Testing tomorrow? (Feb 1)

Just tested with fmu using a cheap 25miu test and results are........... BFN. Think I can see an evap though which is rather frustrating. Think I'm out for this cycle.

I'm 16dpo today.
I keep saying I'm going to buy a test and I keep putting it off lol. Part of me /really/ wants to wait another 2 weeks and see what happens but a bigger part of me just wants an answer.

What! 16dpo! Wow you have to test I'm sure you will see a bfp! Go on!

i agree, test lol x im not due af till mon but going 2 test 2mora. I feel preggo x

I tested and got a big fat negative :(
My man thinks it may still be too soon to tell (it's possible I miscalculated everything and am not actually due until the 8th) and he said to wait a couple weeks and test again.

Please help! what do you think of this? I think i see a faint line its clearer IRL but what do u think?

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 23
I'm pretty sure I see a faint line as well;
Sadly with my test...I didn't even see a faint line :/ Think I may be out.

Thanks Indie, I miscaluculated my cycle this month too. But am definatley sure af is due 2moro. I would keep hope still especially as your af hasnt showed up. Every woman is different and it may be that your hcg levels are quite low at the moment. It took my friend 11 days from when af was due to get a bfp, and she is now 20wks preg! Im praying for you!

I guess I'll keep my hopes up until AF shows or I get a BFP :)
I'll be praying for you as well ^^

I'm pretty sure I see a faint line as well;
Sadly with my test...I didn't even see a faint line :/ Think I may be out.

:hugs: I had that experience on Tuesday morning. It was as white as white could be. Not even a faint line. :dohh:

btw guys, is constant farting a sign of pregnancy? hehe

Not sure Crossroads but I've been having the gas issue too haha XD
I'm also getting a lot more CM today...so I'm just holding tight and seeing if AF is about to show.

Sorry to hear that Jules2488, fx for you next cycle and concieving a valentines baby!

I got a question for you guys..
Is it possible to have a defective test?

I'm looking at the pamphlet that came with mine..(I purchased First Response Early Detection) and it says that a negative will disappear from the window after ten minutes, and a positive will disappear from the window after thirty minutes..
Yet it's been an entire day and my 'negative' is still plainly in the window? It hasn't started to go transparent or anything, it's just still there like when it first showed up.

I have never heard of it disappearing, all my frers have stayed negative days after I took test. I tested with a free this morning and got a bfn. :(

I got a question for you guys..
Is it possible to have a defective test?

I'm looking at the pamphlet that came with mine..(I purchased First Response Early Detection) and it says that a negative will disappear from the window after ten minutes, and a positive will disappear from the window after thirty minutes..
Yet it's been an entire day and my 'negative' is still plainly in the window? It hasn't started to go transparent or anything, it's just still there like when it first showed up.

Has AF shown up? Are you late?

I'd re-test!

Fingers x for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back