Testing tomorrow? (Feb 1)

Goodluck everyonee! im still to afraid to test...i might thursdayy then i would be 17 dpo hopefullyy

If she doesn't show full force by tomorrow I'll go pick up a test. It's been several hours more and at this point I'm still not sure what's going on. It isn't heavy, and is brown..not red.
So I'll see what happens.

Well I tested today and...... BFN. Still no sign of af. Very unwell today though think I've got a sick bug. Looking back over my dates I think I may have it all wrong! If I am wrong then it means I'm 11dpo and af is due on the 4th. A waiting game for now. Fx for you ladies ttc x

If she doesn't show full force by tomorrow I'll go pick up a test. It's been several hours more and at this point I'm still not sure what's going on. It isn't heavy, and is brown..not red.
So I'll see what happens.

:haha: Your so funny, great spirit girlie...

Ditto, same here GRRR.. I'm confused.. No gush of nothing only when I wiped once it was a very light brown geez I'd rather it be AF so I know so I can get it over with and prepare for the Valentines Day romp... :haha: Ugg another day of waiting, man my body can be cruel :growlmad: Oh and I checked my CP and Wow its way up there.. sorry TMI... I usually don't go there but curiosity got the cat... :lol: I thought when AF arrives it becomes lower??

Heres to Wednesday..:dohh:

It is very normal to get spotting around the time your period is due. I would say your both still in. Fingers crossed you can test with me 2moro! How does the position of your cervix determine when af is due?

Good Luck to you too hun :hugs: I'm clueless, I just googled it.. :lol: I've heard through here as well that when your Cervix is show, meaning soft, high, open and wet is a good indicator for pregnancy but they say it varies not to go by it, but when your on your cycle (AF) it drops low is hard? who knows..

Just going to have to sit back and see what the day unfolds.. grrr I'm so tired of waiting... I'd rather write it off as AF so I can move on to V day... :haha: I'll post tonight and update.. Fingers crossed for you hun... FX'd you get your :bfp:

Ah I see, think I'll leave the cervix feeling out for now. Thanks for info though. I know what you mean I'm just thinking af should just come now or a bfp should show up! V day is my b.day so that would be the best present! How many dpo are you? You could still be in with a chance this cycle! FX!!

Sometimes you get some brown spotting at the time of AF and it is totally normal with pregnancy! Hope it is a good sign for you x

Holy Catfish... Something is'nt right... When should I test?

I'm 13 dpo today... Mild cramping, just enough to notice on and off, only a little brown discharge when I wipe, just barely... Uggg the ??? I so hate it... Trying to stay positive right now is a J O B... :haha: I just told my Mom what is going on and she said she had that when she was pregnant with my brother... OMG... Told me to hold off for a week and test.. a WEEK... OMG I can't hold off that long... oh my....... There is hope Yay :happydance: :happydance: BOY Is my OH in for a shocker :lol:

Thank you everyone for your support and help, its sooo appreciated :hugs:

Wishing a bazillion loads of babydust and extra sticky beans for ALL of US... :dust: :dust:

If i were you id test tomorrow using fmu. fingers crossed for you!

Yeah I think I am going to test in the morning. I was a day off so I was'nt sure if I should. I kept thinking today was the 2nd, lol I have baby brain already geez... :haha:

Thank you.. Now I just have to get my lazy ass off the bed to run to the store and grab a few tests... I'd be happy with a faint line... something... :haha:

So it's now been even longer, clearly. I posted my update at around 1030am here. I took a nap, it's now almost 8pm (quite the nap, eh? haha) and nothing..I wiped and there was nothing at all.
I guess we'll see what later tonight brings!

And I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, Hopin&Prayin! Hopefully there's a BFP coming for both of us :)

Aww Thank you ladies... Your the BEST... Rachel can't wait to hear the good news soon...

Indie that is Fabulous... I have a gut feeling your getting your :bfp: I'm super excited for you... I'm not going to test for another day or so, got to ride this out and see what comes of this spotting first.. Mom told me she did this with my brother when she was pregnant woohoo... told me to hold off for a week... EEEK no way so I'll test in 3 days... I'll definately keep everyone posted... IF not there is Valentines day... :haha:

Good luck to everyone testing tomorrow... My fingers and everything is crossed for you..
FX'd you get that FABULOUS :bfp: Indie... :hugs:

Thank you so much :) I'll be praying for you :) Fingers crossed :D

Just wanted to say good luck to everyone! Hope yous all get your BFPs :)

@malibulover - I Soooo totally had one of those dolls when I was little lol. I loved it haha

@Rachael1981 - you don't live too far from me lol... Thought I'd point that out XD

Good luck to all again and :dust: to all ^^

XxX

Thank you so much :) I'll be praying for you :) Fingers crossed :D

Thanks hun, GRRR damn cramping is back but no spotting... I just wish it would just start I hate the waiting game... I'm 50-50 still... I went out and picked up a pregnancy test, I'm NOT going to take it tomorrow "as I'm restraining myself" :haha:

Good Luck Indie, I will say a prayer for you as well.. I can't wait to find out, the suspence is killing me .. We've both been in the same boat per say... If you get one I feel I'll have a chance, if not I'll be just fine.. I'm ready for round 2... :haha:

Nite everyone Hope to hear great news in the morning.. FX'd I want to see some :bfp: :dust: :dust: :dust:

:bfn: this morning. There's always tomorrow though, no sign of AF yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->