The 90day transformation Group (30day shred)

just did day 5..... slightly easier yes, but still hard LOL. I have zumba tonight too :cry: killer :haha:

Got a new one here! Yesterday was Shred Day 1 for me and my hubs. Today 2 of my best friends who are also recently post partum are going to join me. I am SO SORE! :) I'm not yet ready to commit to 90 days (like the post is titled) but I'm here now.

I am a big girl anyway with PCOS and hypothyroidism. Starting weight: 286 (pre-preg was 296 so...I'm better than before!). Are there any other big girls doing this or who have done this? I would love to see some big girl before and after pics.

Havent updated on here in a while.
My update is im 110 pounds. My goal was 115 and then lowered to 110 when I reached it. My new goal is 105! I bought size 2 jeans 2 weeks ago and already need to go to a size 0. Havent been this small in 4 years :happydance: I was 125 pre pregnancy gained 20 during (145 pounds at birth) so lost a total of 35 pounds
Update with measurments once I find that damn tape measurer

wow jennifer you sound super tiny!! your doing fab though. x

Thanks ljo! I havent been on here in forever, I usually don't stay online often since haiden is more mobile and really needy :rofl: so usually I answer 1 or 2 post and log off. How is your weight loss journey going?

Well I got on scales this morning and was very excited to see 10st 13 staring back at me!! I think I may just set a goal here of 10.5 stone which is what I was before kids and around what I was when I got married. That's just watching what I eat and usual running round after kids/cleaning etc. Freya's keeping me on my toes! She's cruising, can climb stairs etc so always running after her, Imogen's potty training so running after her to put her on potty! Exhausting times lol. X

Thats awesome! Well done mama!!!
I have not been working out much, haiden likes me too run around dancing and stuff to keep him entertained :rofl:

Well done, ladies!

I haven't done the shred since Saturday night...ally has upped her feeds again, and is waking early...and frankly, I feel like crap! I just don't have the energy! Is that awful? I plan to do it Thursday, Friday and Sunday to compensate.

I'm eating too much, due to the feeding, and am convinced I will have gained a few lbs. am just so hungry...

Your doing MUCH better than I have lol
I havent done it in a good 2 months probably! Haiden has been sleeping poorly for the past few nights for some reason. Did not pass out till midnight and then woke up every hour

Urgh freyas been a total pain in the bum since going in her cot, she wakes 3 times over night at least, screaming and stood up like where the hell is everyone! I though it was being in another room but she was same on holiday in a cot right next to me! I can see it now I'll end up with two bloody kids in bed with me!! Maybe I should kick out oh to make extra room ha ha ha. X

Finished Shred Day 3....ouch.....still. But feeling good :)

Well done lalila - keep it up, it gets easier after day 4!

Jennifer - Wow you sound super skinny, would love to see some before and after pictures.

To all those with babies not sleeping - massive hugs, and don't feel bad for a second for not shredding, I believe you are better off waiting until you feel on better form and putting your all into it rather than doing it half heartedly.

Tennisgal - if you are hungry - eat, your body can't give you a better signal that it needs more fuel than making you hungry :thumbup:

Well I hadn't shredded since last Thursday :blush:. I finally did it this morning so that is day 28 done. These last few days are proving harder to motivate for than the first few weeks! I did do a boxing class and try a quick run (just a km) straight after on Monday night. I haven't really done any jogging since before Cora was born (well since Sophia was born really haha) and I wanted to see if teh shred had improved my aerobic fitness and stamina, and it appears to have done, I am not a fast runner and have never been very good but it certainly didn;t feel as hard/bad as it has done in the past, just need to up my distance a bit now!

2 days to go, but kettelebells tonight first!

Shiv your too good! Although your not shredding much your going to exercise classes etc so still doing something. I just plain can't be arsed ha ha.
Down another lb this morning! Can't believe it. Back to work soon, I'll be doing 3 12 hour shifts a week on a busy older adult ward so I'm gonna take healthy food with me, refrain from gorging on chocolates we get given (lol) so that will be my work out ha ha.
Was gonna bring Freya's cot into our room today but it's a cot bed and won't fit through the door grrrr. She woke up twice in night crying, then I kept her in with me but my backs killing from laying in stupid positions to stop her getting walloped by Imogen doing sleep acrobatics! Seems both my kids have separation anxiety over night, must be doing something wrong lol. Xx

ljo - that sounds tough, I was going to suggest that you somehow sleep in Freya's room with her, but you said that she was just as bad on holiday? No advice other than it probably wouldn't take too long for her to get used to being in her room in the cot but it would obviously be a major sleep issue getting up with her until she does. Big hugs x

She's in the little room too so no room for a bed! Even if she's up there through the day she does it so it's not the fact it's dark. She's fallen asleep in the car so I've brought in the car seat, she'll do it in there too! But there's real tears and everything. I dont know! Head, brick wall and all that lol. X

Well done lalila - keep it up, it gets easier after day 4!

Jennifer - Wow you sound super skinny, would love to see some before and after pictures.

To all those with babies not sleeping - massive hugs, and don't feel bad for a second for not shredding, I believe you are better off waiting until you feel on better form and putting your all into it rather than doing it half heartedly.

Tennisgal - if you are hungry - eat, your body can't give you a better signal that it needs more fuel than making you hungry :thumbup:

Well I hadn't shredded since last Thursday :blush:. I finally did it this morning so that is day 28 done. These last few days are proving harder to motivate for than the first few weeks! I did do a boxing class and try a quick run (just a km) straight after on Monday night. I haven't really done any jogging since before Cora was born (well since Sophia was born really haha) and I wanted to see if teh shred had improved my aerobic fitness and stamina, and it appears to have done, I am not a fast runner and have never been very good but it certainly didn;t feel as hard/bad as it has done in the past, just need to up my distance a bit now!

2 days to go, but kettelebells tonight first!

I wished! lol I don't look super skinny, but not big. I will post up my photos from since birth and show if any progress :)

waiting for the new picture to come through my e-mail. Sometimes it takes forever to go from my phone to email

ok here they are
- 3 days pp
-3 months
-4 months
-almost 6 months
-end of pregnancy

Attachments

• 3dayspp.jpg
    3dayspp.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 3monthpp.jpg
    3monthpp.jpg