The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Well be sure to keep us posted. Those of us still waiting need your symptom spotting to keep us preoccupied :)

Oh you know it. I'll be analyzing everything!!!!
I haven't had any cramping today. I had a lot last night when I was laying down, but it was gone this morning.
The only thing I have noticed today is that my nipples hurt. I'm wondering if thats because of the Clomid's effect.
I usually don't get sore bb's until right before my period. But with my hormones all askew (is that how you spell that? LOL), I have not idea what would be considered normal for me.
This next week is going to be torture!!!!!

I'm hoping you get your +OPK soon. The longer it takes you to pop out that eggie this cycle, the closer to Christmas you're going to have that baby!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Oh goodness! I don't know how I feel about a Christmas baby. It would solve our holiday travel issues though. LOL! Um, I can't come visit, I'm having a baby :) 15 more minutes until my next OPK and I haven't had anything to drink since 4 so I don't dilute this one! Besides, I drank my 8 glasses of water today before I even got home from work! Being sick makes me thirsty!

Rae - TEST TEST TEST TEST....LOL!!!!

Gueyilla - Hello there!!! Welcome.....

Doing alright. Beginning the countdown until testing day....LOL!!!
You?

So...OPK is still very negative but I do believe I'm getting my EWCM. I'm about to gross you all out so beware :blush: I had a couple globs of CM when I wiped and they were very stretchy. Kinda a mix of clear and like milky. So I hope it is my EWCM and O is coming soon! Come on come on come on! I'm tired of waiting.

YES!!!! I got my EWCM the day before I got my + OPK. So, i think it's a coming for you!!! LOL!!!
Thats not gross, trust me. I played with mine to see how stretchy it was too. :rofl:
I read that its good when it stretches. Right?

I haven't had any cramping today. I had a lot last night when I was laying down, but it was gone this morning.
The only thing I have noticed today is that my nipples hurt. I'm wondering if thats because of the Clomid's effect.
I usually don't get sore bb's until right before my period. But with my hormones all askew (is that how you spell that? LOL), I have not idea what would be considered normal for me.

I'm hoping you get your +OPK soon. The longer it takes you to pop out that eggie this cycle, the closer to Christmas you're going to have that baby!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

An ovulation date of 4/3 gives an estimated due date of 12/25....I know b/c that's my (probable) ovulation date. EEEEK! :headspin:

I want to bang my head against a wall. I just got back from 3 hours at the after hours clinic for sinus pain... about the fifth time I've been in since November about it... they took a CT scan of my head and find out on Wednesday if there is a mass hanging around in there... super worried about it :( :(

The radiologist covered my ovaries once I told her I'd been TTC for several months, she made me smile when she was like, "well we definitely want to make sure we aren't messing anything up here!"

Ugh. AND I got my OPK's in today... except the lady sent HCG tests on accident!! GRRR..

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

An ovulation date of 4/3 gives an estimated due date of 12/25....I know b/c that's my (probable) ovulation date. EEEEK! :headspin:

Oh my goodness!!!! Thats awesome!!!
You know, my niece was born on Christmas, my nephew 3 days after Christmas. My uncle 2 days after Christmas. My Aunt on Christmas. My MIL 2 wks before Christmas. My stepmom beginning of december.

Im just gonna add one more to the list of December babies. IF i get my BFP this month, my due date would be December 16th.

I get so excited thinking about it!!!!!

YES!!!! I got my EWCM the day before I got my + OPK. So, i think it's a coming for you!!! LOL!!!
Thats not gross, trust me. I played with mine to see how stretchy it was too. :rofl:

I'm pretty sure. Man if hubby ever walks in on me, he's gonna think I'm nuts cause I was stretching it and rubbing it between my fingers and checking for more. Geez. I never thought I would do something like that :lmao:

Any signs of O for you Lisa? Have you tested tonight?

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Oh my goodness!!!! Thats awesome!!!
You know, my niece was born on Christmas, my nephew 3 days after Christmas. My uncle 2 days after Christmas. My Aunt on Christmas. My MIL 2 wks before Christmas. My stepmom beginning of december.

Im just gonna add one more to the list of December babies. IF i get my BFP this month, my due date would be December 16th.

I get so excited thinking about it!!!!!

Wow!! That's a lot of December bdays! We have none in my family, or my husband's family....so that's another way a Christmas baby would be special for us. :winkwink:

I want to bang my head against a wall. I just got back from 3 hours at the after hours clinic for sinus pain... about the fifth time I've been in since November about it... they took a CT scan of my head and find out on Wednesday if there is a mass hanging around in there... super worried about it :( :(

The radiologist covered my ovaries once I told her I'd been TTC for several months, she made me smile when she was like, "well we definitely want to make sure we aren't messing anything up here!"

Ugh. AND I got my OPK's in today... except the lady sent HCG tests on accident!! GRRR..

Im sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Maybe its just a recurrent sinus infection. Think positive!!!! Thats better than a mass. FX everything is ok in your sinus cavity.

So did they send OPKs and HPTs or just HPTs??
If they only sent HPTs I would keep them and tell them it was their mix up and to send the OPKs. Don't return the HPTs, you'll need them. LOL!!!

I'm pretty sure. Man if hubby ever walks in on me, he's gonna think I'm nuts cause I was stretching it and rubbing it between my fingers and checking for more. Geez. I never thought I would do something like that :lmao:

LMAO!!! I know. My husband knows Im crazy anyways. I'd be like "Honey, check this out!!!" :rofl:

I dont have anymore EWCM going on. Its still a little wet, but no more good stuff. So Im guessing thats a good thing.

No signs, I don't think. :shrug: But I'm not too good at detecting EWCM. I have had some pains which may be OV pains, but may also be imaginary. :haha: I tested around 4, and peed again around 6, so I'm trying to hold it until 10 and test again.

LISA - I didnt think at first I would want to track my CM but I kinda couldn't help but notice it. I noticed it mostly when I wiped after peeing or during the shower when I was "washing" it (Im JK, i was really just washing it....LOL).
Its clear (and I guess sometimes can be milky looking) and its kinda slimy, I guess would be the best way to describe it. Its very slippery. Like you just squirted a bunch of lube up there.... :rofl:

Im not sure if that helps but thats the best way I can describe it.
(And you know, I used to make fun of my patients when they couldn't describe things to me...now Im realizing its not always that easy....LOL)

:hugs: to my girls!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->