The 20-30 something Wtter Club

So broody. Spent the morning on mothercare.com and mamasandpapas. And last night someone I know announced she was pregnant on facebook.

:hugs: i hate them dam facebook announcements!!!! xx

So true! But I have hidden all the statuses of the pregnant women on my facebook (evil, I know :() so I don't get any nasty suprises of baby or scan pics. I'm not being mean, it's just if I am low, and I see them, I tend to burst into tears! :dohh: at least this way I can just go straight to their page when I can handle it to say congrats or coo over pics, and don't get many nasty suprises! (Apart from the BFP announcements!!)

Has anyone else noticed people seem to be announcing pregnancies veryy early?I know 4 girls who all announced it on facebook as soon as they got their BFP... Call me grumpy but isn't that a bit of a risk?? x

damn! that is early for announcing it!! I would be too petrified to say anything for weeks but at the same time busting to shout it out.

I know :/ one of them is DH's ex, she found out just before 4 weeks and told the world, statuses like 'can't wait to be a mummie' and 'is due around may' and all that, and obviously the 'I'M PREGNANT' and I just think... there is so much risk in doing that.

I think I'll be silent as a Nun in RL, but dancing and screaming all over BnB ;)

Yeah! I will be releasing my excitement on bnb. It will take the edge off the need to tell people!

Yeah! I will be releasing my excitement on bnb. It will take the edge off the need to tell people!

that's what i plan on doing. lol
I'll prolly tell my mom too, but other than that, no one will know till i'm farther along

Ahhh, im so tired!!.

I have my first day at work placement tomorrow and im crapping myself incase their all cavier, wine drinking snobs..Im in the legal and democratic department in the local council so something gives me the feeling their all going to be snobby and talk about politics something i have no interest in whatsoever :rofl:

But still, im so damn nervous!..What if they dont like me :(

Still feeling extremely broody today..It doesn't help i live right near a school and you see loads of cute school kids and their baby brothers or sisters and im just like..One day that will be me walking with a kid in school and one still in nappies but then i realise they grow up and then ill want another :laugh2:

Hi :hi: fellow wtt'rs! I'm stillll moving :dohh: feels like it's never going to end, fed up of tripping over boxes everywhere I go! I think I need a box for 'random objects' which don't seem like they fit anywhere? Or maybe they just belong in the bin :haha:

Still very broody today ladies.
Af is heading out, and so is OH :cry: he's off to San Diego for 3 days. At least this is last of the trips for a while.

Yes, must say America looks very nice on the tv like its always sunny and never rains must be lovely over there :D

I still have to iron my trousers for tomorrow or i might just get my mum to do it :rofl:

Broodyness sucks!!, ever since seeing the school kids and their siblings its made me really want one :(

Hello Girlies how are you tonight! XXX

I feel like I'm at a bnb anonymous meeting.
Hello. My name is Anne-Marie, I'm 27 and I am engaged to Paul (although the ring has to go back AGAIN) and we are waiting til December. I am a bnb addict.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->