• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Baby Show- chat thread!

Have we arranged a meeting place or are we all giving Jetters our mobile no's? I can't wait either I am hoping Alix from C&C will bring lots of lovely Issy's on offer!

I think the plan is to meet outside the venue between 10.30 and 11am :) Jetters will have a balloon tied to the pram, dopeyjoey and I are coming together and she is little with bright hair and im 5'10 with quite a few tattoos- I dont think it will be too hard to find each other :rofl:

Nikkinoonoo is 6ft 2 with dark hair and I have short blonde bobbed hair and am about 5ft 6... Lynnikins knows what I look like too as we met a few weeks back :)

I'll feel a bit daft wearing one if Im honest, I know its hard to remember everyones name though so it might be best to have them dunno :shrug:

if I go..Ill just keep asking you and pray that no one gets affended that I keep forgetting..

Dont worry Jessa, I think we'll all be like that! I may call one of you Elisha (my eldest daughter) at least once and I'll call all of you Nik (Nikkinoonoo) many times LOL :rofl:

Nix i may call you evie... i always remember people by their LO's name! :blush:

Nix i may call you evie... i always remember people by their LO's name! :blush:

Lol that's fine hun, I answer to anything :rofl: I just hope I dont call you Dopey! I may get a slap for it :haha: I'll probably end up calling you DJ tho ;)

Dopey was my nickname all through school because it rhymes with Jo P, so i'd answer and not even click on tbh :haha:

oooooh I wanna come!! I hope I qualify to meet too I am a cheeky wipe mum! lol

just texted two mates.. one with child, one with 3month old.. could drive down for the day. London is my hometown anyways but takes two hours to get there from where I now live in my field! lol

I can't meet beforehand as my friend is driving and I'm not sure how she'll feel about that :) fingers crossed I will meet you though :) and i hope there's nappy on offer :)

I just got an email from HIPP ORGANIC baby club offering me a discount code for over a fiver off if I pre book tickets or baby show through them.
small print stated that discount is refferred to against the on the door price (£22)
which brings the price to what you can order online direct anyway! (approx £16.50)

Thats naughty tactics that is!

ive just got a tesco discount code for the baby show. you get £8 off door price code is ec192

Oh dam now I really cant go! DS has got hospital on the 21st and 22nd!!

Wonder when the next one in london is? Il deffo be at that one!

aww booo Your going to have to mark me off the list! all the bills have come in at once so i'm now skint :cry: its always the same when i want to go somewhere.
Hopefully you all will go when its in birmingham in may and then i can meet you all :hugs:

If it's any consolation hun, I'm skint too but I'm still gonna go cos I'm viewing this as more of a meet up :) xXx

id love to come but to come down on the train is going to cost me over £100 and if i come by car then its still gonna cost me about £60 and i just carn't afford it! your so lucky to live in london! i'm miles away :cry:

Aww that's fair enough hun, maybe another time eh :hugs:

Jess you could always drive to npton and get the train from here. In my car it would be about 20 squid petrol and 26 squid for the train. Just thought i'd give you another option!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->