make it a lil button and shirt for my baby to wear....lol So glad you are doing well.

Tuamora your chart looks fantastic when are you going to test with a FRER I've got a feeling this is your month. Yay we may have a new recruit xx

Thanks Bowmans! Glad to hear your doing good! You've got a baby growing in you so crazy and beautiful!

Bowmans you are so sweet. I feel like my AF is coming any moment now. Excess CM and horrible cramps....I feel nauseous...These are all classic AF symptoms for me....grrr

On another note. My greedy butt ate some Tamarindo candy called pulparindo, and voila my nausea went away. Oh my gosh, I think I'm in love......

oh my gosh! I can hardly breath! Just got a BFP!! Wow!! wow! wow! I guess Colorado really did work for us!!! It was very light but there is not question about it!!! I'm seriously having a hard time believing it!!!

Woo hoo!!!! Congrats!!

I'm thinking I need to pee on something other than the wondfos just to see...

I gasped when I read your news Laska, That is feakin' awesome.......YAY!!!!!!!!

Praying for a sticky sticky sticky one.....YAY!!!! Don't do any somersaults or backflips.....Just do the happy Dance!!!!LOL

YAY

Congrats Laska! So happy for you!

Glad you are doing well Bowmans.

Hoping I will get another bfp sometime in the near future. Sucks we have to wait until I get my real AF to try again considering that can take 4-7 weeks to show up after a mc. :growlmad: I'm doing Ok. Thought I was almost done with this last night, but this morning it was back at full force. Now this evening it's chilling out a bit again. Cramps are pretty much gone but I've had a really upset stomach today. Don't know if it's something I ate or just my body going through the process. Supposedly a women is very fertile for about 4-6 weeks after a mc? So we'll see. Hoping that's true and we'll be blessed with a healthy baby this next time.

Thats great Laska!! Good for you!!!

AF joined me overnight.... wahnn.. but I kinda new it was coming due to the neg tests i had! Well onto july. Because i was a bit late it actually makes my fertile time while DH is home from work which is perfect!! Im soo happy for all the BFP's!!
Throw some of that baby dust on us!!!

For those who got the bfn, join us in the july testing thread!!

Much love to all!!

Laska - that is fantastic news so happy for you - the holiday worked :happydance: you are now officially a March Mallow xx

Katrine - I'm sorry AF showed. I'm following the July thread so will be there supporting you till you get your BFP x

Mrs R - hope you r ok - you are meant to be very fertile after a MC so I'm sure you will catch straight away when you start trying again. I'll be following your journey xx

Tuamora - I'm not giving up hope yet - you are not out till AF shows - you will be a March Mallow xx

So girls nearly 3 am here and I'm writing messages ... Insomnia one of the great symptoms to look forward to lol xx:happydance:

Thats great Laska!! Good for you!!!

AF joined me overnight.... wahnn.. but I kinda new it was coming due to the neg tests i had! Well onto july. Because i was a bit late it actually makes my fertile time while DH is home from work which is perfect!! Im soo happy for all the BFP's!!
Throw some of that baby dust on us!!!

For those who got the bfn, join us in the july testing thread!!

Much love to all!!

Thank you so much Katrine & everyone else- I wasn't really expecting it this time!

My heart is aching for you, Mrs. R (and everyone else of course) to get your BFP too!! Baby dust to you dear!!!

yah- a March Mellow-- I LOVE IT!! haha! How do I add that little marshmellow thing to my sig?

Hey laska if you go to the the thread and look back at one of the earlier pages Confuzion has put the links- you then just cut and paste these into your signature. She has also kindly done different colours for later on when we know what colour our bump is and for those who want to keep their bump a surprise there is a yellow one xx

Thank you ladies. I'm so happy for all the BFPS!

So sorry your AF showed up Katrine. :dohh: no fun.

Keep us updated Laska and Bowmans on how things go for you! Congrats again! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->