• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Baby Show- chat thread!

i'll be there with my baby jogger and izzie moo :) my friend Jo is coming along so I will give Jetters my mobile number (if thats ok with you hun) and then let me know the meeting place as my friend is driving us there now - its all so confusing for me these days LOL

I want to go...but my baby shower is the next day...and mates from Italia will be here..can you put me down as a maybe ..they might want to go along but I doubt..or maybe they will want to see London whilst I go!! tee hee

Ooooh hope you can come Jessabella! Get to see fluff in action!!

Boohoo Hayley :(

i'll be there with my baby jogger and izzie moo :) my friend Jo is coming along so I will give Jetters my mobile number (if thats ok with you hun) and then let me know the meeting place as my friend is driving us there now - its all so confusing for me these days LOL

Yep fine by meeeeeeeee :happydance:

I'd have liked to go but I've just agreed to attend a boring work related conference instead. Fridays are normally my day off.

i have to sneak the ticket money from DH on payday lol and figure if i can get a sitter for ds1 for the day as both of them at the BS would be hard hard work lol

jetters and mynx...if you too ladies are going I might have to really think about this..would love to meet alot of you lovely ladies that I have been talking to!

jetters and mynx...if you too ladies are going I might have to really think about this..would love to meet alot of you lovely ladies that I have been talking to!

Aww it would be lovely to meet you too hun! :) Cant wait to meet you all, it's gonna be a really good day :D

scratch the last post, me and my mum are definitely going, we've booked the tickets! :) can't wait!

well if I cant go we should have an official meet up..Im only 45 mins from london on National Rail!!

Can we all have name badges with user name and real name? I am rubbish with names and will feel well bad if i get confused haha x

I agree..I will just call you all hun and lady! hahaha..and you will just smile and nod!

Eeee I so want to go but I'm so far away *sob* *sob*

ahh yes but you are in Devon..I always want to go there, Ive heard great things about Devon..we can swap!

Hehehehe! :D Jessabella hope you can come!

me too..but with my baby shower being on the 23 and the girls comming all the way from Italy for the shower..dont know if it will be nice for me to go prancing off to a babyshow the day before!:blush:

How about this kind of thing for a namebadge ladies i'll upload a blank one if people like that you can download save and write your own name and signname onto

Attachments

• Bnb name badge.gif
    Bnb name badge.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116