The 90day transformation Group (30day shred)

Thanks!
My belly button still kinda frowns though haha! I don't think it will ever look the same

Thank you!
Hoping when breastfeeding comes to an end it does not come back on!

Day 30 DONE!!! hurrah! I fecking hate it now!

Here are my stats

upper arm 28.5 cm - 28.0 cm = 0.5 cm loss
bust 91.5cm - 87.0 cm = 4.5cm loss (but boobs do tend to vary!)
waist 75.5cm - 70.0 cm = 5.5cm loss
hips 90.0cm - 84.0cm = 6.0cm loss
bum 93.5cm - 91.0cm = 2.5cm loss
thigh 55.0cm - 53.0cm - 2.0cm loss

I am pretty happy with that, although to be honest I didn't change much in my measurements from about half way through as I wasn't doing shredding regularly enough.

I'll upload my before and after pics a bit later

Oh wow that's fantastic! You've done so well sticking to it! X

Right so here are my pre and post shred photos, sorry they aren't exactly the same size/quality etc, I am crap at anything photoy

All just natural apart from last set which is sucking in!

Attachments

• shred pre and post.jpg
    shred pre and post.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 33
  • shred pre post side.jpg
    shred pre post side.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 32
  • shred pre post suck.jpg
    shred pre post suck.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 29
You look fantastic! I so need to get round to putting some pics on! I think your the first to actually do the 30 days woooooooooooooooooo you are the shred champion! Xx

That crown went to Tennisgal a week or so ago! And I think it took her a lot less than 47 days to complete it! hhahahaha

Ha ha aw it must of been when I was away! Sorry tennisgal!
My god shiv what are your girls like together? Today I'm slowly going insane! Freya wants to play with Imogen, she wants to play with Freya but then she's trying to run her over with her bike, pull her up by her head, playing tough with her and riding on her back! (she said she's playing gaston! The ladybird they ride on Ben and holly!!) my god! I'm sick of telling her not to do stuff then she's in the WHY phase! Pulling my hair out here lol. Xx

ha at least Imogen wants to play with Freya, Sophia just wants to beat Cora up and stop her touching ANYTHING whether it is hers or not. I spend all day saying "Sophia STOP!" "Cora can play with that" "Don't snatch that off Cora" "Don't slam the door on COra" etc etc etc

I am looking forward to Cora being big enough to stand up for herself!

Yeh I've had her shutting her in the kitchen all day too it doesn't help that when I'm telling her off for it Freya's stood at the other side looking through the glass laughing!! But if Imogen's playing with toys and Freya comes over she pushes her down to the ground. Freya's just gone to sleep so a bit of respite now phew! Just little monsters today! X

Right so here are my pre and post shred photos, sorry they aren't exactly the same size/quality etc, I am crap at anything photoy

All just natural apart from last set which is sucking in!

Look at you hot mama!!! Great job :)

Laydeeeeez,

Shiv, Jennifer...looking amazing, ladies! Really amazing! Wow! I wish I'd done measurements and taken before / after pics.

LJo, I think I finished while you were away...but, Shiv, you did extra classes! I didn't!

Am still trucking away...had three days off, as felt lousy, but keeping things going. Jillian and I are still friends (just!)

Just ordered killer buns and thighs (I don't feel 30 day shred did much for y lower body) and Ripped in 30! Craaaaaaaaaaaaazy!

Your mad ha ha! I keep thinking I should start again but then when I'm back at work in 3 week I will just have zero motivation for working out so not much point ha ha good enough excuse for me anyway! X

I know that I won't get back in to doing the shred, the only thing that kept me going was that I had the aim of doing the 30 days otherwise I would have stopped, so I figured I'd probably keep going for a bit longer if I chose a new DVD. i think I will aim to just do 4 or 5 times a week though!

I have another video I told you ladies about I think its boost your metabolism by julian its like 60 mins long and a killer workout! I have no energy these days to workout. My son only sleeps one time during the day and im usually cleaning or sitting down cause this child refuses to entertain himself even for 20 minute :rofl:

The two I got are short ones again as I wouldn't be able to fit in a longer DVD, I struggle with 20 minutes and have to bribe Sophia with being able watch cbeebies whilst I shower to keep her happy while I exercise!

An hour! My god that's hard core!! When I did the shred after 15 mins Freya would be winging in the jumperoo and now she's on the move I'd be stopping every couple minutes to move her from where she shouldn't be etc! After the terrible twosome today I'm drained! Surely it was worth a lb all this running around, plus I've been REALLY good with what I've ate today! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->