Testing tomorrow? (Feb 1)

indie i would get another test that 1 does sound like a dodgy 1 x

I have one test left (I had two that came in that package) and I'm going to wait until the 14th to test with it.
If it's still a negative and AF still hasn't come, I have an appointment with my doctor on the 16th so I'll have a blood test done. It's going to be really hard, but in the event I miscalculated, I really don't want to see another BFN. Especially so close to the one I saw yesterday. So I'm going to space it out a little bit.

On another note, last night I actually had a dream I took that last test. The dream was very clear and detailed..like it was really happening. I was watching the test and watched a very clear positive appear.
I know it's just a dream but when I woke up, it gave me a lot of hope.

I hope it does come up positive for you xx

Indie you have nerves of STEEL. I couldn't wait that long.

I'm testing tomorrow.

I guess it's a good thing I waited and didn't use the other test.
AF showed up last night :(

cross roads iam dying for you to test, as you say ur while gassy. so am i and pain in right hand side. i canni test for a week or so yet :( bfn yest but iam just doing them cos Ive 30 sitting there i got free with my ov tests (which ive only 2 left lol) anyhows my temp was high last week, ive cramps, gassy, tired, moody twisted lol, thick Cm . grrr

I guess it's a good thing I waited and didn't use the other test.
AF showed up last night :(

sorry huni, i think mines coming aswel as i have period like painsx

-hugs everyone- Maybe next month guys :)

I do have a question though. I spotted the day AF was due..but AF didn't come until almost 5 days later. Did my cycle start the day I spotted..or the day AF showed up? I've never spotted before so I'm a little clueless haha

I think you don't count the spotting.

Sorry AF got those of you she got.

Indie, you don't count the spotting, you count from the 1st day of full red flow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->