The Baby Show- chat thread!

If it's a virgin one they travel faster than the speed of light :)

But yes it would be great to meet you at East Croydon, my spelling is awful :(

Would have been but that would mean us going past earls court which would be silly :lol: we can meet you at West Brompton station before we head into Earls Court to find the others :D

Haha nix, that would be so funny if we were all calling you mynx :)

I'm Jo but will answer to dopey or jopey... or anything else for that matter!

I'm REALLY CONFUSED Lliena do you stop at east croydon on the way to west brompton, I thought it went through there? Can I got direct from East Croydon to west brompton? Gosh I am being so dumb tonight :blush::dohh:

Ok dumb arse me, I looked it up on TFL and I need to get the tram from beckenham to east croydon then train to clapham change to west brompton. I have it all worked out and it will save me going into zone 1 and the tube plus I think Clapham has a lift? Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks and sorry I don't know what's wrong with me tonight! Must be moving brain, it's always something!

MK----West Brom----East Croydon... soooo you're both coming from opposite directions and meeting in the middle! Hope that makes sense retromum1??

I'm getting the tube from Tooting.

My facebook is [email protected] please say who you are :happydance:

I'm REALLY CONFUSED Lliena do you stop at east croydon on the way to west brompton, I thought it went through there? Can I got direct from East Croydon to west brompton? Gosh I am being so dumb tonight :blush::dohh:

nope we dont stop at east croydon on way to west brompton. But you can get a train coming from east croydon at 9.08 which gets to w.brompton for 9.46 or 10.10am from east croydon gets in at 10.46 to west brompton with no changes :)

Hi ya,
Im going and would love to meet up. In 2nd tri we were just having a convo about this so glad i found this thread. Ill let the others know x

Whoooo, ticket booked :)

Lliena, do you think i'll need to prebook the train ticket or will it be ok to get at the station? x

Might be cheaper if you prebook it hun thats the only advantage I can think of :) Are we gonna do what we said and change at milton keynes so we dont have to naivigate Euston?

Yeah i think that's probably the best idea. If i pre book i'll probably get it wrong so i think i'll just buy on the day. Will just need to check with you nearer the time which station we're ending up at (still have baby brain!) x

i can meet you girlies at West brompton if you like its just getting off one stop earlier for me lol and will be a dam site easier to find others there than at EC or at the BS

Yep thats cool hun my OH said its just across road to Earls Court :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->