The 90day transformation Group (30day shred)

I JUST DID DAY ONE... ITS KILLER! my legs ache.

how has everyone done weight loss and loss of inches wise?? I made sure i measured my waist, hips, upper arm and leg before doing it.

I also do zumba twice a walk and long walks. all of this plus watching what i eat had BETTER mean i feel ok in a bikini in sep! :)

Hi I'm back!!!! Yay! Been so good on holiday with limiting the crap, had no chocolate or crisps, chips once, a few puddings but shared and not too often lol. But that with all the walking and running after the kids I hope the scales are my friend!!!! Xx

ooh well done ljo - when is the weigh in? Did you enjoy your holiday?

HI first timer - well donw n starting the shred, I haven't lost much weight (a few lbs) but at day 18 I had lost 4.5cm off my waist :thumbup:

Fraggles, no DVD recommendations here I'm afraid, i am also looking for another one to move on to after the shred.

Day 26 done!

Probably tomorrow! Although just eaten a pizza from take away! But not had much today with traveling and rushing around so I reckon that's balanced it out lol. How's things going with you? X

I bet you'll be pleasanly suprised by the scales.

All good here, I had a week of not liking my body again but suddenly today it seems better again, perhaps I was retaining water or something?

I am actually scared about what will happen when I finish the shred. I am really looking forward to not having to do it EVERY morning but worry that because I don't have to do it EVERY day that I really won't do it very often! I can see myself having to do the whole thing again in a couple of months and I really don't want that.

I guess I need a new work out to do a few vtimes a week to keep me toned.

I've not done any work out for quite a while and I'd look in mirror with a bikini on on holiday and think I look pretty good to say I've had two kids and one of them only 7 months ago! Quite surprised at how nice I was to myself I usually moan non stop about my body ha ha. I'll have to post a pic of me in bikini with the girls. I'll down load pics to laptop tomorrow.

ljo - well done and cant wait to see the pic :hugs:

shiv - im hoping that as im on a strict healthy eating plan (hols in september) i will keep losing the pounds AND shape up.

Ive woke up this morning and my body KILLS. My tummy muscles and leg muscles especially. Gah. How am i supposed to do it again this morning when im on fire??? LOL. good job i need to wait for my tesco food delivery first.... buys me some time :haha:

Lol it aches for a few minutes but your body gets used to it and you'll be fine, just ache more later today lol. X

i havent done the shred in ages i started working from home again and ive gota huge client base (im a hairdresser) so ive been too busy but im starting again starting today i think ive put on weight since i last done it so off i go to surrender to jillian!

Have any of you noticed changes in your legs/bum? That's my main problem area and if I can lose inches and tone them areas then I'll have to do shred for 30 days :haha: twice I've attempted it then given up after 8/9 days!

well ive just had a bagel for brekky, received the monthly food shop... about to feed G...... then im out of excuses so its shred time :haha:

Well done, it gets easier!.

Hello everyone!

LJo...go you, being good on holiday! I wish I could exercise the same restraint ;) looking forward to seeing the photos.

Shiv...so far, my motivation is ok...mostly because I'm only doing it three times a week :haha: Not sure how long it will last, but I am determined to keep it going.

First timer...shiv is right, weirdly, you get used to the madness!!

Squidge... Definitely works on my bum and legs, both are much firmer

Bubbles...impressed you are doing it again!

Just uploaded pics to fb but not the bikini ones not that brave ha ha. Oh has got laptop now so will put them on here later. I was 11stone 2 this morning! I blame it on the pizza ha ha.

tennisgal - glad you are managing to keep the motivation!

ljo - a couple of lbs from a holiday isn't bad at all :thumbup:

Day 27 done today - i am really going for it this week, I have done the shred each day plus i did a boxing class on monday night and a kettlebells class last night. i am having the weekend off though as am off for a night in London with some girly friends - I can't bloomin wait!

day 3 done.... its not easier yet haha.... though my legs were still aching as i dance on a thursday night lol.

heres hoping tomorrow will be a breeze :rofl: YER RIGHT!

the good news is that i hit my weekly target and lost another 2pounds this week.. whoohooo! :)

Well done on the weightloss - apparently Day 4 is the worst and then it gets better!

Hi!

Can I join you girls! I´m on day 15 today! I´ve started shred like 3 times before but didn´t get past day 3, but I´ve managed to stick to it this time! Goodness knows how, the first 12 days i weighed myself a couple of times and did not lose any weight at all! Quite demoralising! Then I took a rest day and the next day i´m 5 lbs lighter and 2 inches of my hips and waist. Maybe it was water retention :shrug:

So glad I´m sticking to it though! I´ve read all the posts and see a lot of you have had some really great results too! Keep going everyone :happydance:

xx

I fancies a day off from shred today so did killer buns and thighs OMG why?????? Just need to work out hoe many calories I burned doing it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->