The BFP before Christmas thread :) 5 BFPs

5 or 7 dpo and woke today feeling very hot, dizzy and queasy :wacko:

Testing in 6 days if AF doesn't show :thumbup:

I am sorry af got you gem! My fingers are crossed for you next month!!! Well CD19 today! Testing day is is in 20 days! Cmon 10-31 I am ready to test!!!

Any who my husband and are using a rexall lube. It is just petroleum jelly like what the use in hospitals for pap smears or enemas.... Has no harsh ingredients and no spermicides... Do you think this will be okay to use?

Does anyone use any of the durex lubrications? We've been using the strawberry one (though I have ordered Concieve Plus). Any ideas whether these effect sperms? Would we be better with KY?

I am sorry af got you gem! My fingers are crossed for you next month!!! Well CD19 today! Testing day is is in 20 days! Cmon 10-31 I am ready to test!!!

Any who my husband and are using a rexall lube. It is just petroleum jelly like what the use in hospitals for pap smears or enemas.... Has no harsh ingredients and no spermicides... Do you think this will be okay to use?

Ky jelly is similar to what's used in my hospital if this is what you are using I have read it can damage sperm better with preseed or conceive plus

I was always under the impression you should not use a lubricant as it can damage spem unless it was one specifically made for conceiving purposes like Preseed :shrug:

I was always under the impression you should not use a lubricant as it can damage spem unless it was one specifically made for conceiving purposes like Preseed :shrug:

I'm afraid he'd be coming nowhere near me without one! :haha:

Does anyone use any of the durex lubrications? We've been using the strawberry one (though I have ordered Concieve Plus). Any ideas whether these effect sperms? Would we be better with KY?

I think the durex play lubricants reduce sperm motility.

Thanks :) My Conceive Plus arrived today - How much different is it from Preseed? I've shown DH the tube and I got a "Oh ffs, even my silky stuff now has a baby on it, you'll be shoving your thermometer up my bootie soon enough!"... Erm, if it helps, YES! :baby:

Thanks :) My Conceive Plus arrived today - How much different is it from Preseed? I've shown DH the tube and I got a "Oh ffs, even my silky stuff now has a baby on it, you'll be shoving your thermometer up my bootie soon enough!"... Erm, if it helps, YES! :baby:

Hilarious! I got funny looks as well when he saw the tube. Oh well!

HI can I join you ladies in this thread? We started trying for our second child last month but the :witch: came so no baby.:cry:

This cycle I am prepared to test every day from 7dpo as I have recieved my first batch of ICs. I am also charting my temp everyday so hopefully this will be my month.

Good luck to all :kiss:

Hi Ladies, can I join? We got married last month, so now trying for baby no1, I know its doubtful but would love to be able to announce at xmas to family :)

I have heard that using any ky jelly can be bad, as is saliva? Not sure where I heard that but it is either to alkaline or acidic nice! Anyway when does everyone start testing? How long does everyone spend lying down after dtd? I am so nosey !! <3 x

I TRY not to test until AF's due, however often end up testing once CD 23ish. Lately AF has been spotting in on CD 24, so i need to break my bad habit and just wait. SO HARD. I stay in bed at least 5 minutes, though I like to stay longer that doesn't always work!

I TRY not to test until AF's due, however often end up testing once CD 23ish. Lately AF has been spotting in on CD 24, so i need to break my bad habit and just wait. SO HARD. I stay in bed at least 5 minutes, though I like to stay longer that doesn't always work!

I probably start testing about a week before so silly as i spend so much money! and i try to lie down for about 10 mins but i get so bored, not sure if it makes much difference anyway! x x

I lay down for 20 to 30mins....but im not sure it matters either...

I always get an uncontrollable urge to pee after sex (always have!) so if I stay still for 10 minutes I'm lucky! I'm tempted to use my mooncup for keeping the swimmers insitu so I can pee comfortably!

Am i too late to join? i'm getting the implant out this month and starting to try from the 30th of this month. Ive no clue about my cycles as periods all over the place, always get at least one a month and can last for weeks so can't count cycles, can someone explain to me as if i was a child how opks etc work lol i'm new to all this and don't know where to start but want to give myself the best chance, ide love to get pregnant before xmas. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->