The BFP before Christmas thread :) 5 BFPs

AF showed up today, so looks like my next test will be early November!

Im 9 dpo. No symptoms really. Just waiting for Saturday when i can test. Well thats if Af doesnt show up before then. Sat would be day cd28. Thats how long my usual cycles are. Last month was 26 days tjough. All i know is today is cd23 and i really want a BFP this month.

i'm definitely hoping for a BFP by christmas, hell I would love one by halloween lol! Currently waiting for my ovulation so I can try yet again!!

I want my little anniversary ovulation eggy to turn into a bfp.

7dpo with snotty cm, sore boobs that are a cup size bigger, stabby cramps, slight heartburn and a sore back

I would love to get a BFP before Christmas! This is our first month TTC and we are very excited :) I am in the beginning of my cycle though, so I ony have two full cycles before Christmas...I think my husband and I would have to get very lucky!

Good luck, ladies! Crossing my fingers for lots of BFPs!

I'd like to join! I think this is a great idea. This is cycle #2 for DH and I. We are gonna try SMEP this month in hopes of catching the egg!

We just started this month TTC. It would be amazing to be able to tell people for Christmas. That's probably not realistic, but we can hope right!?

3DPO still feeling queasy :sick: slight crampy feeling and nose bleeds galore!

Would really love to get a :bfp: this month as would be just in time for our 2 year wedding anniversary :cloud9: we did a lot of bd at the right times so FX

Laura - your symptoms just keep sounding better and better :thumbup:

:dust: to all the ladies waiting for O and to test and :hugs: to all that :witch: caught

Laura your symptoms look great!! And CD 17 here!!! Still waiting to ovulate!!! Should be this weekend. DH is having so much fun bding!!! LOL!!! Halloween can't get here soon enough!!! I am so ready to take a test and get a BFP!!! I keep having dreams about having a baby! Well I hope this is a good sign good luck ladies I have a good feeling about this month!

Well it would be so nice if we had to tell everyone for Christmas, but from experience i feel it is better if we don't make any deadlines, for me it would make me feel worse if i get a BFN next month too just like i got in the past 12 months.. even it would be wonderfull to announce such a great joy for Christmas i am sure it will still be great to announce any other day.. but if it were up to me i still think it is a very sweet idea my sisters will go crazy if i had to do it !!!! :)

AF came today :-( but if I get pg this cycle I'll be 11 weeks @ Christmas so be lovely to announce around Christmas/New Year time :winkwink:

sorry AF got u hun :( :hugs:

girls check on the november testing thread :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-conceive-1/1233825-november-testing-thread.html

Hey ladies can I join? I'm Simmy, i have a 14 month old boy called Leo. Me and DH are starting to TTC this month. So excited! Would love a BFP before christmas.
xx

Sorry a AF got you Kristy but keep your head up!!! your right 11 weeks!!!!

Well it would be so nice if we had to tell everyone for Christmas, but from experience i feel it is better if we don't make any deadlines, for me it would make me feel worse if i get a BFN next month too just like i got in the past 12 months.. even it would be wonderfull to announce such a great joy for Christmas i am sure it will still be great to announce any other day.. but if it were up to me i still think it is a very sweet idea my sisters will go crazy if i had to do it !!!! :)

I relate- my cycles ended on or right before my birthday, Mother's Day, Father's Day, DH's bday... hoping to be able to get my BFP on those days definitely dampened my spirits. I realized recently I've been letting TTC be a cloud over my last year, which is NOT what I want. So I've loosened up on myself and am trying to enjoy life without wrapping it around TTC and let my BFP happen when it is time.

AF came today :-( but if I get pg this cycle I'll be 11 weeks @ Christmas so be lovely to announce around Christmas/New Year time :winkwink:

hi hun i got my period today to and we r trying atthe endof month would be nice for x mas i have so many good ideas how to tel lthem to :)

fairy dust

So I'm cd26 and no sign of ovulation yet. I haven't been temping though - just using OPKs (i'm out of sticks now) and checking CM. and NOTHING.

But now that I know what EWCM is, I'm pretty sure that I don't get it every month. I guess we'll see...no signs of AF or anything. I'm a little bummed.

If AF comes this week, I'll go out and get a BBT thermometer so I can start temping.

I'm on CD11 and waiting for that positive OPK. It's a challenge to stay upbeat each month when the test comes up negative. Especially since I've never had to try to get pregnant before. Fx'd that it will happen soon. Good luck everyone! :dust:

Hey ladies
Im on cd12 and still waiting for a high or peak on the cbfm! Hopefully ill get one soon! Think i might just scrape in as an october tester too :thumbup:
Massive congrats to all the bfp's, there must be ten now isnt there :happydance:
And fx to all the rest of us for late oct/early nov bfp's :cloud9:
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"