The All New FatBusters 2010 thread!

I've only started going to Newcastle after i had Brooke really i was always at my local clubs so dont know what it was like back then lol

ahh i never went down locals.

day 1 back on it, really just want stop 12st for new year (currently need loose 2lb ive put on from the cakes & pastries :p)

im feeling very confident i can do this in time for our house being ready! :)

That's good leanne :D

i cant wait to start W.W's seeming as it's actually a diet i can stick to and enjoy eating everything i still like so im hoping i could actually get to 9 stone doing W.W's as that was my goal weight a few years but i stopped at 10 stone dunno why cause i still wasn't happy with myself.. i think when im on a diet i actually need something planned out for and folllowed cause if not ill just fall off it and i'll binge or stop eating im weird :wacko:

you doing it online laura?

i agree ww is good, with good structure just wasnt for me, sadly.

thank you.

i must say its nice to start chatting again in this thread, bit sad when it went really quiet

3 lbs MTA-x! You're going to double your goal by Christmas. :happydance:

I'm still going to the gym regularly... it's been three weeks now :D So the gymmembership has officially been worthwile! Been to the gym ten times in the last 19 days... that's a good average, going to try and hit it a little more often now that I have hoidays.

I remember I got a three month membership once three years ago and I only went once :blush: I'll never do that again! Such a waste of money too, silly me :nope:

AND UGHHHH I wrote an exam this morning and I think I passed, so I'm cautiously happy about that but then I found out that the two courses I'm taking starting in January are ALSO super-hard :cry: but I really want this degree.... I have till spring 2013 to complete everything so I guess if I keep taking a course or two at a time I'll get there... it sucks that it takes so long though because I can't go full-time (can't afford not to work) it's hard not to get discouraged... blahh sorry rant!

is the gym paying off?

were asking grandparents about going every sunday on xmas day lol if you remember me mentioning it.
fingers crossed you have passed!
id love to do courses myself but i cant afforrd childcare etc, all the best with it!

Hey girls :) I had a fab day until I got peed off with something and ate a bloody sugar strand dohnut :dohh::dohh::dohh: about 300 cals :wacko: ate 1170 cals today which is not bad but would have been better without the dohnut :wacko: will that put weight on me with all the fat and things or if its within cals will I still lose???!
hope your all doing well, glad this thread is still going :D

xxx

if youve been eating udner 1200 cals for good few days(week) it could go on you yes as body will really enjoy it & store it.

No im going to the meetings cause my mam said she's gonna join with me :D knowing her though she will probably stop going after few weeks so ill end up going on my own lol

Yep i know it's good to see it active again im still eating crappy atm not as crappy as i was though lol just had beans on toast :)

hi everyone i cant decide what to do in january, im thinking of trying the new WW, but my friend has asked me to join slimming world with her? has anyone done both and can tell me benefits of each, iv never done slimming world so im unsure whether it will be as good x

thats a good thing then laura, going save on money, then can spend that on ww food or something.

my eating isnt 'brilliant' but just have do best i can, i get less TC having 2 kids than 1. I dont have supermarket within walking distance cant afford fresh foods weekly, plus petrol. ahh annoying as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->