The BFP before Christmas thread :) 5 BFPs

DPO4 or 6 (not sure FF is right) still AF type cramps and queasy feeling :shrug:

Test date 7 days :wacko:

Am I too late to join?
TTC #2 and would love to be pregnant before Christmas, if I don't get pregnant this or next cycle the cycle after I will be testing (if no AF) on Christmas Eve!!!
x

Well CD17 today should be ovulating in a couple of days!!! Fingers crossed that this is my month!!!

AF is slowly going :happydance: should be away tomorrow or friday :)! finally got the willpower to stop smoking :) had 1 yesterday, so far today had none! must say quite proud today :)

:thumbup: go you :thumbup:

OK so when is it ok to test? I am either 4 or 6 dpo (I have an 11day LP) :shrug:

Well if I am 6dpo (which I am thinking is more likely) Tuesday however, if 4dpo (per FF) Thursday next week :shrug:

hmm, why not test on wednesday is no AF ? if its BFN.. try friday?

Hmmm sounds like a plan :thumbup: thanks :flower:

or if you don't want to use two tests, just test on friday :) either way i hope its a BFP for you :D!

Christmas is an amazing time of the year here! It would even mean so much more if there was a bun in the oven!:)

I would KILL for a BFP in time for Christmas. I love Christmas. I think all the time about how cool it would be to be able to tell people on Christmas about a baby. It would make things so much more fun and special!

I really hope to get my BFP this month...otherwise it will be too soon at christmas to tell people about it. :(

cd27 and no sign of O yet. Started temping yesterday so we'll see how that goes. OPKs are completely negative. Not even a faint line.

I agree, Winnipegk, I am scared that I won't get my BFP in time for Christmas. :(

:hugs:

ok way TMI but I just checked my CM and there's blood at my cervix. CM doesn't show it but the tip of my finger had blood on it. I guess this means AF is around the corner.

I'm confused about the whole temping thing - I often work night shifts so no doubt I'll not be able to do it properly?

Hi ladies, we have decided to TTC and as christmas is my fave time of year i could not believe it when i stumbled upon this thread PLEASE can i join??? We are looking to complete our family with a nice round no i am so excited and a christmas BFP would be amazing thank you <3 x x x

I really hope to get my BFP this month...otherwise it will be too soon at christmas to tell people about it. :(

cd27 and no sign of O yet. Started temping yesterday so we'll see how that goes. OPKs are completely negative. Not even a faint line.

Do you have irregular cycles too? I'm on CD 21, thought I was gearing up for O on the 20th, and then OPK which was halfway there on the 19th/20thf went back to super faint today :shrug:

I don't even have a faint line. Cd27. Should I be concerned? I don't know my cycle very well. I never really kept track before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->