Testing tomorrow? (Feb 1)

My temp dipped to the coverline today at 15 dpo. AF is due anytime now. I won't test since it really looks like I am out for this month. Good luck to you ladies. Indie and Hopin&Prayin I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Kaede351- I have never seen one of these dolls before until browsing the web last night! Thought it was hilarious!
Quick update: today is CD 27 and AF is due 2 days. I couldn't wait so tested with a clearblue easy (blue dye type) thought I might even have got an evap but not even a hint of a line! BFN
Not going to test till Friday now. Don't want to see any more bfn's!

I'm deffo out, I had a temp spike when I woke this morning and BAM guess who dropped by, damn :witch: I'm amazed after all the positive signs I had, oh well.. Heres to Valentines Day.... Lots of :sex: :sex: :sex: for Me..

Good Luck ladies, don't lose hope, its gonna happen soon....

I love your attitude Hopin! I haven't had a visit from AF yet but she is sure to visit since my temp dropped to my coverline of 97.7.I don't feel too bad myself actually. I thought I would be devastated. I just finished ordering pre-seed and test strips from early-pregnancy-tests. I hope you and I both succeed in making Valentine babies!

Thank you, I hear preseed does wonders I'm going out to find me some today and have it ready for Valentines day... :lol: I went out last night and bought 2 pregnancy tests, guess I have no use for them till next month... :lol:

Heres to February... Make those Valentines Day babies.. Keep me posted... Good Luck hun, your not out till the :witch: shows...

@Rachael - I live in Easington near Peterlee :) I think my Uncle's daughter lives in Newton Aycliffe lol (technically she's my cousin I guess, but it's hard to think of someone as you're cousin when they join the family when you're 17 lol!).

@Malibulover - Haha, yeah my mum used to buy me those dolls all the time when I was little lol. I'd always complain about losing the belly that pops off. They were only really cheap dolls so she used to buy me a new one every year when we went on holiday lol.

@Hopin&prayin - Sorry about the witch hun :(

I'm still waiting to Ov for this month. I'm on cd13 and my OPKs are not even hinting at any ovulation yet lol. I could ovulate anywhen between cd14 and cd24. I ovulate at irregular times in my cycle, but my LP is usually 12-14 day. So I know once I have ov'd how long til the witch shows up haha.

Still got my FX'd for you Indie!!!

XxX

Hopin&prayin, sorry to hear about af. But fx you will concieve a valentines baby! I might purchase some pre-seed, where is the cheapest place to buy?
Im thinkin that im out for this month too as got mild cramping and tender breasts which is normal af symptoms for me. Expecting the witch to make her appearance in the next 2 days...

I'm not sure, I hear alot of the girls get it on Ebay, but I live in the states and we have all kinds of pharmacys here, I think I seen it at Meijers.. I hear its helped alot of ladies on here get pregnant.

Valentines Day is already planned ;) I'm fine.. Just wish it would get over with already GRRR this one is a heavy one and hurts too :( Good Luck hun...

Rachel when are you testing hun?

Get that :bfp: ladies

I still haven't taken a test.
But I'm still AF free O__O

I'm having a lot of belly troubles though :/ Like it'll start feeling warm, then feels like pressure, then feels like I need to vomit..then goes away.
Then starts again in a little while.

I'll be buying the test tomorrow, hopefully. The roads are to bad to go out anywhere tonight, so hopefully they get better tomorrow.

OK, so yesterday at 15 dpo (the day AF was due) my temperature dropped to coverline. I had nausea all day and a headache and thought AF was coming for sure. But there was just milky CM. Last night I had bad cramps and back ache and had hubby get me my heating pad. The pains disappeared after a while but no AF! Today I woke up and my temperature rose by .2 degrees. So I got all hopeful and used an internet cheapie to test. BFN :(

I am not sure what to think. I know I ovulated because I used ovulation strips to check so I am truly at 16 dpo with a BFN and a weird drop to the coverline at 15 DPO. I am going crazy! This woman's story makes me hopeful since she noticed a dip below coverline late in her cycle but was still a BFP: https://toobossy.blogspot.com/2004/08/ok-so-maybe-i-dont-know-everything.html.

Meanwhile I have a headache, mild cramps and tired after yet another night where I kept waking up. Arrrrgh!! Why is this so hard? Why can't I be either BFP or get AF so I know for sure?

The :witch: got me ladies. Looks like we're going to have a November baby instead! :D

:witch: got me too. Soon after my last hopeful post :cry:. No Libran baby for me this time! Trying for Scorpio baby now. At least I get two weeks to drink all kinds of :coffee:

I'm still AF free! I can't believe this lol

Good luck Indie!! You're the last one holding on! I will hope and pray for you.

I'm still AF free too indie! Was expecting the witch to be here this morning but nope nothing. How many dpo are you? When are u testing? Fx for us!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->