The Baby Show- chat thread!

yeah it is lol from the tube train pulling into WB station you can see Earls court 2 which is part of the complex lol

Fab when I've had a look and me and Dopeyjoey know what time we get into EC we can sort out when to meet :D

Yep let us know the timings Lliena!

I'm gonna have a blue helium balloon tied to my buggy so you can all find me :happydance:

That's a good idea actually. I'll see if Nikkinoonoo and I can do the same :)

Oh I SO want to go!! But day before, baby boo has a hospital appontment and depending on how that outcome is, only then I would be abe to deicide! xx

Wish I could have come :( but I am in London 21st Oct for Dirty Dancing and overnight stay, then travelling back 22nd :(

Have a good time ladies!

gonna have to do something so you all know its me lol hehe i'll have a think

Jetters is tying a blue balloon to her buggy. I think we are gonna arrange a meeting point anyway hun so we can all find each other :)

And me, so together they have no chance of missing us :rofl:

Hehe, i'll probably have my new rocks on so i can see over crowds too (i'm only 5ft1!)

Blue bumpkin - nappies just arrived, they're SO pretty :happydance:

lol well i have no idea what i'll be wearing or anything but it will probably include jeans with a ripped leg lol

Hehe, i'll probably have my new rocks on so i can see over crowds too (i'm only 5ft1!)

Blue bumpkin - nappies just arrived, they're SO pretty :happydance:

Aw Im 5'10 so everyone should just look for the really tall and short ladies together :rofl:

Oh balls. That should have gone in the chat thread :dohh:

Lynnikins, i only own ripped jeans. They're that bad i have to wear leggings under so i don't flash my bum :haha:

Well if Nikkinoonoo comes along, she's 6ft 2 lol, so you wont be able to miss us ;)

Jetters how are u getting there
lol you only live round the corner from me

I want to go tooo ....... :hissy: :cry:

I think I have to go into work that day for training. Bum bugger bum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->